Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Need Help On Starting A Business... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Help On Starting A Business... (805 Views)

Join The Olapeju Ajayi Live In The New Series On Starting Your Business. / House Help On Banana Island Wanted.... / Please I Need Help On The Company PEDABO Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Starting A Business... by Skye123: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hi, guys. I'll be as quick and short as possible.

I need some ideas on how to start a business. I don't really mean that a "big" business. I need a small scale business as I'm a 19-year old kid. I only have a meagre amount (₦20,000) and I don't wanna spend lavishly. I was actually teaching in a secondary school before we were asked to resume back to school though, virtually. My aim was to use the money to buy a laptop and continue with my programming lessons as it's hard to practice on phone but that dream has been cut short. So, I need ideas on what to do with the money that doesn't involve spending it on unnecessary things or if you have an online business you can introduce me to, I'll be glad too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by GreenApples: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nothing

My advice. Keep it saved in a box where you won't have access to spending it. And find daily tasks you can do around you. And get a box and be saving the income 100 Naira, 200 Naira. Then check the box only at December. By the time you check you should have enough for a laptop and other things.
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by KillAlllFulani: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
if I ask u to pay me 5k so I can help u escape poverty, u will tag me a scammer. So my advise is this.
when u get to school, start a kunu and egg roll business.
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by Tohsynetita1: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Skye123:

I need some ideas on how to start a business. I don't really mean that a "big" business. I need a small scale business as I'm a 19-year old kid. I only have a meagre amount (₦20,000) and I don't wanna spend lavishly. I was actually teaching in a secondary school before we were asked to resume back to school though, virtually. My aim was to use the money to buy a laptop and continue with my programming lessons as it's hard to practice on phone but that dream has been cut short. So, I need ideas on what to do with the money that doesn't involve spending it on unnecessary things or if you have an online business you can introduce me to, I'll be glad too smiley
message me, I have a boss that's in to digital marketing, you will pay o, but just like #5k
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by PeaceIlya: 5:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Skye123:

Don't message anyone here who cannot tell you the business or give you hint.

Download sololearn and thank me later
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by Skye123: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2021
GreenApples:
Nothing

My advice. Keep it saved in a box where you won't have access to spending it. And find daily tasks you can do around you. And get a box and be saving the income 100 Naira, 200 Naira. Then check the box only at December. By the time you check you should have enough for a laptop and other things.
Thanks, boss. I have the money in my account already. But, can you recommend a daily task for me, pls
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by Skye123: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2021
KillAlllFulani:
if I ask u to pay me 5k so I can help u escape poverty, u will tag me a scammer. So my advise is this.
when u get to school, start a kunu and egg roll business.
Thanks, boss. I'm in school already. But we'll be staying here for awhile. We only came for the practicals and some tests
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by Skye123: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

message me, I have a boss that's in to digital marketing, you will pay o, but just like #5k
Sorry, pls. But can I get an hint
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by Skye123: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Don't message anyone here who cannot tell you the business or give you hint.

Download sololearn and thank me later
Thanks, ma. I already have solo learn. It's the one I was using but there are not so many lectures on it which made me to download the PDFs but it's hard reading without practicing.
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by GreenApples: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Skye123:

Thanks, boss. I have the money in my account already. But, can you recommend a daily task for me, pls

I don't know o. But washing dishes in a canteen where you're paid daily won't be a bad idea.
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by Tohsynetita1: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2021
Skye123:

Sorry, pls. But can I get an hint
Digital marketing is complex;
E-mail marketing
Seo
websites
landing page
Google my business
SMS
Affiliate
Drop shipping
In short, digital marketing is like connecting those that want to render a services with those that needs it through contact with the connector.
The easiest is the WhatsApp TV. Where you connect service render and the needier together.
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by Vicibelle: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Affiliate Marketing.

Brandlistry is an online marketplace for beauty, skin, diet and weight management and men care products. The platform is currently seeking for affiliates.You can get popular products like Huda, Fenty beauty and indie products like Twok London, Ané on the same platform
https://brandlistryng.leaddyno.com/

OR
Http://affiliates.brandlistry.ng
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by habbey99(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Skye123:

Kindly message me on whatsapp | call me on 08072155416
Re: Need Help On Starting A Business... by Skillsnigeria: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: Sharwama Maker 30,000 Per Month 6hrs Daily / Dispatch Bike Riders Needed In IBADAN / Is This Even Possible In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.