Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Sunday Igboho: Buhari’s Govt Making Heroes Out Of Rising Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Buhari’s Govt Making Heroes Out Of Rising Insecurity (232 Views)

Kano Govt Making Moves To Recall Hisbah Boss, Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa / Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho: Buhari’s Govt Extremely Brainless – Aisha Yesufu / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Buhari’s Govt Making Heroes Out Of Rising Insecurity by Health16: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2021
In the past weeks in Nigeria, particularly the Southwest region of the country, members of the public have been treated with stories of conflict in Oyo State. The conflict which has snowballed into ethnic bigotry has been between the Yoruba nation spearheaded by a certain Sunday Igboho and herdsmen identified as Fulani.

As reported on Newsrand, Igboho, who is the Akoni Oodua of Yoruba land, asked herdsmen in Ibarapa Local Government Area of Oyo to leave within seven days.

https://newsrand.com/2021/03/25/sunday-igboho-buharis-govt-making-heroes-out-of-rising-insecurity/
Re: Sunday Igboho: Buhari’s Govt Making Heroes Out Of Rising Insecurity by ridwanlawal: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2021
I pledge to Nigeria my Kwantree

To be paithpull loyal and honest

To serbe Nigeria is not by porce
Re: Sunday Igboho: Buhari’s Govt Making Heroes Out Of Rising Insecurity by donbachi(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2021
They should negotiate with him and grant him amnesty.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okowa Writes Protest Letter To Buhari Over Ibori’s Recovered Loot / Rivers State: Eze Lauds Ugboma For Standing Up To Wike / Who Lives On Minimum Wage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.