Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition (15052 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Buhari, Atiku: We’ll Accept Outcome Of Credible Polls / We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by UnabashedIPOB: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
The plight of this young girl is very sad. You can bet your life on this that had she been a MUSLIM girl that was abducted by a Christian group, the whole world...UK, EU, USA, CANADA and others, would be screaming on top of their voices. But because she is a Christian, their silence is deafening. The other sad part about the whole saga is the silence of the Nigerian Christians including the EVIL pastors and their so called CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria). If it's an issue about tithe and offering now, you see all of them salivating like a hungry salamander. Bunch of thieves and ingrates!
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Gamesmart: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rawhumper:
You can whatever but Ibo nation has been thriving.

There is nothing the Army nor the Police you cowards use can do about it.

Get it into your head, Nigerians have changed.

This creeetin smokes Michelin tyres in a wrap. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Gamesmart: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
iramure:
we are in big mess in Africa with this age long lies oyinbo plunged us into. Come to think of it, they dont do as we stupidily practise religion here. Yet the men of god in nigeria will continue to rake in money with it even when they know is all lies

That is how dumb our people are. They hold on steadfastly to the thrash, and giving money to crooked pastors, without anything to show for it and will not listen to any argument to open their eyes.

These are people that still go to churches of crooked men that told them with certainty on 31st of Dec 2019 that "God has spoken to me [i.e. the pastor], that 2020 will be your year of grace and success. Your year of prosperity and breakthrough".

You will see them still return to these same crooks in 2021.

Just a low IQ people.

1 Like

Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by omoharry(f): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ihatemumu:
Churches focus on Tithes,
Modern christianity has forgotten its core compassionate values and turned towards the private jets, wealth and temporary pleasures of earth.

Lord have mercy on our sins as only a very few people will make heaven, the world has become so evil and lustful than ever before
I don't go to church anymore, rather I pray at home ..I neither pay tithe nor burden my mind with the after life .I just want to live my life in the best way possible and be good to people . And if possible live a good legacy behind , that will always remain the mouth of people after my demise .
I am done with religion . When the end comes, we will all know what the true picture will be and not what some hungry pastors that call themselves men if God uses in collecting money from the poor, the widows & the needy, just to enrich themselves and not for the good of humanity .
Half of the world problem is caused by religion, so I am done with it .
I believe there is a supreme being called God, who want us to love acknowledge him as God , then love our neigbours as ourselves and humanity as a whole .The any other thing rest are nothing but ideologies and doctrines

1 Like

Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Rawhumper(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
You can say thrash from that running mouth of yours. Afterall, talk is cheap.

quote author=Gamesmart post=100208533]

This creeetin smokes Michelin tyres in a wrap. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by iramure(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

That is how dumb our people are. They hold on steadfastly to the thrash and giving money to crooked pastors without anything to show for it and will not listen to any argument to open their eyes.

These are people that still go to churches of crooked men that told them with certainty on 31st of Dec 2019 that "God has to me [i.e. the pastor], that 2020 will be your year of grace and success. Your year of prosperity and breakthrough".

You will see them still return to these same crooks in 2021.

Just a low IQ people.
you are very on point my guy, but who will open these people's brain to realise they have been scammed?
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Gamesmart: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
iramure:
you are very on point my guy, but who will open these people's brain to realise they have been scammed?

Honestly, you can't.

There IQ is way too low.
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Gamesmart: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rawhumper:
You can say thrash from that running mouth of yours. Afterall, talk is cheap.

Stop smoking chemicals meant for other uses.
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Rawhumper(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Not been able to speak is not the same thing as not speaking.

You mere presence on this forum irritates me cos you are just a grovelling wild lost dog spewing nothing but pollution into the air.

So please can you just keep shut!! So we can breathe?

quote author=Gamesmart post=100214818]

Stop smoking chemicals meant for other uses.[/quote]
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Gamesmart: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rawhumper:
Not been able to speak is not the same thing as not speaking.

You mere presence on this forum irritates me cos you are just a grovelling wild lost dog spewing nothing but pollution into the air.

So please can you just keep shut!! So we can breathe?

If you stop smoking Michelin tyres in a wrap, you will have fresh air to breathe and stop filling your air is polluted.

But I am sure that is hard to figure out as the tyre chemicals dey sip into your brain. grin
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Rawhumper(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Grovelling dog bark off my thread...i am warning you. You seem not to know whom you dealing with.

But for maturity sake i will back down and not exchange words with you so that some nairalanders wont see me as a very toxic dude.

Dont think you get mouth pass me, all these u dey talk nah yarn but i no go change for you.

quote author=Gamesmart post=100216220]

If you stop smoking Michelin tyres in a wrap, you will have fresh air to breathe and stop filling your air is polluted.

But I am sure that is hard to figure out as the tyre chemicals dey sip into your brain. grin[/quote]
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Gamesmart: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Rawhumper:
Grovelling dog bark off my thread...i am warning you. You seem not to know whom you dealing with.

But for maturity sake i will back down and not exchange words with you so that some nairalanders wont see me as a very toxic dude.

Dont think you get mouth pass me, all these u dey talk nah yarn but i no go change for you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who you be?

Foooooooooool! grin
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by bexcellence: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Too late...... I think....
With God it is not too late...
God can step in anytime
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2021
bexcellence:

With God it is not too late...
God can step in anytime

If a God truly existed, she would be home now.........
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Rawhumper(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thats it you are just a gutter boy who is beter off in the village farm.

See this nonentity blabbling thrash from that polluted stench filled opening of yours. Because u managed to get a phone.

Wonder where u typing from,guess under a tree with bunch of losers and gabbage worths. grin.

I think with time i put in at least one or two meaningful words in that thing u carrying as a burden about.

You so lame bitch!! Better go Bleep your pathetic self. Foooollll thats all you know because its the easiest word anyone can hear in a cursed environment like yours. Goat!!. Rubbish!!!

quote author=Gamesmart post=100224318]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who you be?

Foooooooooool! grin[/quote]
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Gamesmart: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Rawhumper:
Thats it you are just a gutter boy who is beter off in the village farm.

See this nonentity blabbling thrash from that polluted stench filled opening of yours. Because u managed to get a phone.

Wonder where u typing from,guess under a tree with bunch of losers and gabbage worths. grin.

I think with time i put in at least one or two meaningful words in that thing u carrying as a burden about.

You so lame bitch!! Better go Bleep your pathetic self. Foooollll thats all you know because its the easiest word anyone can hear in a cursed environment like yours. Goat!!. Rubbish!!!

Creeetin, is that who you are? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Rawhumper(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dickhead grin

Gamesmart:

Creeetin, is that who you are? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Gamesmart: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Rawhumper:
Dickhead grin

Get some sense and stop beating chest on the internet, mugu.
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Rawhumper(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
If you think this is a game enter Ibo bush with cows....even if u be Ibo ur death will be soo fast that questions will come after it.

You think we are beating chest, the reality is there nah.

I cant trade word with a son of a mongrel whose root is no existent and inconsequential. You are just a poof bro....a real poof. Billygoat!!

Gamesmart:

Get some sense and stop beating chest on the internet, mugu.
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Allpurpose1: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
But how is it that FG do not want to receive help from Americans when it's obvious FG can't handle this task? Can it be their children in captivity all along and they won't do anything about it. I'm beginning to think lives are not worth anything to Nigeria government. It is a shame nigerian government just doing its own thing leaving its people to wail and die. Gun, you will not approve for people to protect themselves. Security, you cannot provide. Rescue the captives, you cannot. Receive help from another government, you cannot. Just existing in the name of government. What is it you are governing?
Re: Leah’s Parents To Buhari: Rescue Our Daughter, We’ll Accept Her In Any Condition by Gamesmart: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Rawhumper:
If you think this is a game enter Ibo bush with cows....even if u be Ibo ur death will be soo fast that questions will come after it.

You think we are beating chest, the reality is there nah.

I cant trade word with a son of a mongrel whose root is no existent and inconsequential. You are just a poof bro....a real poof. Billygoat!!

You really are smoking tyre. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Complete creeetin! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Guard Assaulted By CCT Chairman Petitions Human Rights Commission / Plateau State Government Bans Shiites / Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.