Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" (612 Views)

Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria / Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by MrMaestro: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by MrMaestro: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Aare one Kankafo of Yorubaland Gani Adams Blows Hot: "You Expect Me To Talk About Nigeria's Unity When My Region is threatened?!?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMxOeqx8_EY

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by Racoon(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Humn! The leaders/elites have always been living off the backs of the downtrodden masses but everyone will get well last last.All the traitors would have been taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by illicit(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wetin me I need na money....
Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by doggedfighter(f): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
The ordinary Yoruba desires it but the leaders are the problem.

They feed through the suffering of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by MrMaestro: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
The ordinary Yoruba desires it but the leaders are the problem.

They feed through the suffering of the people.
That is definitely the case with some, but not all. Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by Ever8090: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
I no understand this people..today one group will say yes, tomorrow some group of elders will say no! The following day,another group of elders will say yes,the following day a group of youth will say yes and another youth group will say no...

Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by Jostoman: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
illicit:
Wetin me I need na money....
go and collect money from your master that you always come here to defend.
Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by illicit(m): 3:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Jostoman:
go and collect money from your master that you always come here to defend.

Who is that

Well I can also defend u if u will credit my aza cheesy
Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Ever8090:
I no understand this people..today one group will say yes, tomorrow some group of elders will say no! The following day,another group of elders will say yes,the following day a group of youth will say yes and another youth group will say no...

All the people against Nigeria breaking are all linked to the government,
Even when the shithole has been projected to plunge more people into poverty in the future
Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by lonecatt(m): 5:40am On Mar 26, 2021
The Yoruba elders are divided along party lines.
Those speaking against igboho are loyal to the APC government in power while others speaking for him are against.

If power changes today to the opposition those of them speaking against igboho will be singing song of disintegration while those in support of him today declaring oduduwa will be singing one Nigeria. It happened in Jonathan era with the likes of mbaka and some of the present freedom fighters.

This country is made up of funny people that are not ready to move forward. They should just allow us that has something doing for ourselves to concentrate with making our money because that is all that matters

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by Mayng01(m): 6:23am On Mar 26, 2021
Confusion
Re: Yoruba Elders Back Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation: "Our People Need Protection" by MrMaestro: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
lonecatt:
The Yoruba elders are divided along party lines.
Those speaking against igboho are loyal to the APC government in power while others speaking for him are against.

If power changes today to the opposition those of them speaking against igboho will be singing song of disintegration while those in support of him today declaring oduduwa will be singing one Nigeria. It happened in Jonathan era with the likes of mbaka and some of the present freedom fighters.

This country is made up of funny people that are not ready to move forward. They should just allow us that has something doing for ourselves to concentrate with making our money because that is all that matters
a lot of what you say is true unfortunately

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Has Clear Grasp Of Nigeria’s Challenges — Gbenga Daniel / Ortom Has Enjoined Residents To Defend Themselves Against Every Form Of Attack / Victims Of Idumuje Ugboko Launches New Hashtags Calling For The Prosecution Of M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.