Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Did You Quit Virtual Betting. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Quit Virtual Betting. (157 Views)

Oyo Issues Seven-day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders / Opinion Poll: Should Government Ban Virtual Betting In Nigeria? / Help!!! Virtual Betting Is Draining Me Financially- A Nairalander Cries Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Quit Virtual Betting. by Dronyemachi53(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol
Re: How Did You Quit Virtual Betting. by Deffjam: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
some of us stop it with luck..............just like that I don't bother praying because it won't work...... instead stop going to the shop.
Re: How Did You Quit Virtual Betting. by Kayclite: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
First decide to stop.

I gave myself 3 last trials, lol. It was back in 2018.

I made sure to stack a lot of games on each of the slip. I wanted to make sure that I lose the 3 trials so I won't continue ever again.
But on the occasion that I win, still good. I would cart away millions.

Result: All 3 cut. So I stopped since then.

Another reason it was easy to stop was that I replaced betting with something better. I learned very good computer skills.

So, do just that - develop some money-making skills.

(1) (Reply)

Make Over $100 Monthly Using Social Media / Supplier Of 10000 Tons Of Shelled Palm Kernels Needed / Wisconsin Details Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.