Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

GYB Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GYB Again! (471 Views)

APC Convention: Tinubu, Fayemi, GYB, Amaechi Move To Instal National Chairman / GYB The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria. / GYB Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GYB Again! by damoneymag(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
GYB again!
Not until recently, I've only paid attention to side talks and the loud noise of those who never see any good in GYB. They forget that the "g" in his initials also stands for "good". Haha.

A young lad came to me jubilant with the news of him just gaining admission. Like every other big bro will do, I asked which institution and he said "university of Osara" I was a little bit confused, as I've always known osara to house the school of preliminary studies campus of Kogi state polytechnic of whom I am an alumni. I congratulated him and later on decided to do a little check on my own. Alas, KSP campus Osara has be converted to a university, "confluence university of science and technology". What a fit!

GYB is gradually but steadily cresting his name in gold as the best ever to lead Kogi state. This is not me bootlicking but mesmerized by the giant achievements of GYB and while at it, maintaining decorum, staying focused and shaming detractors with his achievement. For me and the many young lads who will get quality education and as well those who will get employed, just by this singular creation, we'll say GYB is God sent to Kogi state. You may disagree, that's your cup of coffee, but the facts on ground are so obvious that even the blind will see them clearly.
Whole heartedly i support GYB to PMB

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian / BREAKING: How DSS Alerted Uzodinma, Police Three Times Before Imo Attacks, Says / Senator Kalu's Media Aide Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.