Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

"If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It (1353 Views)

Ifu Ennada: Don’t Get Married & Give Birth To Kids If You're Broke / BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Davido: Immigration In Dominica Asked What's My Occupation, I Said Superstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
If you will just give me five minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable five minutes of your life.

You see, if you are broke, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of your parents, uncles, Nigeria or friends. Not even the fault of God. It is totally your fault.

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and anger but am sure there is one.

It all changed when I asked a friend to borrow me money and she said if I could calculate how much I spent on recharge cards and data in a month...she would lend me the money. She convinced me she would seriously lend me the money and then I tired calculating it but couldn't. It was damn hard.

Pause and try calculating how much you spent on data and recharge cards this month.

Did you calculate it??

How much??

you couldn't calculate too!

It's not what you're thinking, she didn't ask me to reduce my spending, instead she taught me how to make money directly to my bank account from my recharges( which I can't count) and now I make 5k daily sitting at home in my underwear watching TV ( 155,000 in a month)

I didn't discover this strategy from any book and I've spent more than 20 years in the educational system( it's sad)

I'll be passing on this knowledge to help you earn like me

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn :

* How to make money without capital ( you will start making money this month)
* How to sell anything on Whatsapp in just 3 days
* How to increase the number of customers you have on your business Whatsapp in just 24hours
* how to make money from your data and credit recharges and also make money from that of your family members.

The true value of this training is over N50,000. However, I have reduced,
I have slashed, subsidized, bastardized (give me more words) the training fee is 5,000 naira!!! everyone can benefit. However only the frist 20people in class get to pay 3,000naira ... The 21st person will pay 5k.....I kid you not.

Training will hold on whatsapp with lot's of screenshots, voice notes and videos.

Guarantees

* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke again

Other Bonuses
* You Get your phone number added to an automated website that gives you 50+ contacts daily ( more Whatsapp status viewers)
* small business big money by akin alabi price 5000 naira( free)

Basically, this is a FREE CLASS. If you don't join, you lose, I gain. If you join, I gain you gain

Whatsapp@ 09020304412
To book a slot now
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Check out the screenshot below. Only Few slots left. Like I said only the frist 20people get to pay 3000 naira

Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Frist day of class
- learn how to make money this month without capital
Also increase your WhatsApp status viewers
before the end of our frist class
Second day
- learn how to make money from your data and airtime recharges and those of your family members
Finally.
learn how to sell anything and I mean anything on WhatsApp in just three days.

Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Previous class

Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by Peace081: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2021
grin
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by BigYash: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
jessieduni28:
No be lie shall. Even you no wan broke ,that's why you dey organize training. Its alright. I can give you 1 thousand candidates. How much you go settle me per candidate oga?
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
BigYash:
No be lie shall. Even you no wan broke ,that's why you dey organize training. Its alright. I can give you 1 thousand candidates. How much you go settle me per candidate oga?

Recharging your phone is a MUST and getting paid for it is a CHOICE. I make money from my recharges and I want to show others how they can too. Please do not join this class...if you feel you are going to be scammed in anyway.
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Peace081:
grin

Please do not join this class if you feel you're going to be scammed. Basically it's a free class, you don't join in you lose I still gain on a daily basis, you join in ,I gain you gain.
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Previous class

Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2021

Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
Last class

Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 1:28am On Mar 28, 2021
Screenshots of the previous class below
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2021
see this one.
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Recharging your phone daily is a MUST but making money from your recharges is a CHOICE

WhatsApp@ 09020304412
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Last class

Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Recharging your phone daily is a MUST but making money from your recharges is a CHOICE

WhatsApp@ 09020304412
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
The previous class

Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2021
If you will just give me five minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable five minutes of your life.

You see, if you are broke, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of your parents, uncles, Nigeria or friends. Not even the fault of God. It is totally your fault.

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and anger but am sure there is one.

It all changed when I asked a friend to borrow me money and she said if I could calculate how much I spent on recharge cards and data in a month...she would lend me the money. She convinced me she would seriously lend me the money and then I tired calculating it but couldn't. It was damn hard.

Pause and try calculating how much you spent on data and recharge cards this month.

Did you calculate it??

How much??

you couldn't calculate too!

It's not what you're thinking, she didn't ask me to reduce my spending, instead she taught me how to make money directly to my bank account from my recharges( which I can't count) and now I make 5k daily sitting at home in my underwear watching TV ( 155,000 in a month)

I didn't discover this strategy from any book and I've spent more than 20 years in the educational system( it's sad)

I'll be passing on this knowledge to help you earn like me

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn :

* How to make money without capital ( you will start making money this month)
* How to sell anything on Whatsapp in just 3 days
* How to increase the number of customers you have on your business Whatsapp in just 24hours
* how to make money from your data and credit recharges and also make money from that of your family members.

The true value of this training is over N50,000. However, I have reduced,
I have slashed, subsidized, bastardized (give me more words) the training fee is 5,000 naira!!! everyone can benefit. However only the frist 20people in class get to pay 3,000naira ... The 21st person will pay 5k.....I kid you not.

Training will hold on whatsapp with lot's of screenshots, voice notes and videos.

Guarantees

* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke again

Other Bonuses
* You Get your phone number added to an automated website that gives you 50+ contacts daily ( more Whatsapp status viewers)
* small business big money by akin alabi price 5000 naira( free)

Basically, this is a FREE CLASS. If you don't join, you lose, I gain. If you join, I gain you gain

Whatsapp@ 09020304412
To book a slot now
Re: "If You're Broke, It Is Your Fault" I Said It by jessieduni28: 10:30am On May 10, 2021
Https:///09020304412

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido Send Warning To Actor Yomi Fabiyi After Asking For Evidence On Baba Ijesh / My Boyfriend Appreciates The Fact That I Can’t Get Pregnant For Him – Bobrisky / Ugandan Church Celebrate's The Death Of Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.