Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Job Oppurtunty In Wellness Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Oppurtunty In Wellness Company (1350 Views)

A Genuine Wellness Company Requires The Services Of Job Seekers And Entrepreneur / Operation Expose Names Of Wellness Groups That Place Job Adverts Online / Corporate Recruitment At Supreme Wellness Resource Concept(swrc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Oppurtunty In Wellness Company by niyasbula: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
A multinational company needs a service of business development officer in either Lagos Or Ibadan.
Interested applicant, type your name,qualification, location, and phone number to: 07066990629
Re: Job Oppurtunty In Wellness Company by myguy101: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
I most sincerely hope you are not the HMO that just wasted the time of desperate job seekers in Oremeji Street, Iyana Isolo, Oshodi, Lagos.
Re: Job Oppurtunty In Wellness Company by greygoblings(m): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
They must be wellness homes looking for helpless jobless graduates to scam of the little money they don't really have. Stupid ediots.
Re: Job Oppurtunty In Wellness Company by Grinx: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
myguy101,Having read some of your very malicious posts on Wellness Homes at Isolo,I have decided to join issues with you because your writing gives you away easily as a demented fellow that has no other job other than tarnishing peoples' image,yet you have nothing to offer society in your own life.I am a beneficiary of the Wellness Homes program in Isolo and so are many other Nigerian youths who have chosen to ignore your serial attacks on the company with your spurious claims of scam against this reputable company.Let me ask you,did they ask you to pay for anything else other than your license to operate.Fellows like you don't understand why you need a drivers' license to drive due to you limited understanding of how things operate in a civilized world-go get some education,it just might help you

(1) (Reply)

Latest Vacancies @ Mtn, Bat, Mastercard, Embassies Etc / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy In VHR NIGERIA / Pwc Is Calling 4 Apt Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.