Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others (19260 Views)

El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / S-south Youths Groups To APC: “You Can’t Deceive Nigerians Again” / Development Of Idanre Hill As Tourist Centre Dear To Us - Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Lifestone(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2021
Prince001:

What constitute someone to be illiterate? Cos he don't speak foreign language! Think again he's educated that's why he want us to be free from lunatic and selfish. leaders! I love it that he only speak Yoruba!!
Speaking foreign language doesn't make you literate. But going about relying on potency of charms is a clear demonstration of illiteracy. That's how battle were fought in Yoruba land in 1750 and not now.
He wants to herd Yoruba into a struggle we are not prepared for, that approach cost Igbo about 3million people and complete destructuring of the region. Even today, Nnamdi Kanu experiment hasn't fared better
Yorubas are known to fight with their brains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Dondominion: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2021
So if people like akintoye is not Yoruba leader who are the leaders then.....Akeredolu, let me tell you this, you politicians are minority and useless, gluttons. All of you will be eradicated soon. We are warming up for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by jrusky(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2021
Lifestone:
Akeredolu is so on point here. I have said severally on this forum that these agitators can't impose themselves on us as Leaders of the Yorubas, we are too smart for that.
There are processes to follow if you want to lead a people out of a nation. I am not happy with Nigeria as we are presently organized but that won't make me ever submit to the leadership of an illiterate like Sunday Igboho. God forbid.
This so called Professor, I don't know him, for him to be my leader, he need to seek my consent.

Yes he is on point to some extent. Im a ardent supporter of Nigeria unity all my life but I began to feel very uncomfortable when fulani bitch declared war on South bro I'm not a bastard who will seat eating fry eggs and bread while foreign invaders are invading my fathers house bro its not done and the govt of the land doing everything possible to support the bitch invader bro unity can never work that way ok.

You claimed Igboho is illitetrate bah? And can never rule over you. Now bro can you point to any video, speech or written document where Igboho has ever talk or call himself Yoruba leader or aspiring for emperorship

Bro yes Igboho is not educated and can not rule over but the a s s hole NEPA bill illiterate in Aso Hell can rule over you bah Can you see yourself?

Look its better you say something else I had read your comments 3 good time over and over I noticed its either you are one of apc sai baba zombie or you are a Muslim. Fact!!! If you don't drop party blindness and those foreign religion controlling your head Ilorin case will be a child play to what is loading to happen to people like you.

Wait a minute can you define freedom? Pls is what is happening now and Igboho trying to stop called feeedom Hell No. Bro you and your fellow apc are under boundage your cases are in Fulani bitch coven already only waiting to press the button and that is it.

Think about it that people who are 5million in number out of 200 million Nigerian can pushed everyone around like goats and to you its fine in as far you are apc and Muslim bah

Young man or old man wake up before it is too late. Obj warned you people then you apc insulted him, FFK warned you people then you called him drug addict, Apostle Suleiman warned then you organised otobo shit to silent him but today your indegenes are refugee in Benin Rep. and its cool by you bah

Ok nah go ahead. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Dondominion: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2021
Lifestone:
Akeredolu is so on point here. I have said severally on this forum that these agitators can't impose themselves on us as Leaders of the Yorubas, we are too smart for that.
There are processes to follow if you want to lead a people out of a nation. I am not happy with Nigeria as we are presently organized but that won't make me ever submit to the leadership of an illiterate like Sunday Igboho. God forbid.
This so called Professor, I don't know him, for him to be my leader, he need to seek my consent.
...what of those you have been under their leadership all this while suffering and smiling...Yoruba ronun
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by walkingshadow911: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Lifestone:

u are very smart indeed, that is why Buhari is ruling you with a NEPA Bill.
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by bigfish3k: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Lifestone:
Begging for unity with the SE that you hate
Begging for unity with the north that you can't travel to because of fear.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by kokomilala(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2021
Same way Akeredolu can't speak for or against this cause. Who is he to define the terms of our self-determination or continued co-existence? It's just pompous rubbish!
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by bigfish3k: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2021
AbijaJ:
I am with Akeredolu on this. We are operating a representative democracy, therefore the only people that can claim true representation of their people/constituents are their elected officials.

That's why there are elections every 4-yrs for people to decide whether they want them to continue representing them or not. These are the only people the constitution (no matter how flawed) bestows with the power to act and speak on behalf of their constituents. Not even traditional rulers can claim such authority/powers.

In light of that, Professor Banji Akitoye, who represents a mere pressure group, can only claim to speak for those that elected him into his position, and not for the Yorubas at large. And even Akeredolu himself can only speak for the Ondo State citizens that elected him to lead them till his second term tenure expires. Prof. Akitoye should join a political party of his choice and run for elected political office if he wants the authority speak for his constituents.

In light of these facts, all secessionists should start their agitation from their localities, by pressurizing their elected representatives to do their bidding at the state and national assemblies. Or wait to elect new representatives that would share their secessionist views at the next election cycle.
Shut up
Fulani imposed leaders are what you are calling representatives.

Is Supreme Court governor in the east also elected?
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by GoldHorse(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2021
AbijaJ:
I am with Akeredolu on this. We are operating a representative democracy, therefore the only people that can claim true representation of their people/constituents are their elected officials.

That's why there are elections every 4-yrs for people to decide whether they want them to continue representing them or not. These are the only people the constitution (no matter how flawed) bestows with the power to act and speak on behalf of their constituents. Not even traditional rulers can claim such authority/powers.

In light of that, Professor Banji Akitoye, who represents a mere pressure group, can only claim to speak for those that elected him into his position, and not for the Yorubas at large. And even Akeredolu himself can only speak for the Ondo State citizens that elected him to lead them till his second term tenure expires. Prof. Akitoye should join a political party of his choice and run for elected political office if he wants the authority speak for his constituents.

In light of these facts, all secessionists should start their agitation from their localities, by pressurizing their elected representatives to do their bidding at the state and national assemblies. Or wait to elect new representatives that would share their secessionist views at the next election cycle.

When a referendum is called ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS has no say. They and us are just electorates and all of us have one vote each to decide on the question at hand.

Just wait for the REFERENDUM. All the Akeredolus will keep quiet. This is bound to happen so it's not new. Brexit was won with a very slim percentage. We do not expect everyone to be on board ESPECIALLY NOT THE BENEFICIARY OF THE ROT.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by zoedew: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are calling for chaos if everyone , including unpatriotic intemperate psychologically unstable persons , keeps waking up and calling for a referendum every week especially done without recourse to those the people chose to represent them. This is the reason why possibly stringent laws similar to the laws in kidnapping should be made to address the unpatriotic actions of these insurrectionists as treason because you are not only usurping the democratic tenets that gave power in trust to duly elected representatives of the people, you are undermining them from delivering on the main task of governance on which their mandate rest. As it stands now, all I need is the money from an unpatriotic self serving politician to start my own campaign of insurrection online and nowhere is this tolerated in the world. If these business men in the insurrection business are not stopped, this is a recipe for disaster they copy and read from their playbook every 4 years since we return to democracy in 1999 and it appears the Senate and house of representatives are completely out of order and watching as the chaos unfold.
If they don't stop these nonsense, it will consume our democracy.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

You still don't get my point. The right to self-determination is in the genre of a peoples rights. That takes it out of the category of rabble-rousers. You need to red the document calling for Yoruba self-determination and you will see that a single individual who is on the edge is incapable of putting that together let alone circulating and strategising its actualisation. The 1999 Constitution is a fraud. The Lord Lugard Amalgamation document of 1914 is expired as we speak. Life is not static. it is dynamic. Change is the only constant. Hawaii was not part of the US a while back but it forms part of the US now. Akeredolu makes a political statement here. Who says Prof Banji Akintoye is a rabble-rouser and no do gooder makes a laughing stock of himself for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by kayusely70(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Ezmans:
the Yoruba nation have wake up from slumber, my neighbors eka-arooo
Gbogbo Ile n ko o.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Lifestone(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2021
jrusky:

Yes he is on point to some extent. Im a ardent supporter of Nigeria unity all my life but I began to feel very uncomfortable when fulani bitch declared war on South bro I'm not a bastard who will seat eating fry eggs and bread while foreign invaders are invading my fathers house bro its not done and the govt of the land doing everything possible to support the bitch invader bro unity can never work that way ok.

You claimed Igboho is illitetrate bah? And can never rule over you. Now bro can you point to any video, speech or written document where Igboho has ever talk or call himself Yoruba leader or aspiring for emperorship

Bro yes Igboho is not educated and can not rule over but the a s s hole NEPA bill illiterate in Aso Hell can rule over you bah Can you see yourself?

Look its better you say something else I had read your comments 3 good time over and over I noticed its either you are one of apc sai baba zombie or you are a Muslim. Fact!!! If you don't drop party blindness and those foreign religion controlling your head Ilorin case will be a child play to what is loading to happen to people like you.

Wait a minute can you define freedom? Pls is what is happening now and Igboho trying to stop called feeedom Hell No. Bro you and your fellow apc are under boundage your cases are in Fulani bitch coven already only waiting to press the button and that is it.

Think about it that people who are 5million in number out of 200 million Nigerian can pushed everyone around like goats and to you its fine in as far you are apc and Muslim bah

Young man or old man wake up before it is too late. Obj warned you people then you apc insulted him, FFK warned you people then you called him drug addict, Apostle Suleiman warned then you organised otobo shit to silent him but today your indegenes are refugee in Benin Rep. and its cool by you bah

Ok nah go ahead. Good luck.
I should let you know that I am not an APC member nor do I hold any political position and I have repeatedly said I am against the way Nigeria is presently structured, it can not work.
My point here is that some people can not make their opinion that of the entire Yoruba race when you have not sort and obtain such mandate. Secondly Sunday Igboho can not be relying on charms to lead and you expect a whole race to que behind him! God forbid.
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by BobbieZion(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2021
If the SW are that smart, why was the region the most chaotic during ENDSARS?
I remember days of OPC very bloody.
And now they can't even collectively agree on a common platform.
Last time I checked they supported a Futta djallon descendant to power out of their greed,selfishness and ethnic jingoism.
Now they are still suffering and smiling under the bloody swords of their paymasters, while they turn refugees.
And still pledging loyalty.
A typical case of master and slave.
Just been curious as a northerner.
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Emmasnoop(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
HE STILL DEY SWEET U ABI?
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by orisa37: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
YORUBA NATION MUST BE CARRIED BY THE RESOLUTIONS OF

1 THE TRADITIONAL COUNCIL OF EACH OF THE SIX STATES

2 THE GOVERNORS OF THE SIX STATES AND

3. THE LEGISLATORS OF THE SIX STATES.

GANI ADAM AND SUNDAY IGBOHO ARE JUST HUNTERS' BULLDOGS OF THE SIX STATES.

ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND ORDERS FOR THEIR MOVES MUST BE INITIATED BY THE THREE STEPS STATED ABOVE

LUCKY TO HAVE PROF BANJI AKINTOYE WHO TOO MUST SEEK LEGITIMACY FOR ALL HIS ACTIONS FROM THE THREE STEPS ABOVE STATED

YORUBAS NATION WILL BE AFTER ALL THE LEGITIMATE RIGHTS OF THE YORUBAS HAVE BEEN ASCERTAINED AND PERFECTED.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by orisa37: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
YORUBA NATION MUST BE CARRIED BY THE RESOLUTIONS OF

1 THE TRADITIONAL COUNCIL OF EACH OF THE SIX STATES

2 THE GOVERNORS OF THE SIX STATES AND

3. THE LEGISLATORS OF THE SIX STATES.

GANI ADAM AND SUNDAY IGBOHO ARE JUST HUNTERS' BULLDOGS OF THE SIX STATES.

ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND ORDERS FOR THEIR MOVES MUST BE INITIATED BY THE THREE STEPS STATED ABOVE

LUCKY TO HAVE PROF BANJI AKINTOYE WHO TOO MUST SEEK LEGITIMACY FOR ALL HIS ACTIONS FROM THE THREE STEPS ABOVE STATED

YORUBAS NATION WILL BE AFTER ALL THE LEGITIMATE RIGHTS OF THE YORUBAS HAVE BEEN ASCERTAINED AND PERFECTED.

NIGERIA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS. AKEREDOLU, Osinbajo, OBASANJO, SOYINKA AND OTHER YORUBA/NIGERIANS/INTERNATIONAL CITIZENS JUST WANT TO ENSURE THAT BUHARI AND MACBAN DON'T RUN WITH NIGERIA. WE WANT TO CATCH THEM RED HANDED AND DEAL SQUARELY.

SO FAR, WE ARE DOING VERY WELL. HOWEVER OLUWO MUST BE CAUTIONED. HE HAS EXCESSES AND SOME HIDDEN AGENDA.
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
zoedew:

You still don't get my point. The right to self-determination is in the genre of a peoples rights. That takes it out of the category of rabble-rousers. You need to red the document calling for Yoruba self-determination and you will see that a single individual who is on the edge is incapable of putting that together let alone circulating and strategising its actualisation. The 1999 Constitution is a fraud. The Lord Lugard Amalgamation document of 1914 is expired as we speak. Life is not static. it is dynamic. Change is the only constant. Hawaii was not part of the US a while back but it forms part of the US now. Akeredolu makes a political statement here. Who says Prof Banji Akintoye is a rabble-rouser and no do gooder makes a laughing stock of himself for obvious reasons.
Societies are not formed by fiat. People agree to be together and that's why Southern Cameroon opted out of Nigeria. The reason why a constitution is written is to document how we engage one another. This includes how the union can be revoked so that every dick tom and Harry don't wake up and cause chaos. I was not born yesterday to know that this has been happening since democracy returned in 1999 and just keep moving around.
During Yardua, it was ND, during GEJ, it was Boko Haram which actually took and hoisted their flag in a part of Nigeria and during PMB, it us IPOB and now in PMB second term, a new one came up.
The reason has nothing to do with genes but greed. Despite all that Asari did, he was paid heavily and he took it straight to Benin republic to build a university! Same with the IPOB leader and Boko Haram leaders and these ones in SW.
Except something drastic is done to stop this shenanigans, it will continue. That's why national assembly should make new laws to address this illicit treason business. What job does Shekau, Asari, Tompolo, Nnamdi Kalu, Igboho, et al do? They don't have job! The one who started the business in ND with Mend is languishing in jail in South Africa now but others after him are being pampered and the national assembly acting so irresponsibly by not strengthening the laws to stop this nonsense. The national assembly must give laws to stop this insurrection business.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Qorks(f): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lifestone:

Speaking foreign language doesn't make you literate. But going about relying on potency of charms is a clear demonstration of illiteracy. That's how battle were fought in Yoruba land in 1750 and not now.
He wants to herd Yoruba into a struggle we are not prepared for, that approach cost Igbo about 3million people and complete destructuring of the region. Even today, Nnamdi Kanu experiment hasn't fared better

Same charms he used to save people of Ibarapa from their oppressors that all your learned or literate people failed to protect?

In traditional powers you and your people are ignorant and illiterate. He is your senior and superior in that aspect. So learn to respect him in that regard if you too want to be treated gracefully for your discipline.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Le2money(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
And is he not a Yoruba Man like You?

Lifestone:

I am a Nigerian and a full blooded Yoruba man. I hope you get
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Hassanmaye(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Afonja and two faces

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Tundex911: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why not deceive yourself Mr. Gomina
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Prince001(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lifestone:

Relying on our traditional gift is a good thing cos oyinbo that brought the other religion to us, they hardly observe it now.
Ask urself if he never comes out defending d defenceless and who will?
We have to start somewhere and if u remember Moses is consider son of slave but see where he took isrealites to!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
*In an age where the rest of the world are talking about infrastructural development, industrialization, tech development, military armament, job provision for it's teeming youths, and human capital investment, I am alarmed we are still at this primitive level of unfounded talk of secession and tribalism. Instead of talking about building together, we are here talking about destruction, disintegration and disunity while the white man look at us from afar and laugh as we turn against each other like salvage beast with stones, sticks, arrows and clubbing.*

☝️ *Tribalism is the black man poison, sold to the white man, and now the white man has repackaged it and sold it back to us as racism. Read and research About, the Kushite, the Nimrod, the Persians, the Chaldeans, The Sumerians, The Han & Sun dynasty, the Isfahans, the Egyptian, the Arab world, Asyrians, the Israelites, Babylonians, The great Mansa Musa of Mali, and Ethiopian history so we can separate the facts from fiction. Jeremiah 13:23 also confirms this.*

*The earlier the better the blacks stop playing the victim of a carnage history of slavery and racism on blacks the better for us and the future of our unborn generations. Slavery first started amongst the blacks before the Arabs came into Africa and bought the idea, later the European bought the idea from the Arab world and now the whole matter is now a chaos and calling off the bluff of the white man advancing the black man agenda.*

*"Fear the black man", Marcus Garvey the frontier of the African union and interest once said because the same blacks he was protecting betrayed him in the end. Same is the story with all great black leaders in history, they were betrayed by their own black brothers. Like the feast of the vultures, we continue to prey on each other*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WnEKXVaKX8

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Oluolad86(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
TheGift:
Hello, sorry to hear that. Any way for them to contact you?

Yes, my number is on the page
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by juman(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oduduwa republic is the best way forward.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by juman(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
God bless Prof Banji Akintoye.
Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by Ikea81: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
adenigga:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/yoruba-nation-you-cant-deceive-us-akeredolu-knocks-akintoye-others/%3famp

Class struggle. lets wait for Akeredolu to step down and listen to his arguement again.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by calcal: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
The important thing is that you are not happy yourself about Nigeria, Please, you as an educated person form a group to start with and others will join.

If you can't form a group to lead us to a referendum that means your education is just useless as yourself.

Lets us know your meaning of education.

Lifestone:

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: You Can’t Deceive Us, Akeredolu Knocks Akintoye, Others by calcal: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
franchasng:
Ask them Buhari they worship like a god is he literate

Buhari can barely read and write.

Buhari is a semi-literate, almost an illiterate herder who managed to join army by quota system and rose to a captain through tribal supremacy and warped Nigerian Army promotion system.

Yet they are happy to submit to such a vision less, failed terrorist than submit to their own tribesman who have shown that he loves his people more than anything else which is number one quality of a great leader.

Moses in the Bible was never a literate but he led Israelites out of Egypt.

There were Professors in Israel then and those dinning with Egyptian King and royals and it never stopped Moses from leading his people out of Egypt.

Your education is not a waste, well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Public Holiday Begins, Police Impose Lockdown / Gunmen List Nine Local Government Areas For Attack In Anambra / Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.