Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn (2781 Views)

Trick: Get 4gb Data Plus N120 Free Airtime On Mtn For N100 / Buy Infinix Hot 8 Lite And Get Free 4GB Plus 100% Data / Breaking: Airtel Introduced New Double Data Plus 8X (times) Recharge Bonuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Pauljj: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yeah today we are back again with an amazing article which gonna teach you how you can get a whopping 20gb data for free on mtn.

Mtn just unleashed this offer recently so we decided to introduce it to our audience as we always does when it comes to amazing freebies.

This in not a free browsing cheat but an offer by mtn which you need to perform some tasks and you will be rewarded immediately with this whooping data amount to your mtn sim.

Right now I guess you in awe and can't wait for we to get to the juicy part of this article so you see if you can get this 20gb data for free, so let get started.

How To Get The Mtn 20gb Data For Free

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-get-20gb-free-data-plus-100-data-bonus-on-mtn/

Also an idiot with the monicker crmbuster, Becky, lordvico or another of his fake accounts will come to blast this post in the comments section..his a scammer with over 30 fake accounts on nairaland..he will act too good and true to believe..when you fall for his trap his gonna scam you like others. BEWARE!!

Just apply the procedures in the article and move on.. DON'T BE A VICTIM OF HIS SCAMS

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Yellowsisiii: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Congrats for 1k subs for telegram man wink
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Yellowsisiii: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Congrats for 1k subs on telegram man wink
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Pauljj: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Yellowsisiii:
Congrats for 1k subs on telegram man wink
I really really appreciate
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Baller5001: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Good morning nairalanders
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Bj2344: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bro u get free Netflix app
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by NnamdiN: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Because of 20gb I should go and buy itel phone of 21k? Where's the sense in that?
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by samdreyy: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
NnamdiN:
Because of 20gb I should go and buy itel phone of 21k? Where's the sense in that?
ask mtn dat bro not the op..he just did his part by sharing the information

1 Like

Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Pauljj: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
samdreyy:
thanks for understanding pal
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Mallamai(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm still available for PayPal pick up.
380/$
WhatsApp me on 09014372590 for more info
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by fredie107(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
NnamdiN:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Ugwunnae2: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
samdreyy:
you talk true Sha
Re: How To Get 20GB Free Data Plus 100% Data Bonus On Mtn by Pauljj: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
ebuka10box:
I'm not a saint but my fellow Nigerians let's stop praising scammers and put them where they belong. U fit no kill me with knife or by pulling a trigger but if u take away my life savings ,u don kill me be that .where do I start from ,depression sets in and I start having suicidal thoughts.
I hear most guys say if no be street ,boys for dey carry gun . Carry gun na if dem no go kill u if u are caught. In Abu dhabi ,residents are scared of Nigerians ....there are other Africans here oooo, ugandans, Kenyans, ghanaians and co. sometimes I bury my head in shame being called a Nigerian. There are jobs if the youth are patient and do a little research like estate agency,freelance,online trading.....u can engage in all this without putting a dime. Please there are legit Nigerians out there that suffer the consequences of this act. Scam is evil and God doesn't associate with scammers. Scam money no be God blessing.Him blessing dey give plenty,yanfu yanfu without tears.
God no fit rob ebuka pay ifeanyi...u cant live on my house rent ,my salary and u call it Gods blessings.....please let's help each other if need be and shun scam. We can be great again,our brains can think again,we are kajad human beings...
Yeah bro but never regret being a Nigerian..God sent you here for a reason..
Instead of complaining work towards a way you can change the situation of the country

(1) (Reply)

iPhone 6s plus 64gb 70k firm. Sold / Smartest Phone Wey Dey Burst Brain / How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.