Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Scam Alert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert (887 Views)

Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. / Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by Techtrader65: 1:22am On Mar 26, 2021
There is a group on telegram where they pretend to be selling bitcoin and ethereum. Different people send messages claiming to have bitcoin for sell. The admin drops an account number and you see payment evidence and they claim to send the bitcoin and also receive the bitcoin. It was so believable. Anyways its a scam and I got swindled about N55k.
Be careful of the Name GODSTIME NDEGO with UBA account number 2186655058

And in case anyone has any experiences with the said person or know the telegram group. please share.

Re: Scam Alert by Naviystiles(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
What is the name of this group sorry
Re: Scam Alert by Lexusgs430: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Naviystiles:
What is the name of this group sorry

Asking the name of the group, is simply a waste of time.......

Let's assume we have 100 telegram groups claiming to invest in bitcoins and binary options..... 150 of them are scammers.......

Simply looking for a rabbit, their Eagle would claw away......

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chai, why Im I just seeing this. The same bastard scammed me the sum of 126k last week cry

Re: Scam Alert by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

The only way to protect yourself is to - :

1 - Delete telegram app
2 - When added to investment groups indiscriminately, remove yourself immediately
3 - Have a tough stand about telegram app, been a scammers hub.......
Mehn, the guys are heartless. E shock me
Re: Scam Alert by Lexusgs430: 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Mehn, the guys are heartless. E shock me

Unfortunately, that's the only way they operate......

I got hit once by them..... The moment I sent the money, like magic, they just removed me from the group.......

It took me about 5 minutes to process, what happened.......

Once i realised, the battle line was drawn.......

I called a pal of mine that was an executive director at GT Bank (scammers Bank)..... His account got frozen immediately, he got a message from GT bank to report to his nearest branch..... He was instructed to refund my money within 24 hours........

Within 24 hours, I got a call from this hopeless scammer, sounding in a very meek voice, apologising profusely, and requested my bank details.....

Within 1 minute of collecting my account details.... I got Alat....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, that's the only way they operate......

I got hit once by them..... The moment I sent the money, like magic, they just removed me from the group.......

It took me about 5 minutes to process, what happened.......

Once i realised, the battle line was drawn.......

I called a pal of mine that was an executive director at GT Bank (scammers Bank)..... His account got frozen immediately, he got a message from GT bank to report to his nearest branch..... He was instructed to refund my money within 24 hours........

Within 24 hours, I got a call from this hopeless scammer, sounding in a very meek voice, apologising profusely, and requested my bank details.....

Within 1 minute of collecting my account details.... I got Alat....... cheesy
Damn! Please do you have any big shot in uba? I'll really appreciate
Re: Scam Alert by Lexusgs430: 12:16am On Apr 18, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Damn! Please do you have any big shot in uba? I'll really appreciate

From memory, I don't....

If you can get this matter long legged, within 24 hours.... You would get refunded.....

Walk into UBA, log a compliant with their fraud department.....
Re: Scam Alert by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

From memory, I don't....

If you can get this matter long legged, within 24 hours.... You would get refunded.....

Walk into UBA, log a compliant with their fraud department.....
Alright

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Joke Ni Ooo, Man Laments As He Received 170,000 Loan From Access Bank / Tested Method To Earn Online Today / Stone-coated Roofing Tiles in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.