Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips (12618 Views)

Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome / Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by lugo99(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2021
WizKid is a goat..
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by lugo99(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2021
silence is the best answer for a fool..
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by wealthpos(f): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Wetin pikin know Let me help you, go to youtube and watch this video to make you understand what really happened that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmDFf1wP1AA
Vaughanlanrewaj:
PFN with reckless utterances again. You are using very prejudicial, disrespectful and infantile words for the president and you expect less from your followers some of whom are already irredeemable in terms of hope and patriotism.

They should go and buy political party registration form and kuku contest against APC and PDP, with Daddy Ayo Oritsejafor of the famed presidential jet caught with arms and stolen money http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/15/arms-smuggling-jet-caught-10million-south-africa-linked-can-president-ayo-oritsejafor as their Presidential candidate to win and do what PMB can't do in terms of all the insecurities.
Except they are misquoted by the press, this commentaries are immature and lacking in creative and intellectual engagement. The President speaks everyday on security and welfare of the citizens and he is right now as much a Yoruba man as a Fulani or Idoma because he is the father of the nation. If you have a credible alternative to what is currently being done, please use your platform to advance it for meaningful national development.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Reference(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Please help me cure this pericarditis with swollen legs please

Are you not describing heart failure.
You or whoever is concerned should be in an ER, not here.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Trustedpronet: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2021
Our president is not a talkactive..is it too much for you learned guys to understand.
When you get 4 Phd and can't win state rep...that is when you know your value.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by BobbieZion(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Nigeria's 3'rd Mahdi and the last of the Philistines king.

I see someone up there mentioning Pa Ayo,over the orchestrated Sambo Dasuki blackmail way back to carry out the assignments of his caliphate masters.

They have blamed every one else but not themselves, thinking that we are fools. But we ain't and we know the truth.

We will continue to let them know,till they squeal.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by pharmagba: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Truth be told

President cannot talk coherently for 5min
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Reference(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
PFN with reckless utterances again. You are using very prejudicial, disrespectful and infantile words for the president against the counsel in Romans 13:1-5 and you expect less from your followers some of whom are already irredeemable in terms of hope and patriotism.

They should go and buy political party registration form and kuku contest against APC and PDP, with Daddy Ayo Oritsejafor of the famed presidential jet caught with arms and stolen money http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/15/arms-smuggling-jet-caught-10million-south-africa-linked-can-president-ayo-oritsejafor as their Presidential candidate to win and do what PMB can't do in terms of all the insecurities.
Except they are misquoted by the press, this commentaries are immature and lacking in creative and intellectual engagement. The President speaks everyday on security and welfare of the citizens and he is right now as much a Yoruba man as a Fulani or Idoma because he is the father of the nation. If you have a credible alternative to what is currently being done, please use your platform to advance it for meaningful national development.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria.

Indeed, to you it is the PFN that is the problem but the government is performing well and Nigeria is blissful abi. Typical 'Struthio Camelus Camelus'...
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by mankan2k7(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2021
This is an insult to all the speakers all over d world.

Wetin an imposter wan talk?
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by ProfAmaben(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2021
post=100194930:
The Bible says we should not utter any negative words against the men of God and we should not touch his anointed.
So we will always respect that now and always.
We are Christians before anything politics.

That being said,

With a stern voice and in a strict manner, addressing the evil ones among the Fulani herdsmen,
This is what our darling Daddy should come out to say in few hours from now on National TV.

I am a cattle rearer myself.
I have cattles.
That is my business,
And that is your livelihood also.
I do not support killings, kidnappings, raping of Nigeria Citizens.
For the evil ones amongst you going about causing violence, whatever you see, you should live with it, cos right now,
I will send out the Army to fish you bad eggs all out and protect my innocent citizens in their communities.

No Violence act will be encouraged under my watch.

And for the ones killing and burning innocent citizens businesses.
Destroying the properties of people that have been living in peace with you for many years, people going about their businesses legitimately, we will come for you also.

And this will be my final warning to everyone causing mayhem and Violence in this nation.

God bless Nigeria.

I Rise!

This is the Truth of the whole matter!
#BitterTruth

You are one of the few mature people on this forum, although, always choose the side of truth where applicable. Nobody would beat you. Cheers.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2021
wealthpos:
Wetin pikin know Let me help you, go to youtube and watch this video to make you understand what really happened that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmDFf1wP1AA
Thank you ma.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Babanah: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2021
What do you expect, when the seat of power (Abuja) is itself a cocoon. And aso rock villa is a cocoon within a cocoon.

Can you imagine if the capital was still in Lagos?
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by cicikhemy(f): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Please help me cure this pericarditis with swollen legs please

Have you seen a cardiologist?.

You are healed in Jesus name.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Odomo43: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2021
see below
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Thablownmindset: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
PFN with reckless utterances again. You are using very prejudicial, disrespectful and infantile words for the president against the counsel in Romans 13:1-5 and you expect less from your followers some of whom are already irredeemable in terms of hope and patriotism.

Nawa ooh what's wrong with everything the man said now? He infact is lecturing the Head of State on what to do and he deserves commendation
Hope the herders are not attacking overthere I mean where you are? I pray they don't cos too many lives have lost including theirs(the herders) and The President been one of them can do better I swear!!! it's sickening that when people speak up they get bash, when they don't same hand is extended to them especially the ones we call men of God.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by TruthinAction: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Jubrin is a terrorist, a stupid president is always elected by stupid people. A failure as military president and a failure as civilian president. A brainless dullard that couldn't even finish elementary school.

I don't think he is the one still there. I suspect that this is another one from Niger. Hence the Niger connection. Time will tell.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Olagokeisaac(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Do you know affiliate marketing can be lucrative? Yes you know and I'm very much aware you know...but what I'm certain about that you don't know is why people fail in such a big industry and lucrative business.

It is relatively easy to get started in affiliate marketing, but generating sustainable income from affiliate programs is an entirely different ballgame that you need to know and learn

If you’re thinking of giving Affiliate Marketing a try, well I'm here to put you through.

Join my Affiliate Marketing class on how to earn 6 figures as an affiliate marketer

Contact me on 09038004141 on Whatsapp to join the class
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by lexy2014: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

In all that u said, u weren't able to negate any of d points made by Wale Oke
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Oluolad86(f): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2021
cicikhemy:

Have you seen a cardiologist?.

You are healed in Jesus name.

Amen! Yes, but I need to do some comprehensive tests, which I can't afford. I need a laboratory to do those tests for free.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Oluolad86(f): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Reference:

Are you not describing heart failure.
You or whoever is concerned should be in an ER, not here.

I'll soon upload the Echo scan I did
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Brushstrokes20: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
The redundant coupist is all shades of nuisance and fiasco! ......
Buhari is Nigeria's worst blunder.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by simplesearch: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author= post=100194930]The Bible says we should not utter any negative words against the men of God and we should not touch his anointed and always respect them.
So we will always respect that now and always.
We are first Christians before anything politics.

That being said,

With a stern voice and in a strict manner, addressing the evil ones among the Fulani herdsmen,
This is what our darling Daddy should come out to say in few hours from now on National TV.

I am a cattle rearer myself.
I have cattles.
That is my business,
And that is your livelihood also.
I do not support killings, kidnappings, raping of Nigeria Citizens.
For the evil ones amongst you going about causing violence, whatever you see, you should live with it, cos right now,
I will send out the Army to fish you bad eggs all out and protect my innocent citizens in their communities.

No Violence act will be encouraged under my watch.

And for the ones killing and burning innocent citizens businesses.
Destroying the properties of people that have been living in peace with you for many years, people going about their businesses legitimately, we will come for you also.

And this will be my final warning to everyone causing mayhem and Violence in this nation.

God bless Nigeria.

I Rise!

Your submission makes a lot of sense at this time. Before God any leader who undermine their mandate will be severely judged, reason we need to encourage our leaders to do the right always because eventually they too will stand to give account of their stewardship. I'll be glad you disseminate this to those in authority with quick dispatch if you have their access, it's rife and illustrious. Nice day to you!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by cicikhemy(f): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Oluolad86:

Amen! Yes, but I need to do some comprehensive tests, which I can't afford. I need a laboratory to do those tests for free.

Can you please drop your contact.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Oluolad86(f): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
cicikhemy:

Can you please drop your contact.

Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by LLSAINT(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Your post is out of it.
Just grow up for once.
Does it add to your account just to bring a body like PFN down to score cheap popularity?
The issues are there to discuss but you rather focus on the messenger.
Who is your sponsor?

Vaughanlanrewaj:

Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Faithful1234(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
buhari is Def and blind and cannot hear u.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke To Buhari: Your Silence Is Deafening, Giving Room For Gossips by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dont know why people keep asking someone who has made up his mind not to solve a problem to solve it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Four Persons, Burn Houses, Barns In Plateau / Boko Haram, ISWAP Massively Recruiting To Replace 'Repentant' Members — Army / Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.