Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence (4831 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:27am On Mar 26, 2021
what can I say? If he did it I did not die, he didn't do it I didn't die as well. If you want to die go Sahara or jump inside River ethiope
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by BigBizzy(m): 5:44am On Mar 26, 2021
She did not deny it oh....gibberish response
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Did you sleep with a married man or not?I was surprised and shocked to my marrow, imagine decent Adekunle can't keep his thing in his trousers too.No man is truly decent after all ,not even all these my pastors hmmmm
Why must you include pastors? Don't judge my dear, before You provoke God to bring down his judgement.
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by UnimkeAk(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Did you sleep with a married man or not?I was surprised and shocked to my marrow, imagine decent Adekunle can't keep his thing in his trousers too.No man is truly decent after all ,not even all these my pastors hmmmm
Proof?
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by yetunsbay(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
If this is true, then simi would really feel bad seeing that her husband cheated on her with this agama lizard look-alike.
but she is prettier thou but bad to cheat sha
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by sunshineV(f): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
man, stfu niqqa
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by hayzed27(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2021
This one chop kunle tru tru sha
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by otemeh01(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
In most cases, a man is as faithful as his options.

PS. I am a faithful lad, tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Jackson As A Black Man / Childhood Picture Of Don Jazzy's Bro, Dprince And Their Parents / Why Is Tiwa Savage Getting Married To Another Lady's Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.