Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

If You Are Broke, Get A Job, Not A Boyfriend. Dating Is Not Employment Says Reno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Are Broke, Get A Job, Not A Boyfriend. Dating Is Not Employment Says Reno (195 Views)

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Broke, Get A Job, Not A Boyfriend. Dating Is Not Employment Says Reno by GladGlad(f): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Reno Omokri says women should get a job, dating is not employment. See his post below;

Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by a man you date. If you are broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say ‘love is caring’, why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can’t you financially care fit him too? Do you hate him? Stop these Jezebelic manipulations. You can imagine these women went on TV to lambast me for teaching men to be “rebellious” (their actual words). These are the type of women that influenced Adam to disobey God simply because they want to eat apples they did not plant

See post here; https://gladtune.com/2021/03/25/if-you-are-broke-get-a-job-not-a-boyfriend-dating-is-not-employment-says-reno-omokri/

Re: If You Are Broke, Get A Job, Not A Boyfriend. Dating Is Not Employment Says Reno by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Reno, always tryin to talk as if he knows it all.
Anyone asking u out wen u are unemployed shld accept only friendship for now. Tell him if he wants more, he shld help u share ur CV, join u in prayers or recommend u for a job and never ask for anything not even codedly

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Men That Existed / I Might Be In Dmx Newest Movie Doggmen! Dmx In Critical Condition After Drug Od / I Married At 18 Because I Was Ready And I Was Already A Millionaire — Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.