Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" (35306 Views)

Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by blinking001(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Spits
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Gofwane(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
And this is worth creating a thread on? Na wa O. Nairaland has gone to the dogs.

Spits on front page.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by gbolswag(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is a family news...this is not news
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by kenzysmith: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
selemempe:
I just dey imagine how Ned dey take fvck this girl undecided will they be doing doggy or missionary? Will she be calling him babe or father?
On a normal day na doggy fit reginal Daniel buh Ned no get that strength baba go just on ac

Ned: wife 6
Regina: yes Darling
Ned: is it your turn today?
Regina: yes Darling
Ned: oya pull off and suck my dick
Regina:OK in next 1 minute Ned fell asleep and Regina be like see wetin money do me

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Raxxye(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
k
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Karemarealty288(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Where is this news coming from...thought we are through with Ned and Child bride news.

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by baseb: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Who's this piece of information going to help?
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by jaykay68(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Surebettingapp9:
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested
interested
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by mechanics(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Adakintroy: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
No envy her it will end in distress.

As for those about to say " how I take know or its her life"

Love my father and mother. But I want can't wait to leave their presence afterwards.

There is a whole timeline of differnce between us
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
wait till she hits her teen yeaŕs i don't think you can share that house with her but for now shes a sweet little damsel who loves her stepmom
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Cooldiipo(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by WoundedLamb: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol... They are all shouting "is this supposed to be news?" cause it wasn't a negative note. I'm sure if the kid had written "I hate you", they would have been celebrating and reminding her why she shouldn't have married the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by perdollar(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
This girl face Don dey gbauka
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Well not surprised. Regina is a nice gal, with a nice and strong personality.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by majamajic(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Polygamous family dey sweet if main man still dey around
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by femi4: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Step mom or step kid
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Glovoutu(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
All for the grams!
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by aBrokeRichDude: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
If u like let ur stepmom teach u bad tin....Dont go and find beta role model...

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Emmasnoop(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Na only breast i see nothing more.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by MarieSucre(f): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
pickatyouu:
A small girl teaching a lot of grown women out there how to manage a polygamous home.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest

Are you in a polygamous home yourself?
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by electhnd(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Surebettingapp9:
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested
didnt u read in other news when someone was arrest for trying to double money
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Oshokalo: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Regina don whine the smally make she write 2 sentences,Regina is my best mom
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by RedpillAnalyst: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Polygamy would always function well if the money is there.

Struggling guys or average guys KEEP OFF.

Lame brothers(Simps) can never understand.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Cashify: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
kids calling kids step mum

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by dododawa1: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
see whining, God will not kill the man now.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Rawhumper(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
This not my kind of thread undecided whats there say?

Its not a big deal if she says Regi is the best step mum.

quote author=NwekeUG post=100196851]Maya, Mee Nwoko's daughter sent a lovely note to her step mother and mother-of-one, Regina Daniels, describing Regina as the “best step-mom”, IgbereTV reports.

Regina taken to her social media handle to share a video of the note.

The note read; “I Love you aunty Regina, you are my best step mom, I love you, this my drawing”.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJpeaPD7gYo

[/quote]
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
We luv her too
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by dleaf: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... They are all shouting "is this supposed to be news?" cause it wasn't a negative note. I'm sure if had written "I hate you", they would have been celebrating and reminding her why she shouldn't have married the man.
. Comment like this gives me the Immpression that there are still people with their Brain intact .Good Comment

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by dipson4u08(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Surebettingapp9:

Alaye make we hear word joooor......

you get sure bet na im you still dey Nigeria?

you for even collect loan put am sef....

get the fvck .....

No joy for this street......
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" by Udodiri01: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Don't know what brought me here but I sure remember this captions from my favorite plug..
1.Step mom teaches step daughter hot.... Boy friend
2.Step daughter cream pies for step mom
3.Hot step mom can't get enough from petite step daughter.
Etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video) / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos / Throwback Photo Of Kcee Wearing A Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.