Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam (755 Views)

Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by PropheticMike: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2021
People of God, do not be deceived, every part of the bible is relevant and valid but must be studied with revelations of the Holy spirit.

I know very well that there is nothing you post or preach that people will not attack you, but gospel truth must be preached without fear.
The issue of Tithe, offering and seed sowing have always separate preachers and it is a topic for the scorners. The concept of seed sowing was designed out of greed. Those sowing seeds are also doing so out of greed, but tithing and offerings are not in that league: They are biblical and important for the work of God to progress( do not tell me that old testament is not important to us under the dispensation of grace), however, there are terms and conditions(as provided in the bible) for the payment and collections of the same.

Many preachers have made it a central message(greed) as condition to attracting the blessings of God; these is an error. The standard are; numbers 18:21-29, malachi 3:8-9. and many verses on offering.
1. Tithe must be paid willingly and out of the increase of individual member
2. Must be paid into the coffer of the assembly or church (not to the account of the minister or in the envelope)
3. Must be used in running the activities of the mission including payment of full time ministers and the the tent(not the cathedral race we are now experiencing)
4. Should be oversee by the church committee or elders
Romans 12:13, 2 corinthians 8:10-12, 2 corinthians 9:6-8
On offerings, a minister should not be requesting for an offering but a willing congregant can give to support Him and other less privileged in the church and society, and he should not make it a message............................. watch out for more tithe and offerings
Yours in the vineyard; Pastor D.A. Mike 08067562634

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by Hashabiah: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2021
True talk bro. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by PropheticMike: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Hashabiah:
True talk bro. God bless you
Amen, Thanks my brother
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by genkins(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
PropheticMike:
People of God, do not be deceived, every part of the bible is relevant and valid but must be studied with revelations of the Holy spirit.

I know very well that there is nothing you post or preach that people will not attack you, but gospel truth must be preached without fear.
The issue of Tithe, offering and seed sowing have always separate preachers and it is a topic for the scorners. The concept of seed sowing was designed out of greed. Those sowing seeds are also doing so out of greed, but tithing and offerings are not in that league: They are biblical and important for the work of God to progress( do not tell me that old testament is not important to us under the dispensation of grace), however, there are terms and conditions(as provided in the bible) for the payment and collections of the same.

Many preachers have made it a central message(greed) as condition to attracting the blessings of God; these is an error. The standard are; numbers 18:21-29, malachi 3:8-9. and many verses on offering.
2. Must be paid into the coffer of the assembly or church (not to the account of the minister or in the envelope)
3. Must be used in running the activities of the mission including payment of full time ministers and the the tent(not the cathedral race we are now experiencing)
On offerings, a minister should not be requesting for an offering but a willing congregant can give to support Him and other less privileged in the church and society, and he should not make it a message............................. watch out for more tithe and offerings
You have a limited understanding of the Bible bro. Tithes, animal offerings and sacrifices, first fruit, seed etc were all nailed to the cross. Under grace, you give cheerfully any thing your mind tells you.
When u talk about tithe, which one? Festival tithe, the poor tithe? Under which priesthood? Melchizedek? Levitical?

Very important - Not every thing that is biblical or scriptural is Christian.
The Bible contains Judaism and Christianity
All the things you said up there are not even scriptural, they are ideas of men, a farce
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
PropheticMike:

Go and read that book you call your Bible very well instead of teaching lies to deceive people in the name of God,something Jesus Christ wsrnedyou will serve to bring curses on your life. undecided

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by OkCornel(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
When pro-tithers are ready to show us where God specifically mentioned money as part of the items to be tithed, then they should know that monetary tithing is unscriptural.

When God required money for the needs of the Temple, He specifically mentioned where all Israelite males should be levied a temple tax of half a shekel every year. That was an instance of God clearly asking for money.

Refer to Exodus 30 v 13-16 for where God gave the instruction through Moses;

13 This shall every man give, that goeth into the number, half a shekel, after the [a]shekel of the Sanctuary: (a shekel is twenty gerahs) the half shekel shall be an offering to the Lord.
14 All that are numbered from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering to the Lord.
15 The rich shall not pass, and the poor shall not diminish from half a shekel, when ye shall give an offering unto the Lord, for the redemption of your lives.
16 So thou shalt take the money of the redemption of the children of Israel, and shalt put it unto the use of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, that it may be a memorial unto the children of Israel before the Lord, for the redemption of your lives.

BASED ON THE ABOVE, IT WAS CLEAR WHEN GOD ASKED FOR MONEY TO MAINTAIN THE TEMPLE... NOW LET US EXAMINE GOD'S REQUIREMENT FOR TITHES

Refer to Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

22 Thou shalt give the tithe of all the increase of thy seed, that cometh forth of the field year by year.
23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God (in the place which he shall choose to cause his Name to dwell there) the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstborn of thy kine, and of thy sheep, that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.
24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it, because the place is far from thee, where the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name, when the Lord thy God shall bless thee,
25 Then shalt thou make it in money, and take the money in thine hand, and go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose.
26 And thou shalt bestow the money for whatsoever thine heart desireth: whether it be ox, or sheep, or wine, or strong drink, or whatsoever thine heart desireth: and shalt eat it there before the Lord thy God, and rejoice, both thou, and thine household.

27 And the Levite that is within thy gates, shalt thou not forsake: for he hath neither part nor inheritance with thee.
28 At the end of three years thou shalt [e]bring forth all the tithes of thine increase of the same year, and lay it up within thy gates.
29 Then the Levite shall come, because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, and shall eat, and be filled, that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

Based on the above verses, God clearly mentioned what is titheable, and money was not part of the items to be tithed.

IN CONCLUSION:
So anyone that comes with the excuse that money was not in use because the Israelites were predominantly farmers and cattle rearers...should read Exodus 30 v 13-16 and explain to us why God demanded money from these same Israelites...but specified crops and livestock as tithes in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

Also, I'll be waiting for scriptural references where God made tithing mandatory for gentiles as well.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
God love a cheerful giver,
Anything you must do in the body of christ should be done willing,without persuasion, coercion or manipulation.
Offering is a normal thing, if you have offering give,just give cheerfully with gratitude to God in your heart.
He that gives grudgily has gotten his reward in full.

Concerning tithe
Insrealites have a covenant with God,right from the days of their father,its the covenant that made the provisions in the book of malachi mandatory for them.
So give tithe, when you've made a covenant with God. He will reward and increase you. Its not a must.
This is what the Holy spirit inspired me to utter.

Pardon me for quoting with reference.
Peace be unto you.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
debeloveth77:
God love a cheerful giver,Anything you must do in the body of christ should be done willing,without persuasion, coercion or manipulation. Offering is a normal thing, if you have offering give,just give cheerfully with gratitude to God in your heart.
He that gives grudgily has gotten his reward in full.
Your "offerings" are not normal things. They are defined as part of the Old Covenant, a covenant between God and those of the blood of Jacob, which you and the rest of you are not. So the giving of your "offerings" has nothing to do with that which Jesus Christ, the New Covenant between you and God. In fact giving offerings amounts to "adding" to the commandments in the Covenant that is Jesus Christ, something Jesus Christ warned vehemently against, declaring there is a curse on those who do such. undecided

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted

debeloveth77:
Concerning tithe
Insrealites have a covenant with God,right from the days of their father,its the covenant that made the provisions in the book of malachi mandatory for them.
So give tithe, when you've made a covenant with God. He will reward and increase you. Its not a must.
This is what the Holy spirit inspired me to utter.

Pardon me for quoting with reference.
Peace be unto you.

Give Tithe when you have made a Covenant with God? You don't make a Covenant with God, No, God makes a covenant with you. undecided

In the Old Covenant, God allowed the Israelites to be able to make vows with Him and those who failed were cursed when by their own mouths. undecided

In the New Covenant, that is Jesus Christ, you do not have the opportunity to make vows of any kind, not even swearing of oaths. You are required to accept(trust) and obey the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ and accordingly, anything you ask in His Name, He will do it -something the people of Israel do not have. undecided

Again, by adding or removing from the commandments of Jesus Christ, you bring a curse on yourselves. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by PropheticMike: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2021
genkins:

You have a limited understanding of the Bible bro. Tithes, animal offerings and sacrifices, first fruit, seed etc were all nailed to the cross. Under grace, you give cheerfully any thing your mind tells you.
When u talk about tithe, which one? Festival tithe, the poor tithe? Under which priesthood? Melchizedek? Levitical?

Very important - Not every thing that is biblical or scriptural is Christian.
The Bible contains Judaism and Christianity
All the things you said up there are not even scriptural, they are ideas of men, a farce
Thank you Mr all knowing. to people like you, sin was nailed to the cross with Christ. to people like you hyper grace preachers: fornication, adultery, and stealing are under the law. you cant do anything wrong again. Just continue with your delusion.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by PropheticMike: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2021
All the reactions are expected, but i will advice you to write articles on your wall, based on your own understandings and views and stop attacking everyone that doesn't see things the way you are seeing it. stop attacking people on the cyber space. share your views on your walls and bless somebody. Dont be a terrorist.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by genkins(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2021
PropheticMike:
Thank you Mr all knowing. to people like you, sin was nailed to the cross with Christ. to people like you hyper grace preachers: fornication, adultery, and stealing are under the law. you cant do anything wrong again. Just continue with your delusion.

Like I said before, you are lost in ignorance. Under the law, fornication, adultery and stealing had its immediate consequences which was physical death(law of sin and death) but under grace, you are forgiven and you can be reborn anew.
The old testament law of sin and death was accomplished as soon as christ fulfilled the law by dying on the cross.

Matt 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.(A) 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.(B)

Bro, Come down from your local high horse, so that you can learn.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by genkins(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2021
PropheticMike:
All the reactions are expected, but i will advice you to write articles on your wall, based on your own understandings and views and stop attacking everyone that doesn't see things the way you are seeing it. stop attacking people on the cyber space. share your views on your walls and bless somebody. Dont be a terrorist.

It's like seeing a child say 1+1=45, wouldnt you stop to school him right?
One thing I have noticed is that mostly those that did not prosper in school went on to become pastors and most lack simple comprehension of English language and claim to be spirit taught.the spirit teaching you also does not know book.
Why is something called old? Is it not because there is a new one? It is foolishness to practice what is old together with the new way given to you.
That living faith, redeem, christ Embassy etc practice it, does it make it right? These churches I mentioned above, are they not run by ignorant Nigerian men?
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
PropheticMike:
Nownere in His teachings did Jesus Christ tell you that sin was nailed to the cross. Instead, His body and flesh of the New Covenant were shed there so that by partaking in it, you might become a part of Him and Him a part of you. And as Jesus Christ said, the only way to cease living as a slave to sin is by accepting(trusting) and obeying His teachings/commandments.

As for fornication,adultery, stealing..Jesus Christ gave you New Commandments to obey which you find in His teachings/commandments. There are about 46 commandments that the New Covenant, Jesus Christ has called you to abide by. Choosing instead to abide by a Covenant that is not Him(Jesus Christ is the embodiment of the New Covenant) means you are on your own, and God will not change His standard to accommodate fools.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by PropheticMike: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2021
genkins:

It's like seeing a child say 1+1=45, wouldnt you stop to school him right?
One thing I have noticed is that mostly those that did not prosper in school went on to become pastors and most lack simple comprehension of English language and claim to be spirit taught.the spirit teaching you also does not know book.
Why is something called old? Is it not because there is a new one? It is foolishness to practice what is old together with the new way given to you.
That living faith, redeem, christ Embassy etc practice it, does it make it right? These churches I mentioned above, are they not run by ignorant Nigerian men?
I guess that "judge not that ye be not judge" is also in the old testament? now that you assume the position of God to judge who is wrong and who is right(you must be Jesus yourself. wow
Adeboye is ignorant, kumuyi is ignorant.........you must be God that set the standard. let me ask, what has been your contribution to gospel since you were born to come out attack everyman out there trying to win souls to Jesus? Go and evangelize and stop sitting behind buttons attacking everyone to impose your dirty ideology. worse still, you keep attacking the scriptures like you have rewritten it.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2021
PropheticMike:
I guess that "judge not that ye be not judge" is also in the old testament? now that you assume the position of God to judge who is wrong and who is right(you must be Jesus yourself. wow
Adeboye is ignorant, kumuyi is ignorant.........you must be God that set the standard. let me ask, what has been your contribution to gospel since you were born to come out attack everyman out there trying to win souls to Jesus? Go and evangelize and stop sitting behind buttons attacking everyone to impose your dirty ideology. worse still, you keep attacking the scriptures like you have rewritten it.
He didn't need to judge those men to call them ignorant.. he simply needed to trust the word of God over the words of men which is what you are in fact called to do when you go out to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. undecided

It is quite possible your adeboye, kumuyis and everyone else out there who feeds you doctrines and traditions drawn from the Old Covenant, rather than from the New Covenant , are just ignorant and arrogant men. Either that or they are wicked souls bent on sending millions to hell for the fun of it. How else do you explain the many 10s of millions they have told these lies to? undecided

Worse, if they don't even know that Jesus Christ is the New Covenant that God sent in their continuing to teach the Old Covenant which is clearly written in the Bible belongs to the Jews, then what does that tell you of their claim to know Jesus Christ? undecided

In Jeremiah 17 vs 5-11, God puts a curse on men who ut their trust in other men. Why then do you put your trust in the words of men when that book you carry around with you has contained the truth of God for to learn of your own since before you were born. undecided
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by PropheticMike: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He didn't need to judge those men to call them ignorant.. he simply needed to trust the word of God over the words of men which is what you are in fact called to do when you go out to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. undecided

It is quite possible your adeboye, kumuyis and everyone else out there who feeds you doctrines and traditions drawn from the Old Covenant, rather than from the New Covenant , are just ignorant and arrogant men. Either that or they are wicked souls bent on sending millions to hell for the fun of it. How else do you explain the many 10s of millions they have told these lies to? undecided

Worse, if they don't even know that Jesus Christ is the New Covenant that God sent in their continuing to teach the Old Covenant which is clearly written in the Bible belongs to the Jews, then what does that tell you of their claim to know Jesus Christ? undecided

In Jeremiah 17 vs 5-11, God puts a curse on men who ut their trust in other men. Why then do you put your trust in the words of men when that book you carry around with you has contained the truth of God for to learn of your own since before you were born. undecided
Why quoting Jeremiah 17 vs 5-11? i thought the Old book is not relevant again? stop confusing yourself and stop your selective obedience to God. you obey the ones you like and disobeyed the ones that don't suit your lifestyle.. selective obedience is still disobedience to God
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by genkins(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2021
PropheticMike:
You call the written word of the Bible 'dirty ideology'? By responding to you have I not won more souls to christ than carrying a Bible to preach falsehood. 'Judge not' being old or new testament, how does it relate? That I judged you means another can judge me. Am I complaining? That kumuyi and adeboye have a large church gathering does it mean they will all make heaven? Have you not heard that narrow is the way?
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by genkins(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2021
PropheticMike:

Why quoting Jeremiah 17 vs 5-11? i thought the Old book is not relevant again? stop confusing yourself and stop your selective obedience to God. you obey the ones you like and disobeyed the ones that don't suit your lifestyle.. selective obedience is still disobedience to God
That you do not follow the old covenant does it mean you cannot quote from it? The old testament show you what happened b4 Christianity came. It's only Africans that fail to understand the Bible due to ignorance.pls remove prophet from your name.. Oh.. U be juju prophet sorry
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by PropheticMike: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2021
genkins:

That you do not follow the old covenant does it mean you cannot quote from it? The old testament show you what happened b4 Christianity came. It's only Africans that fail to understand the Bible due to ignorance.the likes of adeboye reminds me of native doctors. He is more a native doctor than a Christian.
really? you must be a foreign Doctor then? funny people
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by genkins(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2021
PropheticMike:

really? you must be a foreign Doctor then? funny people
You must be a juju prophet. Because this Bible, u nor know am
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Not Scam, But There Are Conditions. Seed Sowing Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
PropheticMike:

Try to read with your eyes open so you don't keep revealing the level of ignorance you continue to work with.

The "Old testament" in your bible is used to refer to scriptural selections from the period before Jesus Christ while the "New Testament" in your same bible points to scriptural selections from after the time of Jesus Christ.

The "Old Covenant" refers to the Covenant/contract that was made between God and the descendants of Jacob as regards life and living in the land of Canaan, as promised their ancestor, Abraham, by God. That Old Covenant details are found recorded in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy , the ratification of which can be found in Deuteronomy 30. undecided

The "New Covenant" refers to the New Covenant/contract, embodied in the person of Jesus Christ (His teachings being the Truth of God), is the agreement between God and man as promised by God through His prophets. This covenant is Law in the Kingdom of God and the details are found written of in the 4 books of the Gospel(Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). undecided

Since both covenants are eternal contracts between God and the other parties involved ( the Israelites in the case of the Old Covenant, and believers in Jesus Christ in the case of the New Covenant), both Covenants remain in place even to this day. undecided

Since God has an All-or-nothing approach as far as His dealings with men, obedience of all the commandments contained in the respective Law is expected or might as well refuse them all. For refusal to obey any of the laws contained amounts to sin and God hates sin. undecided

Please pick up that book you call the bible and read it using, not your pastors brain but your own brain. That is how you learn the Truth of God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Prophet TB Joshua Dead? Notice The Tenses- ‘was’ / In What Way Are Religious People Different From Atheists ? / What Is The Serpent In Genesis - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.