Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars (1978 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by NwekeUG(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of His Damaged Vehicles

A Nigerian man, Kabiru Ishaq Said from Kano State has said that some people attacked him physically and spiritually for supporting President Buhari and he shared photos of his damaged and bullet-ridden vehicles to prove it, IgbereTV reports

Sharing the photos on his Facebook handle on Wednesday, March 24, Kabiru insisted that he loves president Buhari and will always stand by him.

He wrote;

"ON RECORD: They Attacked Me Physically And Spiritually. Did i die? ......... Capital NO!

"I Said it Before Now And I’m Saying it Again And Again, That BUHARI IS AN UPRIGHT MAN THAT’S WHY I STICK TO HIM.

My Only Sin I LOVE BABA UNCONDITIONALLY.

If What Doesn’t Kill Me Makes Me Stronger, I’d Say By Now I’m Pretty INDESTRUCTIBLE. Almighty, You’re My Strength. Alhamdulillah"
https://www.facebook.com/100003494139068/posts/3680902682036167/?app=fbl

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by NwekeUG(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
More

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Bewiseedet(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Go do a thanks giving in a Mosque.
Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Kapeter(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
One accident and other prolly kidnappers. Where is the spiritual attack now? Dumba**.

3 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Penguin2: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
The brainless idiot is using a bulletproof car and asking "did he die"?

Fool!

Next time u won't be lucky.

Same shooting Tinubu and APC online rodents deserve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
what i see here is a douchebag looking for funds.

At first you used your jalopy Peugeot do billboard, men scatter am, e be like your baba nack you LandCruiser, men still scatter am. make we see whether baba go give you yatch or private jet this time because men go still come scatter am.. no rest for the wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by HeadShot: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Useless Man....

If Buhari administration is corrupt and Nepotistic... Inflicting hardship on the masses..

May you and your family never know peace in this life or after....

1 Like

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Racoon(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Simply telling you that standing with evil begat evil Perhaps your life was spared by God for you to repent from supporting evil.Same fate will befall all the supporters of the present evil and satanic government.

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Mcreloaded(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Thank God Nairaland is a faceless forum because I come and imagine if people know the identities of the BMC, I guess all hell will be let loose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by CodeTemplar: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
They spared his life. Go and sin no more.
Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Maxymilliano(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
This one dey look for clout.

He should thank his stars for escaping attacks from his criminal bandit brothers.

Others don't live to tell their stories.
Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Freelancer2020(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Attention seeker, who want to kill you? even the first picture that clearly shows that you had an accident, how are we even going to be sure that you're not the one that do the damage in the second pics just to get the attention of mr president, I beg joh, better matter full ground to discuss, shift
Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by mytime24(f): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Freelancer2020:
Attention seeker, who want to kill you? even the first picture that clearly shows that you had an accident, how are we even going to be sure that you're not the one that do the damage in the second pics just to get the attention of mr president, I beg joh, better matter full ground to discuss, shift
he won cash out na cheesy
Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by NwekeUG(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Mysticwebb: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Now I know why he supports Buhari. No brain at all. An accident that can happen to anybody, happened to him because of his love for Buhari according to his warped thinking.
The second picture is probably a failed kidnapping attack which is now common in this Buhari administration. This implies, that according to him all the school children, pastors and businessmen kidnapped across the country and sometimes killed, love Buhari unconditionally. That was why they all got attacked "spiritually and physically" according his decayed brain output. If this reasoning was minutely possible, then it is logical to conclude that this Buhari he talks about is a very bad omen to the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by TooMuchStuff: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Next time you won't make it alive cos boys de vexx
Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Whois(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2021
He is lucky he made it out alive

Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by EKONGKING: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2021
If what the person saying is true ,
One Just cannot imagine the fate of dead meat seller ,omenka etc,once their real identities are exposed.
Re: Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars by Ahmeduana(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Just thank God that they gave you another grace to be breathing, that is why you are able to yarn rubbish. if I were to be them I will kill you straight, so the league of foolish people will reduce by one.

(1) (Reply)

Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas / Is This What Kanu Is Doing With ESN/UGM? / Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.