Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? (2936 Views)

Coscharis Mobility Driving School (training) / Working In Car45,is It A Good Place To Work? / Massive Recruitment At Coscharis Mobility Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Good morning house.

Please I need the opinion of anyone who has worked or know who worked/work with GIGM (transport company) if it's a Good place to work. I applied for a particular job role and it might click soon. But I need to be sure it's a good organization to work in. Please drop your opinion if you have once been an employee or know an employee of the Company.

Thanks

Modified : Does anyone have idea how much there pay is
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Ojey1234: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2021
yes, the company is a good place to work.

3 Likes

Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Nwaotu10(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Bro, give me contact wey you use apply na abeg.

My mental health is getting messed up! cry cry
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by GentlemanAyo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Edondo2018:
Good morning house.

Please I need the opinion of anyone who has worked or know who worked/work with GIGM (transport company) if it's a Good place to work. I applied for a particular job role and it might click soon. But I need to be sure it's a good organization to work in. Please drop your opinion if you have once been an employee or know an employee of the Company.

Thanks

What stage of the recruitment process are you? Have you done the Zoom interview?
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

What stage of the recruitment process are you? Have you done the Zoom interview?

Yes, I had the 3rd zoom meeting yesterday

1 Like

Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ojey1234:
yes, the company is a good place to work.

Thanks
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone have idea how much there pay is
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Edondo2018:

Yes, I had the 3rd zoom meeting yesterday

Wait bro, there are more than one zoom meeting? Yepa!!!! My category just concluded our Gorilla test yesterday. I am here thinking only one zoom meeting will be the finally stage... Nawa o.
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

Wait bro, there are more than one zoom meeting? Yepa!!!! My category just concluded our Gorilla test yesterday. I am here thinking only one zoom meeting will be the finally stage... Nawa o.

Nah. Any idea salary range
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Ojey1234: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
ojo oluwaseun is there HR,
God is Good is a group of company

Plot 1, Block 28, Remi Olowude Street, Off Lekki Second Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos

GIG logistics.
GIG motor
Swizz energy
oil and gas
microfinance bank
etc

2 Likes

Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by murphyrichy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
someone is up dir begging you for contact so he too can apply, u are busy asking about the salary range, Nigerians na d dir mentality. @Nwaotu10 google God is good motors, you might be able to get what you need. don't be depressed, u will get job one day.

1 Like

Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
murphyrichy:
someone is up dir begging you for contact so he too can apply, u are busy asking about the salary range, Nigerians na d dir mentality. @Nwaotu10 google God is good motors, you might be able to get what you need. don't be depressed, u will get job one day.
Dont sound dumb. How can he give a contact to apply, is he the HR?
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
PinkStarsFallIn:

Dont sound dumb. How can he give a contact to apply, is he the HR?

Thank you
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
murphyrichy:

Unku, I already explained that I saw the job advert in January which I applied. I don't even know anyone in the organization and thus far God has helped me till the stage I am. I don't know what the insult is about as if I know the HR or something. Because you are frustrated doesn't mean you should pour your frustration on me.

Be guided!
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by GentlemanAyo(m): 12:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Edondo2018:

Nah. Any idea salary range

Not at all bro.
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by murphyrichy(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Edondo2018:

Unku, I already explained that I saw the job advert in January which I applied. I don't even know anyone in the organization and thus far God has helped me till the stage I am. I don't know what the insult is about as if I know the HR or something. Because you are frustrated doesn't mean you should pour your frustration on me.

Be guided!
Who told you am frustrated, you no well..I have a FG job am doing. Watch ur mouth.
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
murphyrichy:
Who told you am frustrated, you no well..I have a FG job am doing. Watch ur mouth.

You are a fool for coming under this thread! Why then post nonsense. You that have fg job why not buy him a slot. Rubbish
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by murphyrichy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Edondo2018:

You are a fool for coming under this thread! Why then post nonsense. You that have fg job why not buy him a slot. Rubbish
you really need to collect back your school fees if atol you went to school, because you can't comprehend simple english. Big frustrated fool like you...i.diot. don't expect any reply frm my again...I don't have time for ppl like you.... I don't blame you, dat's what we see on a faceless forum, A.nimals like you.
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2021
murphyrichy:
you really need to collect back your school fees if atol you went to school, because you can't comprehend simple english. Big frustrated fool like you...i.diot. don't expect any reply frm my again...I don't have time for ppl like you.... I don't blame you, dat's what we see on a faceless forum, A.nimals like you.

You started this nonsense, I repeat you are a FOOL
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Edondo2018:

Thank you

Hello bro just want to confirm if guys from your set have moved to the next stage after your last week zoom interview? I haven't received any mail from GMAP since last week Wednesday which is unusual of the recruitment team.

It maybe that they have decided to move on with your set or I didn't meet the required score needed after the Gorilla test.
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Queenmark: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
murphyrichy:

FG job?. No wonder you are idle.

3 Likes

Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Queenmark:

FG job?. No wonder you are idle.

As in ehn , He's been working from home. Na ministry work him dey do. Na idleness dey make him write nonsense
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

Hello bro just want to confirm if guys from your set have moved to the next stage after your last week zoom interview? I haven't received any mail from GMAP since last week Wednesday which is unusual of the recruitment team.

It maybe that they have decided to move on with your set or I didn't meet the required score needed after the Gorilla test.

Oh, I get but my application wasn't for gmap. I applied for a different job role at GIG mobility.
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by GentlemanAyo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Edondo2018:

Oh, I get but my application wasn't for gmap. I applied for a different job role at GIG mobility.

Oh, thank you.
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by Edondo2018: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

Oh, thank you.

You can try and put up a post on gmap. Those who has info can provide you one
Re: Is GIG Mobility A Good Place To Work? by FrostyButter: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

applied for a role somewhere else and its my first taking the gorilla test... What's it like... Haven't found much on it online

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd / Urgent Need Of Hr/admin Manager, Customer Service Officer, Fleet Supervisor / Vacancies For Internal Auditor And Accounts Officer In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.