Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. (2071 Views)

Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Bans Movement Of Vehicle In Anambra From 12am-5am / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by Tofax: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB has banned Christian Association of Nigeria CAN Meetings in Old Eastern Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu further said that the Christian Association is useless and not serving the purpose of it’s creation.

Nnamdi Kanu said this while reacting to the report of Leah Sharibu been pregnant of the second time.

Nnamdi Kanu wondered why Leah Sharibu the little Christian girl will be held captive and the Christian Community has done nothing to rescue.

Nnamdi Kanu in live broadcast said ” Leah Sharibu was abducted in her state own Yobe State, they call this little girl a Heroine Christian. The Pope has not called for her release consistently, the arch-bishop of Cantanbury has not called for her release, these are front line Christians and none of them has consistently asked for the released of this little Christian girl.’

“And the lives of Christians do not matter only Muslims lives matters. Please ponder this, say a militia group in the south went to a market and abducted a muslim fulani girl and took her to a camp and continuously raping her till she became pregnant twice, What do you think will Happen to the south, What do you think BBC will do, What do you think the British High Commissioner will do, they will level the whole place till thy kingdom come”

“Only a demon will support or keep quite when a little was abducted from her school for over three years, rape after rape and you people are not ashamed. You people are evil and satanic, No wonder the black man painted the devil black.”

“The Pope and the Arch-bishop of Cantanbury has not spoken all because the interest of the Muslims has not been touched or tampered with, American Ambassador is in Abuja and she is not talking but they can send Delta force to release their aides.”

All because she said I will not deny my faith, Nigeria is a creation of Satan for the inhabitation of evil people, If God does not destroy Nigeria, I will stop Believing in God”

“This evening I am calling for the Disbandment of the Christian Association of Nigeria, It should not exist, It should be abolished and I will not have Christian Association of Nigeria CAN hold any meeting anymore in the East, what we have done to Ohanaeze we are going to do to CAN because of this little girl ( Leah Sharibu).”

“You can go to your churches and Pray, do what ever you want to do in your church but you cannot gather under the umbrella of Christian Association of Nigeria in the east, try it and see what will happen to you. You people are fools, you claim you are a priest, you are criminal and God will punish all of you, CAN is as useless as Nigeria” Nnamdi Kanu said.

https://authenticng.com/leah-sharibu-nnamdi-kanu-bans-can-meeting-in-old-eastern-nigeria-calls-for-abolishment/?amp

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by Simplyleo: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
It's time to support lamidi cownu.

I therefore support him on this.

CAN is hereby banned from South East.

Facebook is hereby banned from the internet.

Nairaland is hereby banned from cyberspace.

Fg is hereby banned from the zoo.

Many more bans are coming. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kanu the scmammer, banking on sentiments to sound genuine. The igbo youths you have killed for nothing, what have u done about it?

7 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by lonecatt(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu dey craze
His gullible supporters should deliver that to him.

If person drink and take drugs finish he go dey yarn okpata

Shebi he now has an armed group
He should send his ESN to go and rescue her make we hear word.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Well well well

Goodnews is all I wish anyone reading my message!
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by NwaNimo1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by Tochj(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hate is a very bad thing
Even when the person you hate is saying a pure truth
You will still hate
Every spirit of hate in the mind of haters
Get out now

19 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by qualityovenbake(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Banning CAN in the East. Nmandi doesn't have the power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by Kebbiprince: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tochj:
Hate is a very bad thing
You will still hate
Get out now
There is no truth at all, what should CAN
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by wwwihy: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Unknown Gunmen Chairman

5 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by ibrahimsalam: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pierocash:
[s]you are a big fool. Is there no sense in what Kanu said?

Can a muslim girl be abducted by militias in the south for 3 good years and Muric,miyetti Allah, ACF ,and all Muslim bodies won't declare war on the entire south until their Muslim daughter is rescued?

I used to dislike Kanu abnitio,but I am beginning to admire this man's sense of Justice. They abducted hundreds of young girls,released everyone but keep holding the Christian girl hostage just because she is a Christia[/s][s]n and everywhere is quite as if her life doesn't matter and the fg cares less because she is a Christian.

Wicked northerners[/s].
and you think he has the power to ban CAN who are themselves not security agents
where has he been over the years since CAN was advocating their release? guess he was drinking and smoking then?
who should we hold for the killings and burning of police stations in the east by unknown gun men?
all this unknown zombies self
una no just get sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by Resurrection212: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
This fvking scammer China made again.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by godlessmind: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by vikithor(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
a professor of soil science accepted to collect bribe from Godswill Akpabio and falsify electoral result,will such be respected amongst other good profs.? also,the leadership of CAN repeatedly has shown that they have been pocketed by APC,PMB government ,the G.O.s that swells the membership of CAN has always been looking South when occasion demands they stand up and voice out very loudly against evils of this govt, will anyone still respect such religious association? CAN has earned these ignoble trophy
learn how to drive better,let's process your driving license and vehicle papers as fast as possible.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by IJOBA11: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
It's time to support lamidi cownu.

I therefore support him on this.

CAN is hereby banned from South East.

Facebook is hereby banned from the internet.

Nairaland is hereby banned from cyberspace.

Fg is hereby banned from the zoo.

Many more bans are coming. undecided
JUST DEY COME OUT FROM YOUR NEST SMALL SMALL, WISE ONES AMONG US ARE FOLLOWING YOUR POSTS WITH KEEN INTEREST cool

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by NwaNimo1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
godlessmind:
empty treats ;Dempty treats

*threats*

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by hollah123: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tochj:
Hate is a very bad thing
You will still hate
Get out now
so u still support Nnamdi Kanu on this?who is he to ban people from holding gathering?
this guy is actually seeing himself like an almighty,just imagine.

An igbos will come n tell us they are the most intelligent,see how he's calling people derogatory names n some people still believe he's on the right path.

D 16 men killed he hasn't done anything about it n he's still clamouring for another trouble.

cc.... gidgiddy officialgarri Eastlink proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead FSU Sctests fahdiga mayniaa cynthialove justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09 selemempe rugaria

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by IJOBA11: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
mekaboy:
Kanu the scmammer, banking on sentiments to sound genuine. The igbo youths you have killed for nothing, what have u done about it?
POLITICAL JOBBER
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by godlessmind: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:

*threats*
seen
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by ablejesus26(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
ibrahimsalam:
and you think he has the power to ban CAN who are themselves not security agents
where has he been over the years since CAN was advocating their release? guess he was drinking and smoking then?
who should we hold for the killings and burning of police stations in the east by unknown gun men?
all this unknown zombies self
una no just get sense

They see him as their Lord and Savior he has no tendency of being wrong,to them he is perfectly indebatable.

if you try to highlight any opinion different from their personal lord and savior they will call you fulani or afonja

that's the wahala we have on our plate ooo

but me I don't care I will continue to tell them the truth nothing but the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by IJOBA11: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
hollah123:
so u still support Nnamdi Kanu on this?who is he to ban people from holding gathering?

An igbos will come n tell us they are the most intelligent,see how he's calling people derogatory names n some people still believe he's on the right path.

D 16 men killed he hasn't done anything about it n he's still clamouring for another trouble.

cc.... gidgiddy officialgarri Eastlink proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead FSU Sctests fahdiga mayniaa cynthialove justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09 selemempe rugaria
HAVE YOU EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LEAH SHARIBU THAT WAS KIDNAPPED BY RELIGIOUS FANATICS LIKE YOU KINDLY SHOW ME A POST OR A THREAD WHERE YOU CONDEMNED HER KIDNAPPERS.

ONE THING YOU YORUBA FANATICS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT YOU POSSESS NO POWER TO FIGHT FOR ALMIGHTY ALLAH/GOD
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by triple996(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by kendrick93(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tochj:
Hate is a very bad thing Even when the person you hate is saying a pure truth You will still hate Every spirit of hate in the mind of haters Get out now
Everyone has freedom of will. Who is Kanu to ban CAN in s/east?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by kendrick93(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pierocash:
you are a big fool. Is there no sense in what Kanu said?

Can a muslim girl be abducted by militias in the south for 3 good years and Muric,miyetti Allah, ACF ,and all Muslim bodies won't declare war on the entire south until their Muslim daughter is rescued?

I used to dislike Kanu abnitio,but I am beginning to admire this man's sense of Justice. They abducted hundreds of young girls,released everyone but keep holding the Christian girl hostage just because she is a Christian and everywhere is quite as if her life doesn't matter and the fg cares less because she is a Christian.

Wicked northerners.
Is she the first and only one to have been kidnapped?
What about the thousands of people who have been killed & kidnapped by Boko terrorists..
Are they not Muslims & Christians?
what kind of selective outrage is this?
Every life is important, Christian, Muslim or pagan

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by willybaby(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
wow I was almost brainwashed by this piece, actually on a serious side this is the first time I agree with Kanu on a topic, CAN actually is a self useless association that should be thrown into Hell, same hell where Boko, bandit, corrupt dirty unpatriotic Nigerians belong
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by Ojiofor: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
What concerns a fake Jew and Ibini Ukpabi worshiper with CAN?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by History555: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kanu has no power to ban anyone from holding meetings, i thought by now his ban on kumuyi from attending deeper life congress in imo in 2016, which still saw kumuyi attend should have taught him a lesson.

Other than that can is fucking useless, just a bunch of fake pastors who failed leah sharibu, if.can had pressured the govt, the us and uk govt, something could have been done. It's so unfortunate can is weak, Southern leaders are weaker, mumu southern folks are the weakest
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by Tochj(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
kendrick93:
Everyone has freedom of will.
Who is Kanu to ban CAN in s/east?
I could be what he said in anger
But Truth be told
Can has become too political
Why do they abandoned Leah
No serious protest
Nothing
Why
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by Fahdiga(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
hollah123:

Is can living up to expectation?
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by gawu1: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
The president of the online republic of Biafra has spoken and his will must be implemented by the unknown gunmen.
Imagine Buhari banning peaceful and legit association and hear ipobian pigs praising him!
Even when illegally form ipob was banned, they called him names. Now, there God who has power to give and take their lives has ordered banning of CAN.
Who is a dictator?
Re: Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. by valirex: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol, Bia-fraud ends in SE grin

If e pain you go hug transformer cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We Really One Nigeria? Pics / Army Beats Benue APC Publicity Secretary In Makurdi (Graphic photos) / Why Has MNK Gone Very Quiet , It’s Very Unlike Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.