Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

. 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi (442 Views)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi by Kosiso12(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
...... 'I won't Disappoint Ebonyians', -Ambassador Ominyi

The former Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief Martin Elechi has charged Nigeria's envoy to Zambia to give his best to service of the nation and humanity.

Chief Elechi stated this when he hosted the Nigerian Ambassador to Zambia, Nwanne Ominyi in his Alike-Ikwo country home yesterday.

"We are here just to say bye-bye to our Ambassador, (Nwannne Ominyi)".

He reflected that former Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme had nominated him as an Ambassador but he was unhappy with the nomination and he consequently nominated Okeagu Ogada to replace him.

Said the former Governor, "We give glory to God and thank our Ambassador for making us proud. Nwanne Ominyi was one of those who worked very hard for my election in 2007 and eventually by the grace of God we made it.
But he was not one of those who was rewarded due to the shape of events. This is why we deemed it necessary to host him today, he added.

A Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Godwin Onuora in an opening prayer urged God grant grace and wisdom to the Ambassador to pilot the affairs of the nation peacefully and to the benefit of the nation and mankind in general.

A former Secretary to Ebonyi State government, Dr. Boniface Chima who spoke on behalf of the Excos who served under Elechi in his remark appreciated ex-Governor Elechi for his thoughtfulness of hosting the Ambassador whom he acknowledged played a prominent role in his election campaigns in 2007.

He thanked the founding fathers of Ebonyi State for their contributions in the development of the State which had nothing to boast of before but now parades many past Ambassadors and other federal appointees.

He therefore wished him well in his endeavours as Nigerian envoy to Zambia.
The host in his closing speech honoured the departing Ambassador with the gift of a wristwatch in appreciation of his value to keep to time in line with his philosophy of 'Ochudo time'.
In his appreciation message, Ambassador Ominyi who promised he will not disappoint the people of the State maintained that Africa is now the world's best investment destination.

" I therefore urge all Ebonyians and indeed Nigerians to come and invest in Zambia. I and the Foreign Affairs ministry will partner to give Nigerians all the support and assistance they deserve", he concluded while thanking Chief Elechi for his kindness in hosting him.

https://igberetvnews.com/1385856/day-elechi-others-bade-farewell-nigerias-ambassador-zambia/

Re: . 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Na today?

no be today we begin see something for una hand after una ceremonial/inaugural elevation celebration
Re: . 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi by NwaNimo1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: . 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi by longetivity(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
We don hear
Re: . 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi by athaboi(f): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ambassador to Zambia And you collected it?
Re: . 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi by Bewiseedet(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
What's the work of an ambassador? Which Nigerian is even going to Kenya?
Re: . 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ominyi?

I therefore urge all Ebonyians and indeed Nigerians to come and invest in Zambia. I and the Foreign Affairs ministry will partner to give Nigerians all the support and assistance they deserve", he concluded while thanking Chief Elechi for his kindness in hosting him.

Oya Ebonyians the road to Zambia is now free, start moving.
Re: . 'I Won't Disappoint Ebonyians', - Ambassador Ominyi Assures Elechi by Kosiso12(f): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Sen. Dickson Confronts Sen. Dahiru Over Comment On Bayelsa’s Population / Fulani Herdsmen Is Attacking Community In Ebonyi State... / Ibom Deep Seaport: Hope Rises As AKSG, NPA, Set Up Implementation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.