Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter (571 Views)

Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem / Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by uzoma213(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Israel Adesanya admits he "crossed the line" when he threatened to "rape" fellow UFC fighter Kevin Holland during a trash-talking session on social media ... and vows to learn from his mistake.

For context, Israel was responding to allegations Holland made earlier this month against him ... claiming the middleweight champ is a steroid user.

Adesanya responded in an Instagram story by saying, "Bro, I’ll f***ing rape you."

The comment was met with outrage from high profile people ... including New Zealand Deputy Prime Minister Grant Robertson, who said, "There is never a time to make flippant comments about rape. It’s just not something anybody should do."

Finally, on Thursday, Israel addressed the situation ... and admitted he messed up.

"Last weekend fight talk escalated to a point in which I crossed the line," Adesanya said on Twitter.

"I understand the gravity of this word and how it can affect and hurt other people apart from my opponent, although that was NEVER my intention."

"I am still growing under the spotlight, and I take this as a lesson to be more selective with words under pressure.”

Adesanya is the UFC's reigning middleweight champ and one of the most popular fighters on the roster. Point is ... when Israel speaks or posts, people listen -- whether it's good or bad.

Source: https://amp.tmz.com/2021/03/25/israel-adesanya-apologizes-for-threatening-to-rape-another-ufc-fighter/

Re: Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by Mokason288(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Israel still making me proud
Re: Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why are you gae

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by thorpido(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yeah,you crossed the line.
Learn to choose words.
Re: Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by illicit(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
No be dat kain rape nah....
Re: Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Careless talkers
I hope all of us have learnt our lesson
Angels are picking and running with what u say
Re: Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by Houseofglam7(f): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2021
If you got nothing reasonable to say, just STFU undecided
Re: Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by lifenija: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2021
abegi apologize for wetin, guy free ur mind grin
Re: Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by meobizy(f): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2021
I don’t see anything wrong with the choice of words. Talking big and dangerous is a major part of combat sports. His parents probably adviced that the statement doesn’t speak well of him.
Re: Israel Adesanya Apologizes For Threatening To 'rape' Another Ufc Fighter by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2021
A wise man once said nothing. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Facts You Didn't Know (jazzy Reveal) / I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One Room - Obi Cubana / Bbnaija Cross Net Worth, Biography And Relationship (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.