Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (16331 Views)

Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2) / Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User / Can You Imitate Another Nairaland User? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2006
true

female
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by nicetohave(m): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2006
false

female
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2006
true cool

male
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Z4M4eva(f): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2006
Female
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2006
shocked shocked shocked since when did u become a HE Zee? shocked
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by mochafella(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2006
ocho:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

False

Female
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Z4M4eva(f): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2006
ocho:

true cool

Female

ocho:

true cool

male

ocho:

Ocho I am not a "He" Okay? tell me why did you change the original gender you posted which was "Female"? and I replied "True" and then what do you do next? you change it to "Male", what is that supposed to mean? tell me

Do you think I'm some kind of fool or something and do not know what I am doing?
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Seun(m): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2006
It would be sad if people are abusing their post modification privileges in that manner.
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Z4M4eva(f): 12:35am On Feb 16, 2006
Well it seems like someone is doing just that, and it's not right at all, trying to make me look like some kind of fool, well guess what Ocho? I'm glad I've proved you wrong!
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2006
shocked Goodness me!! that was even suppose to be a joke shocked first of all, calm down, and then i didn't change anything, why would i want to do that when i know something like this will happen?
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Z4M4eva(f): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2006
Yeah it might be some kind of joke but "Some" people wouldn't understand and think me a fool or something when in actual fact I'm not! K K I get it joke!!! Nice Joke! I laughed "Haha" how funny that was!
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2006
i can't belive u zee are accusing me falsely, look, you probaly posted right after i replyed to someone else's post so chill haba undecided
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Z4M4eva(f): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2006
Alrite
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2006
for the 100000000th time, i didn't modify the post, i think you were just unfortunate to reply to the wrong one.Don't take that out on me!
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Z4M4eva(f): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2006
I know for a fact I didn't reply to the "Wrong One" as you put it, but Like I said "Alrite"!!! - Because I don't want this dragging on uneccessarily, let's forget 'bout it alrite? and move on like normal
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:44am On Feb 16, 2006
Seun:

It would be sad if people are abusing their post modification privileges in that manner.
if and only if yes! but then no one is doing that, at least i know i am not!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by nicetohave(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2006
true cheesy

male or female grin
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2006
@zee, i just realised  where you likely went wrong, you probably replyed to the post that NICE2HAVE replyed to cool
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Seun(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2006
false.

Female.
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by nicetohave(m): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2006
false

female

i noticed the notice that comes up when someone else has posted before you submit yours doesnt come on again, can mr admin look into this? it will help prevent some misadventures like this
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2006
hold on, N2H, the last post was by mochafella and he said "female" so are you? grin
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Z4M4eva(f): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2006
ocho:

@zee, i just realised where you likely went wrong, you probably replyed to the post that NICE2HAVE replyed to cool

Only a fool would believe that! I replied your post Ocho and I know what I'm saying, I can't see no "Nicetohave" before my post, what I see is "Ocho", Look can we just move on? you were meant to reply to Nicetohave's post about being male or female or whatever!
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2006
nicetohave:

i noticed the notice that comes up when someone else has posted before you submit yours doesnt come on again, can mr admin look into this? it will help prevent some misadventures like this
therein lies the cause of today's unfortunate event!
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Seun(m): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2006
False

Female.
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Seun(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2006
False.

Female.
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by nicetohave(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2006
ocho:

hold on, N2H, the last post was by mochafella and he said "female" so are you? grin

I thought id do something to stop the queens from exchaning more words but apparently im not succeeding  embarassed

false

male
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Only a fool would believe that! I replied your post Ocho and I know what I'm saying, I can't see no "Nicetohave" before my post, what I see is "Ocho", Look can we just move on? you were meant to reply to Nicetohave's post about being male or female or whatever!
i honestly do not understand why you're being so hyper about this, anyway, everyone has bad days! undecided anyways, i'm not in your way, just pretend like you didn't see me. cool

@topic

false

male
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by nicetohave(m): 12:58am On Feb 16, 2006
yeay cool

female
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2006
False, man!

FeMale
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by ocho(f): 1:02am On Feb 16, 2006
true

male
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 16, 2006
Hip! I'm loving this. Female grin
Re: Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You by Free(f): 3:12am On Feb 16, 2006
~word~

male

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

For People With Sharp Eyes / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Riddle Me This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.