Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Senator Mikhail Okunbo Abiru At 57; Thank You Sir By Abdul Afusat Opeyemi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Senator Mikhail Okunbo Abiru At 57; Thank You Sir By Abdul Afusat Opeyemi (294 Views)

62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child / 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State / I Am 36 And I Am Being Called 'sir ' By Everyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Mikhail Okunbo Abiru At 57; Thank You Sir By Abdul Afusat Opeyemi by Laspotect247(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2021
SENATOR MIKHAIL OKUNBO ABIRU AT 57; THANK YOU SIR BY ABDUL AFUSAT OPEYEMI 

Your Excellency sir, 

Let me use this medium to congratulate you on the occasion of your 57th birthday,  indeed God has been faithful to you and you're  a blessing to our generation and the people of Lagos East senatorial district. 

Today being your birthday is an Avenue to say thank You for what you did for me, that I am alive today is because God sent you to me, I am not sure you still remember me because you didn't know me from anywhere before you assisted me during my trying times. 

I am the Lagos State Polytechnic Student that was involved in the ghastly motor accident some months ago, along Shagamu Road. My family had spend all the penny they had to see me walking again but it wasn't enough and then the need for financial assistance arose, we started by asking my fellow students for help and eventually reached out to Comr. Mahmud Warith Afolabi; the General Secretary of LASPOSUG, also the Students Coordinator of Ikorodu North for your campaign. He contacted you and by the special grace of God you were able to assist me during this period. 

The hospital Bill's were settled and today I'm recovering well and hoping to be back to full life as soon as possible, you have done well for me and every day when I wake up my mind says a word of prayer for you because I wouldn't know where I would have been if the assistance did not come from you.

On the occasion of your birthday I pray that Almighty God continue to increase you on every side of life and direct you even as you continue to make LAGOS EAST GREAT AGAIN. 

THANK YOU SIR.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Travel Visa / Why Is THURSDAY Normally Used As A Throwback Day..?? / What Is Your Back Up Plan When You Become Old And Weak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.