Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (203 Views)

Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Is Now Religious Enterprise - Chris Okotie / Do No Forsake The Fellowship Of Brethren Because Of Corona Virus / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria by constancefriday(m): 4:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Never stop attending Churches.
Pentecostal Churches are good.
Remain Blessed!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Them don hear you, abeg wetin you put on top that your tie? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria by orisa37: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2021
WHEN THE PILGRIM PENTECOSTALS ARRIVED AMERICA, THE ROMANS, THE BRITISH, THE FRENCH, THE IRISH, THE SCOTS ETCETERA ETCETERA WERE ALL THERE. SINCE THEN WITCHES AND TERRORISTS ALWAYS ARRIVE AT VENUES BEFORE CONSERVATIVE CONFERENCES. AND THEY'RE DEMOCRATS.
Re: Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria by orisa37: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Them don hear you, abeg wetin you put on top that your tie? undecided

My Wand.
Re: Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria by ademchij: 2:42am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Pentecostals,
Pentedevils,
Pentesatanists,
Pentewitches!
Na wetin dem be!
Pentecostal Churches, where People's destinies die!
The mass penury of Nigerian Christians will reduce completely if we can all have all these Pentecostal, Pentedevils and PenteSatan Churches closed!
I've been Born Again since age 10, i'm in my 2nd phase of 30s now, i speak from the sum total of ALL MY EXPERIENCES!
Some Pentecostal Churches are the places where all your potentials and destiny as a Child of God will DIE if you're not spiritually smart!
A lot of Folks will be shocked but na true i just talk!
- John 8:32
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday
I care about your progress and prosperity!
Take am as i tell you. Run!

(1) (Reply)

Doubts. / Let Your Life Prove Your Change Of Heart / Great Novena 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.