Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development (968 Views)

How Much Is Needed To Kick Start A Forum Like NL / My Journey Into React Native / Female Data Science Group Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 1:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello guys, hope we are all doing great even though the country's economic situation isn't smiling at anyone.
Just like the title of this post states, I'm about to kick start my journey in the world of web development. After much thought and researches, i have finally settled to learning web development. And from my numerous consultations, i have learnt that this ain't going to be and easy ride grin but will definitely pay off at the long run.
so pals, the main purpose of this post is to look for people who are interested in also learning web development so we can start up together, share ideas, share difficulties, share cry when e choke grin , smile together when challenges are solved and so on.
I just want something like a small community/group(whatsapp or telegram) of about 5 to 10 persons who are serious in this journey. Nah the first 10 people to indicate interest go form the group oo, I fit pity make am 15 sha lol.
Less I forget, I'm already on HTML now using w3schools to learn. it's my second day and its going well so far.
please have your laptop. any one will suffice. Thanks.
If no one shows interest, i will continue my journey SOLO.
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by legacyimpact: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2022
i am interested here is my number 08033738672
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 1:57am On Sep 01, 2022
noted. a space gone
legacyimpact:
i am interested here is my number 08033738672
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by MikeyOz: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Add me up
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 3:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Hello pals. So far so good my tutorials is going smoothly. But truth be told, its not beans ooo. This journey is vauyolent grin and only the vauyolent maketh it through grin [nah d quote wey I use dey ginger myself lol]
I have gone through the dark valley of html and css, but a very vauyolent monster is block the way now grin . That monster is "adding image to my work". The thing dey spoil my code but I'm still on it.
I don start be say I don start, no going back cool
Sorry I haven't created the whatsapp group yet, I will do that soon because I need like-minds on this project.

See you soon..................................one love

Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by TastyFriedPussy: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2022
You're definitely gonna give up along the line.
I'll be here waiting for when that happens.
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
your fried pussy will definitely get tired of waiting. Bad Energy

1 Like

Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by Esiman(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why always the bad energy? It isn't cool. Someone is trying to put in some work yet all you could say is that he's going to give up soon. Are you that vile and wick*d?
I advice you to change.
TastyFriedPussy:

1 Like

Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Esiman:
Why always the bad energy? It isn't cool. Someone is trying to put in some work yet all you could say is that he's going to give up soon. Are you that vile and wick*d?
I advice you to change.
Bro leave that one alone. I'm very sure he doesn't pay a single bill in his life. This kind of people can't infect me with their negativity

1 Like

Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Still on still

Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by Honlucas: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Add me 07011149544
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 5:21am On Sep 03, 2022
Please if you want to join the WhatsApp group, then
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///EfGZFSRwHkeBOzKDpwz3yN
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by rockspecie: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
I want to part of this group
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by rockspecie: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
I want to be part of this group
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by odinson1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
Still on still

Which laptop is this boss?
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by odinson1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
Please if you want to join the WhatsApp group, then
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///EfGZFSRwHkeBOzKDpwz3yN

The link is not working, pls give me your contact
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
rockspecie:
I want to be part of this group
drop you number so I can add you to the group
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
odinson1:

The link is not working, pls give me your contact
drop you number to be added to the group
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by skyrockete(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pls add me to the group...080-64-17-14-84
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by jeffmatt4u(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
skyrockete:
Pls add me to the group...080-64-17-14-84
Done
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by rockspecie: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please add my number 08162219511
Re: Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development by HydraFeeds(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
Hello pals. So far so good my tutorials is going smoothly. But truth be told, its not beans ooo. This journey is vauyolent grin and only the vauyolent maketh it through grin [nah d quote wey I use dey ginger myself lol]
I have gone through the dark valley of html and css, but a very vauyolent monster is block the way now grin . That monster is "adding image to my work". The thing dey spoil my code but I'm still on it.
I don start be say I don start, no going back cool
Sorry I haven't created the whatsapp group yet, I will do that soon because I need like-minds on this project.

See you soon..................................one love
use w3schools and GitHub to improve your coding

(1) (Reply)

Fake Interswitch / Which Is Better Mcse Or Networking? / Anyone Got Oracle 11g New Features For Administrators Dumps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.