Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Need To Be Schooled! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need To Be Schooled! (156 Views)

'we Have Been Schooled In Error’ - Daddy Freeze Comes Out For Patience Ozokwor O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Be Schooled! by Olayinka777(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders,this is my very 1st time in this section.

Let me go straight to the point.

We once had a domestic help that whenever she's in the toilet & u call her she would whenever answer until she's out of the place.

I called a guy too few days ago on the phone what I noticed was that he responded in a very low voice that he was in the toilet.

Pls can some tell me why these two examples are like that.
Re: I Need To Be Schooled! by falcon01: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2021
Nigerians consider the Toilet a sacred Place, They believe it's a place that one shouldn't talk and some believe there are evil spirits in there. As for me I have Dolby in there, I blast Music sing and Dance while I take my bath. Sometime I sit on my toilet seat and think of lotta shit *No pun intended*.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Be Schooled! by Olayinka777(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for your input Boss. Frankly I asked the lady too (domestic staff) why she doesn't answer us whenever she's in the toilet, she also mentioned things like there are spirits/demons in there so talking is forbidden bla bla bla. Me too I sing even receive uncountable calls in there.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Good. / Even The Devil May Not Survive 365 Days In Naija / Rabbi Jonathan Cahn – The Power To Get Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.