Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype (972 Views)

Java Developer Required For Mifos X Customisation / What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? / Urgent: Rockstar Java Developer Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype by thegreengooner(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
I am on the market for an software developer to join a team to build a novel application for Economic and Financial Modelling.

The prototype is expected to simulate a few aspects of, and may be completely different from the final product.

Once fully prototyped, the product may form part of a proposed product pitch for scaling.

The developer(s) will be entitled to either compensation for participation in the prototyping, or inclusion in the final design team depending on the success of the pitch.

As there is a specific criteria to be met for the prototype to be accepted, it will be helpful if you have an existing portfolio that can be examined.

Selection will be based on the quality of the portfolio and not necessarily the number of projects delivered.

Please indicate interest below, or email thegreengooner@gmail.com for further details on this opportunity and to set up an exploratory session.

Compensation will be competitive.

grin

Re: Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype by thegreengooner(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Any takers?
Re: Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype by excanny: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
thegreengooner:
Any takers?

Whatsapp me 07030595988. Let's talk.
Re: Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype by tope6217: 12:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Contact me 08109319667
i can develop it using html ,css, bootstrap,php ,laravel,jquery, javascript,vuejs
Re: Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype by thegreengooner(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
excanny:

Whatsapp me 07030595988. Let's talk.

You've got a message
Re: Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype by tope6217: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
Contact me 08109319667
i can develop it using html ,css, bootstrap,php ,laravel,jquery, javascript,vuejs i made a mistake of my phone no b4
Re: Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype by funlord(m): 1:28am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype by airsaylongcome: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2021
thegreengooner,
Hmmm. What's this about? Did you ever get this up and running? Are you still a Bunny grin?
Re: Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype by thegreengooner(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2022
airsaylongcome:
thegreengooner,
Hmmm. What's this about? Did you ever get this up and running? Are you still a Bunny grin?

Sorry just seeing this...never got the time to get down to it as it was overtaken by events.

(1) (Reply)

..... / Would Programming Still Be A Viable Career If Working Remotely Wasn't An Option? / Please Help Advice For New Comers To Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.