Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,161 members, 7,957,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Still Kneel, Submit To My Husband - Tanzanian President, Samia Suluhu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Still Kneel, Submit To My Husband - Tanzanian President, Samia Suluhu (121 Views)

LIFE: Samia Suluhu Hassan, The First Female President Of Tanzania / COVID-19 Is Satanic And Cannot Survive In The Body Of Christ-tanzanian President / Tanzanian President Boards Commercial Plane To New York For UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Still Kneel, Submit To My Husband - Tanzanian President, Samia Suluhu by Asuneblog(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Tanzanian President, Samia Suluhu, has revealed that she still kneels and submit to her husband even when she was the Vice President.

Samia, who became the first female President of the East African country following the death of President John Magufuli, said that she kneels before her husband not because she's inferior but for love and affection.

To continue reading, visit below link;
https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2021/03/i-still-kneel-submit-to-my-husband.html

Re: I Still Kneel, Submit To My Husband - Tanzanian President, Samia Suluhu by ThePrincipal: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Ndi feminists, una neva get anywhere, yet "all men are trash"...

No be woman be this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Garard Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile Milano With Warranty Period Of Years / SERAP Asks Buhari To Probe Alleged Misuse Of N4.5bn COVID-19 Funds By Kogi Govt / Jack Ma Africa's Business Heroes Competition 2021 Opens To Africanentrep $1.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.