Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men (394 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by Bharekta: 5:32am On Mar 26, 2021
American rapper, The Game has come out to give an out of the box advice on romantic relationships to men.   In the tweet he shared, He noted that there are so many beautiful and Bad ass women in the world , and added that men should find their wives and delete Instagram, because they are always […] going to find someone much more beautiful than their partner. 

The Tweet Reads; 

There are so many beautiful women in the world, especially these days. Even when you get you a “bad b!tch” soon as you got her, you see another 1 you THINK is badder.. then you gotta have that one & repeat this process until you’ve lost em all one by one. Find yo wife & delete IG

Cc Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Social media have ruin marriages and will keep till thy kingdom come. True Talk

1 Like

Re: Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Who takes advice from an old man named "THE GAME"

Wey carry nonesense full him body like small pikin drawing book

1 Like

Re: Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by Manq(m): 5:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Social media has always been bad for relationships talk more of married couples

1 Like

Re: Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by Mjshexy(f): 6:17am On Mar 26, 2021
Of course you can't have them all sad

1 Like

Re: Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by Joshmodest(m): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Let it not stop at deleting IG , kill all fine girls around and family members , friends , break ur SIM cards , and relocate to the forest , or under the rock .
Marriage weh go spoil go spoil , IG has nothing to do with failed marriages at all !

1 Like

Re: Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by Queenslander(f): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2021
The tattoos though!
Re: Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Starve your distraction, feed your focus; I would say.

1 Like

Re: Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by doggedfighter(f): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Marriage is not what people think it is.

People get into marriage with high expectations

only to find out that it's not easy or so much fun spending years of your life with same person.

Many hang in there because of the children.

IG isn't the problem.

1 Like

Re: Find Your Wife & Delete IG - American Rapper The Game Advises Men by meobizy(f): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2021
It’s very good advice. Honestly, I’ll rather get married and travel to a remote part of the world where my family will live secluded from mankind. One can’t cheat if there are no temptations. If the marriage falls apart then I’ll rinse and repeat the process.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Songs That Got Banned By NBC. / Check Out The Before And Now Pictures Of Some Of Our A List Actors. / Jude Nnam Drags E-money, KCEE, Five Star Music To Court For Alleged Copyright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.