Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Follow Peace With All Men. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Follow Peace With All Men. (273 Views)

Can I Follow Peace With All Men? / Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility / Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Peace With All Men. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2021
This may sound difficult but that is only when and if we try to use our Human strength to achieve this feat. But by the grace made available for us, it is 100% possible. You can do it.

Hebrews 12:14-15 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Human beings will upset you.
They will treat you badly.
They will do all manner of wickedness to you that you'll feel justified to deal and fight back but... would you rather lose your precious soul to eternal damnation just because of temporary things that won't last forever? No.

Now, if you have this word of God embedded in your heart and ask for the grace from the most high God, you'll feel unperturbed by those offences and find it easy not to react or revenge but follow peace with them, avoiding eternal damnation altogether.

Not sounding like a super woman but by grace of God which is sufficient for us all. Embrace it and see tjinth that would naturally appear difficult begin to look very simple and easy to do.

The beauty of following peace with all men is that you yourself have peace. Try it today by swekise God's face for abundance of His grace and you'll be amazed/ glad you did.

Are you born-again? If you're not yet born-again, now is the time.
Accept Jesus now as your personal Lord and savior by telling saying this simple prayer of faith.

Jesus, come into my life. Forgive all my sins and wash me clean with the blood of the new covenant. Wipe my name from the book of hell/death and write my name in the book of Life.

Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Shalom.
Re: Follow Peace With All Men. by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Jesus cares. Come to him now that you're still alive. It will cost you nothing but add abundant blessings to you. Tomorrow may be too late.

Better to die in Christ than to die in crises and end up in everlasting torment and regrets.

Peace.
Re: Follow Peace With All Men. by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
AsherAmari:
This may sound difficult but that is only when and if we try to use our Human strength to achieve this feat. But by the grace made available for us, it is 100% possible. You can do it.

Hebrews 12:14-15 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Human beings will upset you.
They will treat you badly.
They will do all manner of wickedness to you that you'll feel justified to deal and fight back but... would you rather lose your precious soul to eternal damnation just because of temporary things that won't last forever? No.

Now, if you have this word of God embedded in your heart and ask for the grace from the most high God, you'll feel unperturbed by those offences and find it easy not to react or revenge but follow peace with them, avoiding eternal damnation altogether.

Not sounding like a super woman but by grace of God which is sufficient for us all. Embrace it and see tjinth that would naturally appear difficult begin to look very simple and easy to do.

The beauty of following peace with all men is that you yourself have peace. Try it today by swekise God's face for abundance of His grace and you'll be amazed/ glad you did.

Are you born-again? If you're not yet born-again, now is the time.
Accept Jesus now as your personal Lord and savior by telling saying this simple prayer of faith.

Jesus, come into my life. Forgive all my sins and wash me clean with the blood of the new covenant. Wipe my name from the book of hell/death and write my name in the book of Life.

Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Shalom.
God has not called you to follow peace with all men, instead He calls you to follow Him..His peace , He will give to you instead. undecided
Re: Follow Peace With All Men. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God has not called you to follow peace with all men, instead He calls you to follow Him..His peace , He will give to you instead. undecided

God did not command me to fight with anyone either.

Yes I know He has called us to follow Him and has given us His peace. Never disputed that.

Thank you.
Re: Follow Peace With All Men. by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
AsherAmari:

God did not command me to fight with anyone either.

Yes I know He has called us to follow Him and has given us His peace. Never disputed that.

Thank you.
There is no fight except in your imagination there , something I cannot help you with. undecided
Re: Follow Peace With All Men. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is no fight except in your imagination there , something I cannot help you with. undecided

Kobojunkie hapu maka, hapu maka.. cha!
Re: Follow Peace With All Men. by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
AsherAmari:
Kobojunkie hapu maka, hapu maka.. cha!
As I said, I am not against you. I am simply against the lies told in the name of God. undecided
Re: Follow Peace With All Men. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
As I said, I am not against you. I am simply against the lies told in the name of God. undecided

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As 16-year-old Boy Beats Pastor For Grabbing His Girlfriend’s Backside / God is not a man / Were The Deaths Of Chad And Tanzania Presidents Prophesied By Wiseman Daniel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.