Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

This Man Is Wanted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Is Wanted (5620 Views)

Osakwe Ikechukwu Reginald, A Very Notorious Forex Criminal Is Wanted By EFCC / WANTED! FUNSO Adeniyi Is Wanted For Alleged Abduction Of Twin Kids In Abuja (W / Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
this man is a travel agent who carried people's money away

Re: This Man Is Wanted by HopeVictor(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
How true is it?
Re: This Man Is Wanted by illicit(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
How much

shocked
Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2021
HopeVictor:
How true is it?
WHY THIS QUESTION, YOU WANT VICTIMS TO BE ANGRY WITH YOU?
Re: This Man Is Wanted by grandlexuz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
seglabsy:

Will the anger of the victims make the sun rise from the North and set in the South. You put a man's picture online as WANTED without police report or indictment and expect people not to ask questions. Clown!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
grandlexuz:

Will the anger of the victims make the sun rise from the North and set in the South. You put a man's picture online as WANTED without police report or indictment and expect people not to ask questions. Clown!!
U ARE FOOL HOW DO U KNOW THAT?
Re: This Man Is Wanted by grandlexuz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
seglabsy:

Look at this uncultured illiterate.

11 Likes

Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
grandlexuz:

Look at this uncultured illiterate.
go and be shouting like a dog,I Know you are also part of 419,may all of you perished
Re: This Man Is Wanted by Atk1nson(m): 4:17am On Mar 27, 2021
seglabsy:

Anybody can post anything and claim anyone is a criminal.

If it offends you that people are questioning to confirm the credibility of your accusation, take your matter elsewhere

10 Likes

Re: This Man Is Wanted by grandlexuz(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2021
seglabsy:
go and be shouting like a dog,I Know you are also part of 419,may all of you perished

Typical illiterate attitude. Try getting a proper education so next time you'll not be conned so easily. I have no pity for your type. By the way a dog doesn't shout, it barks. Guess who has been barking sofar?

6 Likes

Re: This Man Is Wanted by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2021
grandlexuz:

You shouldn't have called him a clown.
Re: This Man Is Wanted by grandlexuz(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2021
Nairalandian:

You shouldn't have called him a clown.

I owe him not an apology for calling him a clown. Dodging a legitimate question of how true is it by asserting the victims will be angry earned him the title of a clown.

This is social media where many people's reputation have been rubbished to the mud by false accusations. Most times when the true version comes out the damage is irreparable ..

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2021
grandlexuz:

Typical illiterate attitude. Try getting a proper education so next time you'll not be conned so easily. I have no pity for your type. By the way a dog doesn't shout, it barks. Guess who has been barking sofar?
LOOK AT THIS POOR AND USELESS PROF ON NAIRALAND
Re: This Man Is Wanted by grandlexuz(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2021
seglabsy:
LOOK AT THIS POOR AND USELESS PROF ON NAIRALAND

Poor, Yes! Useless, I'm not so certain. I have patent medications that have made a difference from malaria to hepatitis. To posses your mentality and intellect I'd rather my lineage be poor to the fourth generation. Itiboribor!
Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
grandlexuz:

Poor, Yes! Useless, I'm not so certain. I have patent medications that have made a difference from malaria to hepatitis. To posses your mentality and intellect I'd rather my lineage be poor to the fourth generation. Itiboribor!
OPONU,ERANKO,IDIOT,GO AND LEAN HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO ANY ISSUE TRENDING, NOT THAT U WILL JUST JUMP INTO FIRE NEXT TIME.
Re: This Man Is Wanted by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Make Una calm down na, no need fighting
Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
surestwin:
Make Una calm down na, no need fighting
thanks jare
Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
still wanted
Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
STILL UNDER WATCH
Re: This Man Is Wanted by abbaashiru(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hopevictor just asked how true it is, it's nothing to get worked up about.
seglabsy:
Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
abbaashiru:
Hopevictor just asked how true it is, it's nothing to get worked up about.
VERY TRUE,WHY WILL I COME HERE TO FOOL U,COME TO IBADAN U WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT OVER N20M HE CARRIED AWAY
Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2022
still wanted
Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
still looking for him
Re: This Man Is Wanted by UdeywhineMe: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
seglabsy:
this man is a travel agent who carried people's money away
you are a loan shark. Stop blackmailing people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2022
UdeywhineMe:
you are a loan shark. Stop blackmailing people
you have mental problem,they should better take you to aro in abeokuta,oponu radarada
Re: This Man Is Wanted by Chris2863(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Don’t come and disturb our peace here

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Chris2863:
Don’t come and disturb our peace here
who jare?
Re: This Man Is Wanted by Adexvivacity(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2022
The guy is seriously daft and aint gonna calm down, reason why he could easily be duped grin
"He who assert must prove" but he is not ready to prove anything. He just want us to know that the guy is wanted, finish grin

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Adexvivacity:
The guy is seriously daft and aint gonna calm down, reason why he could easily be duped grin
"He who assert must prove" but he is not ready to prove anything. He just want us to know that the guy is wanted, finish grin
ALAYE WHEN U READ MY POST AND U NEED PROOF,COME LET MET ONE TO ONE IN IBADAN,AFTER THAT RIP TO U
Re: This Man Is Wanted by Amarahobu: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
let's Report this loan shake agent

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Wanted by seglabsy(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Amarahobu:
let's Report this loan shake agent
you are idiot,i am one of the cliets to this 419 travel agent,if u don't know,u should know now (oponu radarada)
Re: This Man Is Wanted by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Calm down man. If you’re reporting someone online for fraud, you should tell us what where and how it happened. This is social media. If you want to tell us he’s a fraudster, then u should tell us how it happened, we mustn’t come to Ibadan to know how it happened. This is Nairaland and not Ibadan. Moreover there’s a crime session in Nairaland. Report the person there with proves.

seglabsy:
you are idiot,i am one of the cliets to this 419 travel agent,if u don't know,u should know now (oponu radarada)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Educated Police And SARS Men - PHOTOS / Can You Imagine What A Mother Can Do To A New Born baby? / Woman Runs Over Husband, Yells At Him While He Lies In A Pool Of Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.