Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria (720 Views)

Paxtradings Are Scammers Don't Give Them Your Giftcards / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by Demax01: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
The only reliable website with a very good business model that buys gift cards directly from you is Snappy Exchange.

Why Snappy Exchange?

Snappy Exchange is an authentic Nigerian website where you can sell all types of gift cards, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Paypal, Tron, and a lot more.

1. Snappy exchange is a registered company that you can trust.

2. Snappy Exchange offers top-notch customer service, so you will never need to complain.

3. They buy and sell at high rates that cannot be found anywhere else.

4. They transact with customers all over Nigeria, so there is diversity.

5. They are swift with payments. You are guaranteed instant payment.

6. They come highly recommended by top newspaper blogs and platforms.

7. They are the Grandmasters of Instant Funding.

8. They have a physical address in Nigeria
Top Celebrities in Nigeria Endorse them as the best plug to trade with

Visit www.snappyexchange.com to Start Trading All Your GIFTCARDS and BITCOIN

Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by Demax01: 1:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Demax01:
The only reliable website with a very good business model that buys gift cards directly from you is Snappy Exchange.

Why Snappy Exchange?

Snappy Exchange is an authentic Nigerian website where you can sell all types of gift cards, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Paypal, Tron, and a lot more.

1. Snappy exchange is a registered company that you can trust.

2. Snappy Exchange offers top-notch customer service, so you will never need to complain.

3. They buy and sell at high rates that cannot be found anywhere else.

4. They transact with customers all over Nigeria, so there is diversity.

5. They are swift with payments. You are guaranteed instant payment.

6. They come highly recommended by top newspaper blogs and platforms.

7. They are the Grandmasters of Instant Funding.

8. They have a physical address in Nigeria
Top Celebrities in Nigeria Endorse them as the best plug to trade with

Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by Demax01: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Are you worried about trading Bitcoin, Gift Cards, Ethereum, Snappy Exchange is the solution for you

Trusted and reliable.

Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by Demax01: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Snappy Exchange is your best platform to trade your GIFTCARDS and BITCOIN.
Fast and Instant payment 100% money back guaranteed.
Visit www.snappyexchange.com to Start Trading All Your GIFTCARDS and BITCOIN.
Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by Demax01: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
WHAT IS A GIFT CARD?

A gift card is known as a gift voucher or gift token in the UK, a gift certificate also (gift card) in North America, is a payment form that can be used in making purchases at gas stations, retail stores, restaurants, and other locations. You can either load money onto the card, or get a preloaded gift card which you or the gift card’s receiver can then spend at accepted locations.

BELOW ARE FEW BENEFITS OF GIFT CARDS.

1. Attracting new purchasers of your products & services.

Gift cards are always effective at any business that accepts credit cards for their products or services that many persons want or need – at a Food restaurant, for example, which carries inflated-priced food items that many customers wouldn’t normally buy. Gift cards encourage people who might not otherwise visit your business to take a look at your gallery. This may result in future returns thus additional purchases.

2. Allowance of Partial and continuous redemption.

The use of an electronic gift card allows for partial and continuous redemption, leaving the remnant balance stored on the gift card and eliminating cash backs. You can also use gift cards for storing credit, which thus helps to reduce fraudulent activities that occur when customers try to make expired returns for cash.

HOW AND WHERE TO SELL GIFT CARDS IN NIGERIA.

Do you know that you can sell your gift cards and get cash instantly, many people are Specifically unaware of this truism. In this article we’re going to talk about the best platforms to sell gift cards, I mean all types of gift cards, whether Google Play Gift cards, Amazon gift cards, Sephora gift cards, iTunes gift cards, or any others. There are instant buyers always ready to buy them!

Since there are hundreds of sites, it is never easy to choose the best and most trusted ones. However, we enlist in this article the most popular, trusted, and the best site where you can easily and instantly sell your gift cards for cash.

The only reliable website with the aforementioned business values is SnappyExchange. Snappy Exchange was established in June 2020, ever since it was founded it has bought and sold thousands of gift cards, and even other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Deriv, Binary, Tron, Perfect money, and other digital coins.

Visit www.snappyexchange.com to Start Trading All Your GIFTCARDS and BITCOIN.
Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by Demax01: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
No go enter one chance. Sell your bitcoin to snappy exchange and get naira sharp sharp.

Visit www.snappyexchange.com to trade

Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by Demax01: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Snappy Exchange is your best platform to trade your GIFTCARDS and BITCOIN

Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by Demax01: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Snappy Exchange the Grand Masters of Instant Funding.
Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by peterbond007: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Demax01:
No go enter one chance. Sell your bitcoin to snappy exchange and get naira sharp sharp.

You are a fraud.. you people scammed me ...God go punish you

1 Like

Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by L4stl00k(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Snappy exchange is a bunch of scammer.. i sell 31$ USDT to them.. they refused to pay me my money.. they were telling me story that my receipt is not real i also send them the video but still they refuse to pay me
Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by L4stl00k(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
peterbond007:

Yes bro.. they scam me also 16,800# i provide all the evidence but they stop reply my message
Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by L4stl00k(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
peterbond007:

How much did they scam you bro.. they also scam me 16,800#

Snappy exchange is a scammer
Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by 4everEdward(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Snappy exchange just scammed me of 18,500 just now after sending gift card to them and they confirm that the card is real for them to credit me is now a problem. They stop replying my messages

Re: Verified Website To Sell Your GIFTCARDS And BITCOIN In Nigeria by 4everEdward(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Demax01:

You are a scammer and criminal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me On What Kind Of Things Can I Do To Make Money Online!! / It Nearly Ruined My LIFE... / Illegal Loan Apps Ignore Nigeria’s Cyber Laws, Continue To Shame Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.