Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Confused Over Next Move, Anyone Been Here - School Or Branding - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Confused Over Next Move, Anyone Been Here - School Or Branding (202 Views)

School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Over Next Move, Anyone Been Here - School Or Branding by Valueson: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2021
Hi, everyone. Straight to the point.

I'm kind of confused on this life decision now.

I'm digital marketer who has pretty much been graced to be a successful Blogger which is what sustains me.

Now, I've always wanted to move to Abroad. And as it stands, scholarship is the only way, but true true, I don't want to study again.

I get discouraged with the idea of having to do research work for Masters programme when I'm supposed to build my brand and more money.

cry I just don't want to go back to the school room. I graduated with 2.1 in Engineering.

Has anyone been in a position he wishes for a better life abroad but the only chance of relocation is via scholarship?

If you're a person that didn't like the idea of schooling again but want to travel out, what did you do please?

P.S - I don't have the funds to travel solo.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Confused Over Next Move, Anyone Been Here - School Or Branding by Valueson: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2021
Any ideas?
Re: Confused Over Next Move, Anyone Been Here - School Or Branding by Tohsynetita1: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Valueson:
Hi, everyone. Straight to the point.

I'm kind of confused on this life decision now.

I'm digital marketer who has pretty much been graced to be a successful Blogger which is what sustains me.

Now, I've always wanted to move to Abroad. And as it stands, scholarship is the only way, but true true, I don't want to study again.

I get discouraged with the idea of having to do research work for Masters programme when I'm supposed to build my brand and more money.

cry I just don't want to go back to the school room. I graduated with 2.1 in Engineering.

Has anyone been in a position he wishes for a better life abroad but the only chance of relocation is via scholarship?

If you're a person that didn't like the idea of schooling again but want to travel out, what did you do please?

P.S - I don't have the funds to travel solo.

Thanks in advance.
travel out and study the course, it's not necessary you pass now, just go there and make impact in your digital business
Re: Confused Over Next Move, Anyone Been Here - School Or Branding by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2021
I am in the same situation as you are. I was looking to japa from Nigeria last year but I didn't want to go through school route. I found a lot of people In the tech industry who had relocated abroad through visa sponsorships. I learnt to code just because of that.

I reached some final stages of some relocation jobs last year but none clicked. Presently working remotely while I change my strategy but you can relocate via other means aside schooling honestly.
Re: Confused Over Next Move, Anyone Been Here - School Or Branding by Valueson: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thank you brother. You get it. Don't wanna study again. I want to build cause I'm heading to my 30s.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Become More Competitive In The Labour Market With The NEBOSH IGC / Pls Which should I do..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.