Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,439 members, 7,843,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Paychant Launches Service To Buy Airtime, Data, Etc With Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paychant Launches Service To Buy Airtime, Data, Etc With Bitcoin (207 Views)

I Mistakely Over Recharged My MTN Line, Pls Come And Buy Airtime / Buy Airtime & Data Conveniently, Pay Electricity Bills, Renew GOTV, DSTV... / Own Online Airtime & Data Plan To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paychant Launches Service To Buy Airtime, Data, Etc With Bitcoin by techloy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
African cryptocurrency payment gateway, Paychant has launched Quick, a service that enables users to buy airtime top-up, data bundle, electricity, cable TV, and more with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Now people living in ten African countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Botswana, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Cameroon, and Zimbabwe, can buy airtime, internet data, electricity, tv subscription, airline tickets, book hotels, food, and event tickets using their bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies.

Founded in 2019, Paychant is a cryptocurrency payment gateway that aims to increase the adoption of cryptocurrency payment in Africa by building a platform that lets buyers use their favourite cryptocurrency to pay sellers or merchants.

More details here: https://medium.com/techloy/africas-leading-crypto-payment-gateway-paychant-launches-quick-an-all-in-one-platform-for-ace7b2dd3503

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Back On My Feet And I Will Double It Back In A Month Please / Advice This Nigerian Student On His Business Adventure / Zenith, Access Banks Express Interest To Acquire Union Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.