Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Jesus Is The Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Way (222 Views)

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Way by jonatoye(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Jesus is the Way

WORD FOR TODAY
You will only see God in every aspect of life through Christ Jesus alone!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me." (John 14:6 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every man is expected to look unto Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith to see God in all situation. In everything you do desire to see God through Christ Jesus.

Jesus came to live among men to show us the way of life. His teachings were the truth we need to know to set us free in every life's issue. The manner He healed men from their sicknesses, fed them, counselled them and gave them peace; is the way He gives life.

If you must see God and reign with Him eternally; you must know Jesus. He is our model; you don't know the way until you know Him.

+ Have you known the Way?

Lord! Help me to know you more in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Whatever you will become under God will only be possible through Christ Jesus!!!

Have a Beautiful Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joseph Prince Latest Sermon / The Biggest Mistake in Life / Why Dating Is A Sin – Nigerian Evangelist, Edet Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.