Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security (9917 Views)

Governor Fintiri Addresses The Press Over Adamawa Governorship Election / INEC Official Beaten Over Adamawa Governorship Election Results (Video) / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by murecool(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Adamawa State Governor, Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri has met Vice President Yemi Osinbajo over security and other issues of interest to the state.
Governor Fintiri was at the presidential villa to discuss security issues that have defied solutions with the Vice President.
He however commended the Federal Government for prompt assistance to the state whenever the need arose, noting particularly the fight against insurgency and support with amenities.

He urged the government to do more in stemming insurgency and other security challenges facing the nation.

Governor Fintiri assured the Vice President of his commitment to change narratives of bad governance and underdevelopment.
Vice President Osinbajo, visibly happy with the visit praised Governor Fintiri for supporting the armed forces and other federal government agencies towards achieving their mandate.

Professor Osinbajo had visited the state at the height of the crises and therefore appreciated the Fintiri for the new thinking that has allowed for development in the areas.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/governor-fintiri-visits-vp-osinbajo-over-adamawa-security/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Parachoko: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Meeting upon meeting, yet there is no changes.

Before GMB became the president, egg roll was sold for #50, I am shock is now been sold for #100.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by SUPOL(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
What does he want him to do?
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by NOC1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Osibanjo has been in the eyes of Camera for sometime now, and he has been so active on social media to the extent HonMaria Ude Nwachi of Igboist is working for him.
I am beginning to have the feeling that he will contest for President.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
The people that respect is not in their culture, this is an hausa respecting VP, in Yoruba you are obliged to respect both old and young. Respecting someone doesn't meaning you are lower status or subordinate

Progressive culture >>>>>>>>>

15 Likes

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Muhylonaire007: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
OK

1 Like

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by spinooooo: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmm you sure say Buhari never die?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Ghost1994: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
:-

The solution to this country in my own opinion is

LET

US

DIVIDE

We are totally different in everything.
Our culture is different, our lifestyle is not similar even our religion practices are different.

Below shows good achievements of Rwanda

Take a good look around your neighbourhood's, a region which I won't mention find it hard to contribute anything to the society. They don't pay house rent, they prefer sleeping in one shop.

They are comfortable cutting finger nails
They hardly married to 1 wife
Getting married to teenagers girls is their major achievements
They create Islamic hisbah to be terrorizing the good citizens.
How can you be destroying beers and spending money generated from it.
In 2021 you can't kiss your supposed wife or girlfriend in public
Police can't arrest people changing dollar but will arrest some part of people changing new notes.

Nigerian law is set for some region to enjoy while some region to suffer.

Go to any government offices, their major language is Hausa.

I used to love United Nigeria before but I've buried that idea.

I'm tired of naija matter we' have to go on our separate ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by tamonokare: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
VP wey no fit do anything about the insecurity in the west fit do anything about the insecurity in Adamawa ?
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by walozanga(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol... How can osibande help u grin
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by karzyharsky(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by qualityovenbake(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Relax governor, Osibanjo will look into it.
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by design102: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
is that so
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Seniorwriter(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Visiting as per Oracle that can proffer an Insecurity Solution?
Clueless Leaders!!!
Incompetence @Peak.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by 1STCREATURE: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hh

1 Like

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Germi9: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Parachoko:

Before GMB became the president, egg roll was sold for #50, I am shock is now been sold for #100.
buhari will express shock for what you just said about eggroll

1 Like

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Godchosen001: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
VP admin grin
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by oneolajire(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
The whole north is safe, no gov should run to Aso rock
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ndi mgbu

I bet you it will hit 150 before Xmas.
Parachoko:

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by KanuSE: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
They should visit Buhari na.
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by GeneralPula: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
tamonokare:
VP wey no fit do anything about the insecurity in the west fit do anything about the insecurity in Adamawa ?

Which insecurity?
Stop stressing on fake news and propanganda..
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by chamboy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Argue with your phone, Prof Osinbajo is the best VP in Nigeria ever.
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by yazga: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello Newbies,

Foundation knowledge class on stock market is holding 1st and 2nd of April.

"Which stock can I buy?"

This is the 1st question newbie investors usually ask

But they miss d point

The first questions should be...

How can I understand the market?

What do I need to know?

How can I handle volatility?

Stock Market is 1st psychological before logical.

Before buying any stock, it's best you understand the journey you're embarking on.

Understanding how to navigate the market would save you a lot of stress.

You can decide not to attend this training or not, it's not compulsory

But it is very necessary.

However, If you decide to attend you'll be glad you did.

As I have always said, the market charges more if you don't get the basic knowledge.

So it's up to you to decide.

But if you're interested,

join the train and sign up. : with the link on my siganture

1 Like

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Cynocefaal: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
murecool:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/governor-fintiri-visits-vp-osinbajo-over-adamawa-security/

Governor sent himself on a fool's errand, seeking help from someone who cannot even help himself
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by BewareOf419: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
What Am I Seeing shocked You Want Osibande To Solve Your Insecurity Problem In Adamawa While His Own People Are In Benin Republic On An Exile
Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by Jerryherd: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
cool

God bless Professor Osinbajo

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security by adesegun121(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) / Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others / Courts Nullifies 81 Elections, Upturns 15 Others, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.