Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture (16381 Views)

Eniola Badmus To Chair Entertainment Committee Of Tinubu’s Inauguration / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Kwanza: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Former Lagos State Governor and Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will lead top dignitaries as chairman of the 11th Arewa House Lecture slated for Saturday in Kaduna.

The annual lecture which is in Honour of the late Premier of Northern Nigeria, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Sardauna of Sokoto, is to be delivered by the Governor of Plateau state and Chairman of Northern States Governors’ Forum, Hon. Simon Bako Lalong.

Governor Lalong is expected to speak on “Reducing the Cost of Governance and Inclusion of Youth in National Development in Post Covid 19 Era”.

The Director of Arewa House, Dr. Shuaibu Shehu Aliyu, who disclosed this while briefing journalists in Kaduna on Thursday said, the 10th Lecture last year was delivered by the then Governor of Central Bank, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and was chaired by the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu.

He however said both Tinubu and Lalong were carefully selected to chair and deliver the 11th annual lecture.

“This year’s lecture is to be delivered by the current Governor of Plateau state, Hon. Simon Bako Lalong and the lecture would be chaired by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the 27th March, 2021 here in Arewa House.

“The Lecture is designed primarily to serve as a forum to promote national unity, because one of the major essence of Arewa House is to promote national harmony and national unity.

“Governor Lalong was carefully selected to deliver the lecture, because he is currently the Chairman of the Northern Governors’ Forum and his capacity to manage Plateau state, which was seen as a front line state in terms of crisis in the past 20 years. But on assumption of office, he has been able to manage that crisis.

“Also for the chairmanship, we always look at the track records of prominent individuals before selecting who chairs the lecture. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been selected to add value to the event, the political development and unity of the country,” he said.

Dr. Aliyu described Arewa House annual lecture as a tradition that has been maintained since 1994 and has brought everyone irrespective of their ethnic, religious or political inclination together in a bid to improve the country.

https://www.blueprint.ng/tinubu-to-chair-11th-arewa-house-lecture/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Fahdiga(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tinubu should be used as a case study of a slave in love with his slave chains and Master's cane. his inordinate ambition has blinded his sense of reasoning. with all this he still won't smell Aso rock

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by ZionGurl(f): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
I have never seen someone struggling and fighting so hard to sell off his people to the caliphateees than this man Tinubu.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by GuyWise101(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I hope Arewa people will keep to their promise and make Tinubu president if not we will be having another Awo death style in yoruba land.

The desperation and slaving is now getting out of hand

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by ProphetAjasco: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
I see, I saw......... I see a terrible thing befalling Tinubu if he ever goes for this program. I see a terrible looking fulani herdsmen standing up from the audience and shooting Tinubu with a bow and arrow on his left yansh. It's not good at all, that yansh will never remain the same again....

So I have seen and So shall it be.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Henrydonland(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
This tinubu knows what he is doing .I still know that he will contest for 2023 elections and the people he betrayed will be singing his praises.

For this naija, all na cruise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by wwwihy: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
God Bless the Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu.

Children of 8 can continue to wail and gnash their teeth..

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by GuyWise101(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw......... I see a terrible thing befalling Tinubu if he ever goes for this program. I see a terrible looking fulani herdsmen standing up from the audience and shooting Tinubu with a bow and arrow on his left yansh. It's not good at all, that yansh will never remain the same again....

Shhereemamamamaa sharakikuku mamamamamam may your prophecy come to pass.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
GuyWise101:

I hope Arewa people will keep to their promise and make Tinubu president if not we will be having another Awo death style in yoruba land.

I wonder how Tinubu and Arewa matter concern AlaIgbo undecided

Cheik Askari Dankumbo of Al-Ijawi Caliphate had declared all Biafra land part of his Caliphate shocked all land in tiny Ala-Igbo belong to Cheik and his followers.

Ijaws and Igalas were able to colonised igbos, I don't see why they can't do it again. Dey take panadol for another person headache

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by MightySparrow: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Abdulthiefnubu Allahbola Rawanikunle Ahmed don port to Arewa. Where is regional integration promised?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
SuperBold:

I wonder how Tinubu and Arewa matter concern AlaIgbo undecided

I really don't know. The article makes it clear Tinubu was selected by the organizers to chair the event and not that he solicited for it yet these insufferable IPOBians must still project hate on the man. Na wa. Some people really need to get a life.

“Also for the chairmanship, we always look at the track records of prominent individuals before selecting who chairs the lecture. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been selected to add value to the event, the political development and unity of the country,” he said.

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Plateau state governor is an example of why most igbos don't trust middle belt christians

They would pretend they don't like fulanis , but once they are offered small post they can betray u

Another is that another what ever of ACF

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by orisa37: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
HE SHOULD CHAIR MACBAN'S LECTURE.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
And he'll be sitting on a chair that costs N50m.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Una just wan make noise
Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
With his annoying mouth odour, he'll go at any length to remain relevant amongst the northerners for the purpose of actualising his presidential ambition.

Meanwhile...

Daily inspiration:

If u think whatever u are doing is useless, just remember jagaban brushes his teeth everyday.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Anigreat: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

Slave

Always pleasing his masters at the detriment of his own people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by BigSarah(f): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Baba has released funds

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by fourboys: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
I think say Yoruba people want their country?... abi tinubu no follow??

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Iegendhero: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why do every news about Tinubu lead to tears and gnashing of teeth?

What is bad in delivering lectures?

32 Likes

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Prussian: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tinubu should be used as a case study of a slave in love with his slave chains and Master's cane. his inordinate ambition has blinded his sense of reasoning. with all this he still won't smell Aso rock

You think so? Let's wait and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by israelmao(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
it's arewa symposium but lalong is guest speaker

Tinubu is chairing it

But when it comes to ripping Nigeria to Arrewa they know how it goes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ole
Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Prussian: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
ProphetAjasco:

All these idle clowns. From experience, only Igbos who have failed in business end up as Pastors.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by sureboykris(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol... Make this man go rest Na... Why can't he have some wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by Prussian: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
GuyWise101:

2023, it either SW gets the ticket or Nigeria splits. Talking about the SW, Tinubu won't even run. Just watch and see. That's how he deceived GEJ and the entire PDP and by the time they realised what was going on, Osinbajo had already gone far.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by datola: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by chudoza: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tinubu trying so hard to please and market himself to the north, but I tell you, all is in vain. We would rather vote a cow under PDP than allow a southerner rule over us, besides this man is a looter and should start preparing himself for the corruption cases ahead of him. POWER WILL NEVER RETURN TO SOUTH, know this and have peace angry angry
Re: Tinubu to chair 11th Arewa House lecture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
PMB on Tinubu.........

The Story of the King and The King Maker.......

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why NDLEA Was Able To Nail Kyari / Abba Kyari Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Drug Trafficking Charges / Why Is Lagos Center Of Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.