Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Samsung Galaxy A32 Review + Bending Test + Sensor Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A32 Review + Bending Test + Sensor Test (1071 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A32 Review: Unique Design And Improved Camera But Not Good Enough / Samsung Galaxy A32 Review - Worth It? / Samsung Galaxy A32 Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A32 Review + Bending Test + Sensor Test by Marvel6233(m): 3:16am On Mar 26, 2021
This is my review of the Samsung Galaxy A32. A smartphone that is powered by the mediatek helio G80 chipset. And wetin surprise me first about the device was the fact that it is 90 Hz refresh rate enabled.

Last year I had reviews of multiple devices wey use Helio G80 chipset but none of them get 90 Hz refresh rate. At a point in time I come even think say it won't be possible for a device powered by Helio G80 chip to get 90 Hz. But somehow, Samsung Galaxy A32 proved otherwise.

The Galaxy A32 has an "Always On Display" feature which I explained how useful it is expecially since the phone nor get LED notification light. I had the Sensor Test too to check how reliable the under Display fingerprint is. These and many others were discussed in the review video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRbsSSz0DMs

But even though, I still go still advice you say make u wait small. Nor rush buy the phone yet. Let's see what Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 series brings. Who knows, they might be cheaper and better or not. Meanwhile, here are the key specs of the Galaxy A32

6.4 Super OLED Display (gorilla glass 5)
90 Hz refresh rate
6 GB RAM
128 GB ROM
Android 11
64MP main camera, 8MP ultra wide, 5MP depth n macro
5000mAh
113,500 naira

Wetin una think about the price?

Re: Samsung Galaxy A32 Review + Bending Test + Sensor Test by samueloyem19: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2021
This smartphone has some really amazing specs and features and for the performance the Mediatek Heio G80 is a wonderful gaming processor. I am pretty sure the performance will be lag-free and smooth
Re: Samsung Galaxy A32 Review + Bending Test + Sensor Test by lantclicinen198: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
The Samsung Galaxy A32 is the latest mobile phone from Samsung that is designed to provide users with quality and value. This phone packs quite a punch with its 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-V display, octa-core processor, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a quad-camera setup. Plus, with the 5G-ready version, you can take advantage of blazing-fast download speeds. Here, you'll find all the details you need to decide if this is the right phone for you. With the Galaxy A32, you can get the best of both worlds – quality and value – making it a great choice for those looking for an affordable smartphone that won't compromise on features..

For a closer look at this phone's features and performance, check out our full Samsung Galaxy A32 Phone Review in Nigeria: Experience Quality and Value topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/09/samsung-galaxy-a32-phone-review-in-nigeria-experience-quality-and-value/. Plus, you'll get an in-depth look at the camera, battery, and performance.

Plus, you'll get an in-depth look at the camera, battery, and performance.

With the Galaxy A32, you can get the best of both worlds – quality and value – making it a great choice for those looking for an affordable smartphone that won't compromise on features..

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 8 Pro For Sale / Samsung Galaxy A70 For Sale - Abuja / Browsing With My Nokia Phone And PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.