Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? (556 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by Felicity001(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Looking back in the mid 90s when channels TV usually shows cartoons every 4pm daily Mondays-Fridays.

List or mention your favourite cartoon those good old days.

Below are my list of favourite cartoon then

101 poppies
Beauty and the Beast
Slow white
Pinochle
Power Ranger
Mary Poppies
Voltrin
Aladin
Alice In Londerland

I must have miss spell some of them but 8m syre many can relate.

List your let's see. The good old day shall.

gringrin
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by richmond500: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
There is a cartoon and the song goes.

Fighting crime, trying to save the world, here they come just in time, the powerpuff girls.

And there is another that goes : so if u see him u might be in a very big surprise, he'll turn into an alien before ur very eyes, he's funny fast and creepy, he's no ordinary kid, he's Ben10

I also like Samurai Jack.

The one weh deh burst my head pass na robot boy and courage the cowardly dog

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by ridwanlawal: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
There is one that they are four in number with different colors shown on NTA back then but can't recall the name
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by itsDecent: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
richmond500:

Fighting crime, trying to save the world, here they come just in time, the powerpuff girls.

And there is another that goes : so if u see him u might be in a very big surprise, he'll turn into an alien before ur very eyes, he's funny fast and creepy, he's no ordinary kid, he's Ben10

I also like Samurai Jack
you just brought back some memories
But my favourite was Dexters Laboratory.
others are Edd ed n' eddy
Samurai Jack
The Grim adventure of billy and mandy
megas Xlr
juniper lee
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by Majikman(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
I remeberr my favourites were
Robot boy
Kids next door
Generator Rex
Samurai Jack
Mega XLR
Of course Ben 10
Dexter's Laboratory
Johnny Bravo

Good old days fam
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by Felicity001(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
richmond500:

I also like Samurai Jack

Chia!! You just burst my head now...

Majikman:
I remeberr my favourites were
Robot boy
Kids next door
Generator Rex
Samurai Jack
Mega XLR
Of course Ben 10
Dexter's Laboratory
Johnny Bravo

Good old days fam

Heyyy!!! Johnny Bravo...

Chioo!.

Who remember Choky? That wicked is it a cat self? Horror cartoon
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by Felicity001(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
ridwanlawal:
There is one that they are four in number with different colors shown on NTA back then but can't recall the name

Hmmm.... Trying to remember but channels TV was my favourite TV then... NTA was known for Tells By Moonlight, Oputa Panel and all those horror news.
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by Idamond: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Scooby Doo,
Tom and Jerry,
pinky and the brain,
Ben10

that was my top favorite.
I hate Power rangers
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by richmond500: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Hmmm.... Trying to remember but channels TV was my favourite TV then... NTA was known for Tells By Moonlight, Oputa Panel and all those horror news.
the horror news is called "Newsline" they do it every Sunday but now we hear horror news daily on the internet
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by chival(f): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2021
Don't even get me started. Okay, here goes -
1. Scooby Dooby Doo
2. The Flintstones
3. The Jetsons
4. Top Cat
5. Tom and Jerry
6. Danger Mouse
7. Richie Rich
8. Ed Grimley
9. Dexter's Laboratory
10. Pinkie and the Brain
11. Penelope Pitsop
12. Dastardly and Muttley
13. King Rollo
14. SuperTed
15. Voltron
16. Thundersub
17. The Adams Family
18. 101 Dalmatian Street
19. Jabberjaw
20. Terrahawks
21. Pigeon Street
22. Muppet Babies
23. The Simpson
24. Dora the Explorer
25. Yogi Bear
26. Johnny Quest

I spent a huge chunk of my childhood glued to Cartoon Network back when it still made sense.
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by Felicity001(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Idamond:
Scooby Doo,
Tom and Jerry,
pinky and the brain,
Ben10

that was my top favorite.
I hate Power rangers

Yes!! Scooby Doo

Love cartoongrin
Re: What Was Your Favourite Cartoon Way Back? by Felicity001(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2021
chival:
Don't even get me started. Okay, here goes -
1. Scooby Dooby Doo
2. The Flintstones
3. The Jetsons
4. Top Cat
5. Tom and Jerry
6. Danger Mouse
7. Richie Rich
8. Ed Grimley
9. Dexter's Laboratory
10. Pinkie and the Brain
11. Penelope Pitsop
12. Dastardly and Muttley
13. King Rollo
14. SuperTed
15. Voltron
16. Thundersub
17. The Adams Family
18. 101 Dalmatian Street
19. Jabberjaw
20. Terrahawks
21. Pigeon Street
22. Muppet Babies
23. The Simpson
24. Dora the Explorer
25. Yogi Bear
26. Johnny Quest

I spent a huge chunk of my childhood glued to Cartoon Network back when it still made sense.

Haaaa! You win! Lobatun! gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

300 Dothrakis And 300 Spartans / Love Death And Robots. / Where Can One Download The Series INGOBERNABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.