Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,134 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Dad's Sim Blocked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dad's Sim Blocked (1720 Views)

How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / HELP: AIRTEL Sim Blocked.. Requires PUK Code / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad's Sim Blocked by peacesampson(f): 5:00am On Mar 26, 2021
abeg make Una help me, I tried to put pin code on my dad's phone but it got locked requesting for puk, is a very old phone couldn't find the pack, but when I check at the bank of the SIM I saw some code and tried it,it began to show sim rejected..pls I need help, what should I do, the problem here is that my dad is blind .. taking him through such stress is not advisable..pls what can I do
Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 26, 2021
The SIM puk number can be found on the SIM pack, that is, if it is still available.

But in the absence of the SIM pack, you can use another phone to call the customer care of the particular network and explain your predicament. They will require you to answer some security questions and afterwards, give the puk number to unlock the SIM.

Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2021
peacesampson:
abeg make Una help me, I tried to put pin code on my dad's phone but it got locked requesting for puk, is a very old phone couldn't find the pack, but when I check at the bank of the SIM I saw some code and tried it,it began to show sim rejected..pls I need help, what should I do, the problem here is that my dad is blind .. taking him through such stress is not advisable..pls what can I do

Call customer care they will ask u every details of the sim so if ur father tell them correctly they will send the puk.
Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by peacesampson(f): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Call customer care they will ask u every details of the sim so if ur father tell them correctly they will send the puk.
I have called them countless times aiding him to answer but they said it was incorrect, the problem is no longer show input puk but sim rejected
Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigeria problems don reach make person drink sniper.
Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by omophunky(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
The only solution now is to retrieve the sim...
cos that sim is already damaged, reasons why
the phone rejecting it.
Even if you later found the sim pack,
the PUK will no longer work on it cos you already
exceeded the limit.

1 Like

Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by strangest(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
You will now need to do a welcome back... You should have called customer care initially or better send them a mail... Hope your dad has his NIN
Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by punisha: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
this looks like the naira land of old.
everyone assisting to solve a problem...
amazing sight to behold again.

5 Likes

Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by jamiudarex(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
peacesampson:
na mtn
okay but have you later find a solution
Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by Theanyanwu: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Call customer service with another sim and explain to them. If it's MTN, after you've dialed thief number and placed r the call, just dial 50 to talk to the customer service rep.
Re: Dad's Sim Blocked by Pet1620: 2:46am On Mar 28, 2021
You should have login via the mobile app to get the puk number in the first place. But it is too late now for you to fix the problem the easy way. You have to go for welcome back, that's your best option now.

(1) (Reply)

Wap / Etisalat GAGA Offer / Nokia Lumia 820 Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.