Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' (24750 Views)

Davido Reacts As Jack Introduces Emoji For His Slang 'E Choke' On Twitter, Using / Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Your decision bro.
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by KingTom(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2021
post=100195270:
Okay nah Omo Baba Olowo.......

To all your haters wey dey say and write rubbish about you.............
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Killermamba: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2021
onthehill:
Singer, Davido has announced that he is going to copyright his invented slang 'E Choke' as he is no longer comfortable with the way it is being used, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1374828870449389569?s=20

Mumu
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Odomo43: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2021
see below
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Iykenuwa(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2021
slang that we were using in Zaria, 2013?
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Angelacruz: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2021
smh...
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Nyanabo(m): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2021
When you copyright ahm, use am go win grammy. Lobbish.
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Zimmermann(m): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2021
He can't copyright it! He can only trademark.
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by coolh3ad(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2021
Which Davido get "e choke". Slang wey don dey since when?
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by HalpyBee(f): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2021
Skmoda360:

Trust me you do...... grin
Look at you grin
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by mustaphagreens(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Elijahrona:
Good move

(Please if you can teach me applied data analysis, help!!!)

Hi, DM me. Visit my Tuteria profile : https://www.tuteria.com/ng/mustapham5/professional-python-programming-tutor/
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by chaloskyx: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2021
All the slangs you use in your songs nko did they copywrite them attention seeker if you like copywrite the entire English dictionary your songs would still be wack and cant fetch you a Grammy
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Olagokeisaac(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Do you know affiliate marketing can be lucrative? Yes you know and I'm very much aware you know...but what I'm certain about that you don't know is why people fail in such a big industry and lucrative business.

It is relatively easy to get started in affiliate marketing, but generating sustainable income from affiliate programs is an entirely different ballgame that you need to know and learn

If you’re thinking of giving Affiliate Marketing a try, well I'm here to put you through.

Join my Affiliate Marketing class on how to earn 6 figures as an affiliate marketer

Contact me on 09038004141 on Whatsapp to join the class
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2021
oluwaSavage:
Ahn ahn...
Me Ayam confuse o

Copyright and copywrong it gan... angry
how did the slang come about please

1 Like

Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by iamimohtal(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2021
positivevibez:
I'm going to sell this NFT of Davido saying he is going to copyright echoke for 1million usd

U dey updated
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2021
Thank God I've never used it before. Don't plan to either
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by ShadowM(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello.

Instead of telling people this I suggest you start a youtube channel and showcase your work.

It will speak for itself money will follow.

kanayoNickel:
Ever need someone to do creatures for you in films?
Do you want a vicious snake (CGI) to curl around a small baby in your films?

Do you want a zombie torn in half?

Reach me (lightpath studios) through this mobile for your visual effects needs : 0 Seven 0 five one six seven 5481.
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Ogengi77: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
see below
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Ayobami7(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
okay
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
chaloskyx:
All the slangs you use in your songs nko did they copywrite them attention seeker if you like copywrite the entire English dictionary your songs would still be wack and cant fetch you a Grammy
You're harsh bros, be calming down
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Dreadlock69(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
E go soon spoil grin
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Miyachi: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Copyright or trademark?
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Unified07: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Na ZUBBY MICHAEL even popularize that saying
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Larrykaysail(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Elijahrona:
Good move

(Please if you can teach me applied data analysis, help!!!)
check out udemy.com maybe u can learn something there , I wish you all the best
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Elijahrona(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Larrykaysail:
check out udemy.com maybe u can learn something there , I wish you all the best

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Skmoda360(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
HalpyBee:

Look at you grin
grin grin grin
Re: Davido To Copyright His Slang 'E Choke' by Sniper101(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Lol.. ok

Damn it! it's a hell of a experience to use operamini to surf on nairaland

my brother, since upto a month plus wen NL page begin hard to open via Chrome Browser and Phoenix Browser, na Operamini na e me con dey use since then o

it's manageably nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Ice Prince Flaunting His Lamborghini In Abuja. / Wizkid Is The Hottest Pop Star In Africa - Vogue Magazine / Timi Dakolo's Wife Busola Teaching Her Kids For Exam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.