Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 (17804 Views)

Palestinians Plan Is Already Working. Finally, They Got There. / Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 26, 2021
I watched the session, this man was answering questions up side down.

Are you all sure he is healthy?

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Duplexxx: 5:45am On Mar 26, 2021
He might be dead by then

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Aboguede(m): 5:45am On Mar 26, 2021
This gay faw go rest

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Lunaboysamjay: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2021
This is just de perfect definition of de unveiling of de possibility of the antichrist undecidedspits in disgust
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Bigpat: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Ha, first finish this term na, hmm na so the power de hungry u, take am easy, I hope u deliver well first ooo

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by witworth(m): 5:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Nobody knows tomorrow chief. It's just your plan though.
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by iko123: 5:55am On Mar 26, 2021
A typical Nigerian Politician will not give direct answer to that question,he would rather want to be allowed to focus on delivering on his promises. His administration is just few months old and he is talking about his re-election bid. His answer to that question shows how unprepared he is to deliver on their promises. Sleeping Joe wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by samwillyco1(m): 6:03am On Mar 26, 2021
He is now talking like an African politicians

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Masterito(m): 6:13am On Mar 26, 2021
Rig? You just open your mouth to talk trash. Have you got any evidence? Or your evidence is what Trump said?
Olobofife:
This time nobody will rig you in.
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Cousin9999: 6:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Too early for that talk. Fix some stuff first. 4 years is plenty of time to do that.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by olaolaking: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Boss, this will be your only term... Your body can't face the stress of the seat so relax and train ur VP well
Are you his doctor that know his body capability?
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Cooldiipo(m): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Too early shocked Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise 
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Doncyn(f): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2021
How many times nwanne?

quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=100219410]Oga Joe no be the plan before oh

Anyway I doubt he will leave long enough to finish 8 years even if he does he will not be fit enough already he has been falling anyhow while climbing stairs these days.

I like seeing incumbents lose elections sha.[/quote]
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Kccheechy:
Politicians are the same everywhere especially the old hags... That was how Mr. Clueless promised to run for only 1 term but look at what is happening now, First term was like throwing Nigeria into a boiling oil. his 2nd term is transferring us from the oil into the raging fire!! a complete failure and disaster !!! Guess what?? we still have 2 more years to endure him!!!
no be small thing. A day under buHari regime is a tuture

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by onadana: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Boss, this will be your only term... Your body can't face the stress of the seat so relax and train ur VP well

You think their body and mind is as lazy as ours over here.It is only in climes like ours that people of his age will be thinking of relocating to the village to die.How old is former president Jimmy Carter. He is still alive.
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Olobofife(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Masterito:
Rig? You just open your mouth to talk trash. Have you got any evidence? Or your evidence is what Trump said?
you are stupid, the election was rigged. Do you have any evidence it wasn't rigged?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by meobizy(f): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2021
He should complete 100 days first. It is after that Americans will have a taste of what’s to come.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by omoadeleye(m): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2021
damn, old man, you are still weak for this current position, go give yourself a break.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by omoadeleye(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Olobofife:
you are stupid, the election was rigged. Do you have any evidence it wasn't rigged?

gbam, kasa final...

so the two of you does not have the evidence to prove if it was rigged or not...

my verdict will be..

since, there is no evidence for neither you nor him to support the claims on ground.

i will have to rule that, since he is the one that won the election, so there's no rig election. that means the election was true and fair.

both parties tried all the power and weapons in their arsenal to rig the election. but, as you all know that, God, is behind the owners of big artilleries.
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by jacobnel(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2021
Your first tenure never even reach one year u don dey plan for second tenure.No be last week wey we see you falling more than three times trying to enter a plane? Politicians are the same everywhere.

fergie0o1:
President Joe Biden said Thursday in his first presidential news conference that he plans to run for a second term in 2024.

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by bluefilm: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2021
From Sleepy Joey to Falling Joey and now to Joking Joey.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Worst "President" in the history of the United States of America.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Buliwyf: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Olobofife:

So let me get this correctly. You want that guy to produce an evidence the election wasn't rigged? You want him to prove a negative? You claiming the election was rigged are the person who is supposed to do that.

Trump and his lawyers are waiting for your evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Drsnives(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2021
He fit die there oo..

Kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke oo

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Greed kills
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Kay25(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2021
sleepy Joe Biden that is slipping off still wants second term selfishness
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Tonalphs(f): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2021
he's even more truthful than the one in Asorock who said he just wants one term. so Biden may likely want one term since he's clamoring for two terms from the onset.
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Kobicove(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
No be u wey dem tok say u dey fall?
One year u never reach sef the stress is already telling on you, na him u come dey reason 2 tenures??

No mind am angry
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by segun18(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Mr Biden pls kindly stay in good health first and pray for divine strength to rule America well.

One thing at a time Mr Biden.
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by kingthreat(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Please survive this first term first.
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Hamiltonii: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2021
/quote]
You never finish one tenure wey you dey fall like aleka! you dey talk of 2024.
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I want Trump to win this time around
Which kind rubbish be this Trump is not even going to contest and he won't even win.Joe and any other democrat will beat Trump mercilessly 81 million Americans rejected him they don't want him again so dead that talk
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2021
they begin to learn more from black cows who see politics as their number one career-oriented

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? / 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War / Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.