Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Earn Extra Income Opportunity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn Extra Income Opportunity (568 Views)

The Greatest Income Opportunity With Mobile Money / The Biggest Income Opportunity With Money Mobile / Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Extra Income Opportunity by winner2011: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
Are you tired of your job?

Do you work with a little take home every month end?

Do like a job that gives you an all expense paid trip abroad?

Are u a marketer that needs to meet targets?

Are u a banker that needs to be an entrepreneur?

Are u a sales person?

Do u like to make presentations?

Do you have parents and young ones that needs your financing

Are u married and u need more time with your family?

Do you need to have a new set of friends that have a strong zeal to
make it in life?

Do u crave to be in the midst of honest colleagues?

Do you want to give your folks and friends an opportunity to be
happier from their earnings?

Do you like the truth?

Do you want to leave this so called rat race on time

Please be my guest--

ABEY

Call: +2348028294386
Re: Earn Extra Income Opportunity by rolexx: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
I’m into cashandfortunes.com, managed by Fruitful Business Network. it is an online programme targeted at helping you to achieve financial breakthrough. You register with N4,500, refer atleast 1 person and start making money, i have an online manual i offer free to those who registers with me to aid in making money with it faster, once you have this manual, you cant stop making money even if you want to. You can look up www.cashandfortunes.com, sponsor id is 976

I already have list of people i introduce to programmes like this and its working for them.

I advice you start putting your money to work for you while you keep your regular job until u can afford to be on your own.

Let me know what you have decided. call me on 08029323903, 08067280171 or 07058059196, you can also send me emails on em1ng@yahoo.com. Dont waste your chance of endless weekly income.
Re: Earn Extra Income Opportunity by winner2011: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
THANKS.
GIVE A CALL FOR ME TO TELL YOU MORE

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Classified Ad In A New Fast Growing Bulletin: / Emergency Funds At Your Fingertips / Detox Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.