Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,486 members, 7,840,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Cast Away Your Fears... Because Fear Never Quit... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cast Away Your Fears... Because Fear Never Quit... (116 Views)

"My Dad Helped Me Realize That Fears NEVER Quit..." / FUOYE Cancels Governing Council Election As 440 Voters Cast 955 Votes / How To Help Yourself To Overcome Your Fears On The Path To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cast Away Your Fears... Because Fear Never Quit... by planetpgold(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

"Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it."--Judy Blume

Fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm. It is also a state of mind to be afraid of (someone or something) perceived to be painful, or harmful.

Most people wasted years of their life waiting for some fears to disappear and things should be in their favour. That is the less resistance path.

Recently I watched a video on Tiktok on fear. This motivational speaker shared a story of how his Dad helped him face fear. In his own word "My dad helped me realize that fears NEVER quit, that avoiding my fears is NOT the way to go.

“Son,” he said once, “if you expect to STOP feeling afraid, you will wait forever.”

I felt powerless, so I asked, “If they don’t go away, then how can we overcome fear?”

I’ll never forget his words. “Being courageous doesn’t mean you will never feel afraid, that’s the wrong idea of courage,” he said.

“So if I feel fear, it doesn’t mean I’m a coward?”

My dad laughed and said,” No, no, not at all! The true definition of courage is simply _not allowing fear to stop you from moving forward.”_

His Dad continued...

“Courage is NOT a feeling — Courage is a decision not to be controlled by the feelings of fear.”

So when it boils down to your fear of passing the exams, Ultimately, it will be acting with faith and intentional actions of studying daily whether it is convenient or not because you know that fear and failure go side by side.

Be courageous and Keep moving forward!

Still writing your May 2021 Diet Exams? Cast away your fears and Pass at sitting with your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s No. 1 Brand & People Influencer / How To Trade With Moving Averages / Ambrose Alli University And Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.