Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme (15141 Views)

President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Mayng01(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Don’t mind them, who is even eating their dirty and stony rice. Very dirty set of people

Hashabiah:
Ubanka!
Keep your rice and see if poverty will not kill you up north...shégé! Wawa
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Bash512: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2021
Oluolad86:
I need a cure for pericarditis please help me

Pericarditis was the same illness that killed Yar'Adua cry
Excerpt from her story from another thread.

"I don't know if there is any heart clinic that is willing to help me, this is my number 08121427033. It might be in Lagos or Ibadan, I'll come over to the clinic. Or you can pay for my bills, just call me to go to the clinic. Don't forget to pray for me to please. Thanks and God bless you."[i][/i]

When you are sick in this country, most of the time, you're essentially waiting to die.

Drs and lab scientists in the house kindly help this lady if it's within your means[b][/b]
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Biodun556(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:
We keep feeding the South yet they keep insulting us. No wahala that's the sacrifice of a big brother!

Don't feed us again, let the president allow importation of rice, beef, pepper and let's see who is feeding who.
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by jrusky(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
Really? So Buhari can flag off rice bungalow or rice story building thrash in Gombe and his family are chasing and killing farmers in the South and he keep quiet as if nothing happened bah
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by eddyline(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2021
Oluolad86:
hello ma'am, why don't you schedule an appointment in one of the tertiary hospitals in your vicinity? if you are truly suffering from pericarditis, I don't think it is something you should be soliciting for help from nairaland. shalom
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by bdauran: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Hashabiah:
Ubanka!
Why the insults?
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Vlibray: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:
We keep feeding the South yet they keep insulting us. No wahala that's the sacrifice of a big brother!
You are not intelligent
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Oluolad86(f): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2021
eddyline:

hello ma'am, why don't you schedule an appointment in one of the tertiary hospitals in your vicinity? if you are truly suffering from pericarditis, I don't think it is something you should be soliciting for help from nairaland. shalom

Please read my profile sir
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Oluolad86(f): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
corbanstevee:

HI, please check with a doctor/hospital on this matter.
I read up about pericarditis, it's important you get a proper medical advice, diagnosis, treatment and care.

Stay healthy... You will succeed!

Amen thanks
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by sulaak(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:

How can you feed people paying you for your products, without the South who will pay for your products? Please use your brain , if the South block the ports and will you acquire petrol to move your products to the South.

Sort yourself out.
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by IME1: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2021
houseontherock:

The Northern oligarchs will do anything to ensure the South doesn't grow healthy food in fertile farmlands that need little or no fertilizer boost, they prefer to feed the healthy crops to their cows while the rest of the country (including them) eat their chemical-laden, 'non-export quality' crops

But this is terrible now
We have .... SON, ministry of agric and others who are to check quality of what we consume now

My goodness see the fine looking mango I ate yesterday the taste was not like what I grew up eating. I don't know what is happening but we are not eating too quality foodstuffs oh not to mention processed food like spaghetti, indomie, minerals, sardine and all

May God help us
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Galadimabawa: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2021
Hashabiah:
Ubanka!
grin grin grin
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by adedehinbo(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:

If we refuse to sell to you nko, how will you survive? Will you chew the money paper in your hands? Remember we control the southern borders too
think about it, despite the ban on foreign rice,why do we still find it in Nigeria?if you refuse selling, foreign rice is still much more available in the market and it's reliable
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Mummymahdi(f): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Aboguede post=100219035] So this how you people are working shocked
You are just galivanting from one social media to another lying and deceiving innocent nigerians.

This is the result of tinibu 50m donation

This rice pyramid is 100% imported

Now I know that one day Nigeria will history
grin[/quo

Am a witness this is solely from the small state GOMBE
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by adecz: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
❌This government always talks
as if rice wasn't being cultivated
in Nigeria until APC came to power

➡The truth is, that rice production has
reduced under their harsh, nonsense
economic & financial policies, that Is
why there is high price of all locally
produced food items .

❌A failed governt in every sector.
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by tonyson010(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oluolad86:

Sorry, it is quiet painful.
Visit hospitals with cardiologist for help. Quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Legendforte: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hashabiah:
Ubanka!
Noise maker; for just blocking cattles we nearly died. You want make Dem block rice again. What does your community cultivate in commercial quantity?
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Hashabiah: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
[s]
Legendforte:

Noise maker; for just blocking cattles we nearly died. You want make Dem block rice again. What does your community cultivate in commercial quantity?
[/s] Wallahi...you lack common sense. Mumu
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Legendforte: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Wallahi...you lack common sense. Mumu
It doesn't end at cancelling my post, prove me wrong. Truth is that North still remains the food basket of the entire country

1 Like

Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Hashabiah: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
[s]
Legendforte:

It doesn't end at cancelling my post, prove me wrong. Truth is that North still remains the food basket of the entire country
[/s]You are deluded. Northern Nigeria produces nothing. The food basket is in the Middle-belt :Benue, Niger and Nassarawa. The rest are just poverty-driven areas that can only boast of terrorism and backwardness
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Oluolad86(f): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
eddyline:

I need financial help, that is why I'm applying to a cardiologist to treat me or refer me for free
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by calcal: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Stay away from this rice, you see the inserts killer.
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Positivepoint(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Magana bazana! You are dreaming. The efficiency of an automobile's running is dependent on Octane rating, and are trying to tell me that alternative sources of power give a higher octane output when compared to fossil fuel? Wawa...

Well I guess tesla and co are from mars foul
Re: Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme by Never4getU: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
You keep disguising as herdsmen to destroy our farms so we can be dependent of your farms produce.

We have uncover the plan and we most find all means necessary and acceptable too to do away with you.

You don't mean well, we are not deserving among animals who find nothing good in human except for his death and destruction.

Your plans to Lord yourself down our throats won't succeed by all means necessary.

UstazAhmed:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar / Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / Prepare For Higher Fuel Prices, Oil Marketer - Gilly-Harry Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.