Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) (2280 Views)

Redmi Note 10pro 6gb Ram, 128gb Rom With A Mi Smart Band 5 Available / Buying A 4G Phone Or Buying 3G Phone And Buying A Mi-fi / How I Got Ruined By Buying A Gionee Phone That Don't Have 3G (F103 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
As a an aggrieved user of Xiaomi. I was silently looking through their thread for solutions to my phone's problem. When I saw a woman's comment. She was pained by the fact that she was unable to connect to their Tv at home. Meanwhile her husbands phone can connect.
This moved me to address the fact that once you buy a Mi Device you cannot access or connect to other device. You have been technologically isolated.

hazel01:
my redmi note 8 is not casting to my TV. it used to work before, suddenly it started skipping on the TV when i am watching videos or playing music. I thought its because i have not updated my phone, i did that and its still the same. It still skips and just stop suddenly. My husband's samsung phone casts perfectly with the TV. he has started mocking me for buying xiaomi

Even till now there was no solution to her problem. I fear this will cause problems since she made a great sacrifice to buy Mi Device only to be disappointed.

How many more people will go down while supporting this cause?
mhiztalee:

Any idea on the cost please...

And I noticed something...
Whenever I try to cast my phone to my tv...
My phone reboots itself before casting

Discussion Opened
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Paid marketers like Jboixxx will want to confuse you but don't be confused.
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by Iphesure212(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
I have never experienced such. Don't know about your Xiaomi but mine is just perfect.

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by Rareoil(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
You created your account on March 15th and all your posts are about bashing xiaomi

How much is Transsion paying you for all these.

31 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by Emmyreal4(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Get a life man
You are bigger than this.
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by jboixxx: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Guy, wetin I do you gangan? Someone told you in one of your recent threads that I sell phone accessories mainly. Selling of Xiaomi phones are on rare occasions. Why are you still mentioning me everywhere?

Anyways, since it's about publicity, if anyone needs phone accessories (chargers, cables, Xiaomi phone glasses and cases, SanDisk storage devices of any kind/size, casting devices and KZ earphones), just holla at me.

https://g.page/jboixxx
Telegram: @jboixxx
Facebook: /jhorlarjay
WhatsApp number on my signature/profile.
LegalR--ambles:
Paid marketers like Jboixxx will want to confuse you but don't be confused.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by skywalker240(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
jboixxx:
Guy, wetin I do you gangan? Someone told you in one of your recent threads that I sell phone accessories mainly. Selling of Xiaomi phones are on rare occasions. Why are you still mentioning me everywhere?

Anyways, since it's about publicity, if anyone needs phone accessories (chargers, cables, Xiaomi phone glasses and cases, SanDisk storage devices of any kind/size, casting devices and KZ earphones), just holla at me.

Telegram/Facebook: @jboixxx
BHET WHY? grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by thesolutions(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:
As a an aggrieved user of Xiaomi. I was silently looking through their thread for solutions to my phone's problem. When I saw a woman's comment. She was pained by the fact that she was unable to connect to their Tv at home. Meanwhile her husbands phone can connect.
This moved me to address the fact that once you buy a Mi Device you cannot access or connect to other device. You have been technologically isolated.

Even till now there was no solution to her problem. I fear this will cause problems since she made a great sacrifice to buy Mi Device only to be disappointed.

Discussion Opened
paired with another phone bluetooth but cant connect.
Redmi9
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
thesolutions:

paired with another phone bluetooth but cant connect.
Redmi9

I'm sorry dear, the brand is useless. They just dump dog shit in this country and pay marketers like jboixxx, Skywalker, atheistsandproud , etc to do their dirty work.

Sell it off and buy an original phone
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rareoil:
You created your account on March 15th and all your posts are about bashing xiaomi

Your sense is flying around

This have I seen

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by Olobofife(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:

Discussion Opened
Transsion boy, Pele o

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Olobofife:
Transsion boy, Pele o

Xiaomi Marketer Hope Work Dey?
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by Olobofife(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:

Xiaomi Marketer Hope Work Dey?
proudly xiaomi marketer., Transsion kill you.

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Olobofife:
proudly xiaomi marketer., Transsion kill you.

Hope brand dey pay?
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by theoneJabulani(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Suffer
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by atheistandproud(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:

I'm sorry dear, the brand is useless. They just dump dog shit in this country and pay marketers like jboixxx, Skywalker, atheistsandproud , etc to do their dirty work.

legal rambles

Oh the lawyer that never ever graduates, kngezy, how you dey na?

Transsion don renew your sub?

SunshineV, drjprince, ddjay, mrbones2 food don land

11 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by ifeoluwapo25977: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Get a life man
You are bigger than this.
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by sunshineV(f): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
atheistandproud:

legal rambles

Oh the lawyer that never ever graduates, kngezy, how you dey na?

Transsion don renew your sub?

SunshineV, drjprince, ddjay, mrbones2 food don land
the return of kvngezy grin

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by sunshineV(f): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
What shocks me d most is how all these useless transsion marketers claim to be using xiaomi...like, who does dat? grin

13 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by NEROSKY(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:

They're useless right? and uselessness made them top 3 smartphone in the world by volume? You just sound foolish... All this small boys in Tech world sha

8 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2021
I have been labelled alot of names. But trust the process we shall overcome this marketers. I am loving Nairaland by the way. Seun good job, I have been a visitor for years now. I decided to register and was bribed. But the interaction is flawless.
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 12:26am On Mar 26, 2021
sunshineV:
What shocks me d most is how all these useless transsion marketers claim to be using xiaomi...like, who does dat? grin
Where do you need me to bring my 9s to? I want to gift it to you
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by Youngsage: 1:59am On Mar 26, 2021
KvngGezy my guy!

Here we go again... Haha grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by Rareoil(m): 2:39am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

Your sense is flying around

This have I seen

You haven't answered my question, who is bankrolling you.
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 2:57am On Mar 26, 2021
Rareoil:

You haven't answered my question, who is bankrolling you.

Before I comment, I will like to thank God for his blessings. And say that I ascribe my finances to God almighty.
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by Rareoil(m): 3:02am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

Before I comment, I will like to thank God for his blessings. And say that I ascribe my finances to God almighty.

Wetin be this angry angry
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 3:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Rareoil:

Wetin be this angry angry

You asked who was bankrolling me na
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by Kewtt: 5:47am On Mar 26, 2021
Xiaomi the best phone money can buy.

Please avoid Tecno infinix and all transsion phones

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by mathefaro(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2021
jboixxx:

Telegram/Facebook: @jboixxx
Senior Man
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by koyaadams: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2021
My own Redmi Note 9s have been serving me a near-perfect experience. Casts well to both my pc (windows 10) and Smart TV. Never will I go back to Transsion devices.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by LegalRambles(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rareoil:

mhiztalee:

Any idea on the cost please...

And I noticed something...
Whenever I try to cast my phone to my tv...
My phone reboots itself before casting
Re: Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) by allandutch: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

Okay McTranssion, Which brand do you recommend?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Download Manager For Android / Blackberry Begins BBM Beta For Android (update: Official Comment)  mobile / TECNO Y4 See The Specifications Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.