Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes (7498 Views)

Yellow Fever Cause Of Unusual Deaths In Enugu Ezike - Enugu Government / Enugu Government Bans Sale, Distribution Of unapproved Water / Enugu Government Completes Udi District Hospital (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by pepperdemzombie: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2021
LZAA:

I will be more worried about your grasp of English if i were you grin
You got the message, be worried about it instead, they claim Coal doesn't allow them to build bore holes, is this what rivers are supposed to look like?
Do their elites and rich men not have boreholes in their homes and offices? How do they "locate" and build their houses where there's no Coal?
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by Gbagura: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2021
LZAA:

Person go drink this kain water and you expect him to behave normal. No wonder cownu have large fan base over there grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by pepperdemzombie: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Deepfeel:

Counter facts with facts no pipe borne water in Lagos, Lagos can't compete with the best 4 cities in South Africa
That water is not good for your mental health.
Lagos has public boreholes erected in markets and public places 24/7, not lesser than 50% homes have personal bore holes that supply them with water 24/7.
Please move to Lagos and stop drinking this rubbish.
This water is supposed to be used for curing madness, stupidity and foolishness over there.
What's Lagos business with S/A? Do they have the same allocations?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by MENELIIK: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Lagos has public boreholes erected in markets and public places 24/7, not lesser than 50% homes have personal bore holes that supply them with water 24/7.
This water is supposed to be used for curing madness, stupidity and foolishness over there.
What's Lagos business with S/A? Do they have the same allocations?

Haba! Early morning like this! Please have mercy on the Osutic developers, give them time they will develop that gutter to ocean and there will be water in Osuland

1 Like

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by saggis: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2021
They were busy capturing the honorable member that went for inspection instead of the contaminated river.

Where is a proper picture of the river?. Crap journalism.

They've got Mr. OEPHUIS in their pocket.
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by Deepfeel(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

What's Lagos e with S/A? Do they have the same allocations?

Lol you are not ashamed of saying a mega city like Lagos depends on boreholes? Do you know the GDP of Lagos is bigger than many countries in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by pepperdemzombie: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Deepfeel:

Lol you are not ashamed of saying a mega city like Lagos depends on boreholes? Do you know the GDP of Lagos is bigger than many countries in Africa?
You go drink that water again before commenting? If Lagos is bigger than some countries, is Lagos population not more than some of them?
Upload the proof of the GDP you are allocating to Lagos and other countries so we can compare.
You have left S/A to other countries again?
From Lagos no get water to na Borehole, no be tap. You should be ashamed of your double mouth instead.
Water na water.
LAGOS HAS TREATED WATER, PERIOD!
Go drink more of that stupid water, then come and spew another rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by Deepfeel(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You go drink that water again before commenting? If Lagos is bigger than some countries, is Lagos population not more than some of them?
Upload the proof of the GDP you are allocating to Lagos and other countries so we can compare.
You have left S/A to other countries again?
From Lagos no get water to na Borehole, no be tap. You should be ashamed of your double mouth instead.
Water na water.
LAGOS HAS TREATED WATER, PERIOD!
Go drink more of that stupid water, then come and spew another rubbish.

I repeat Lagos has no pipe borne water, a mega city like Lagos lacks the basics Lagos doesn't come close to the best 4 cities in South Africa, and yes Lagos GDP is bigger than many countries

1 Like

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by pepperdemzombie: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2021
MENELIIK:

Haba! Early morning like this! Please have mercy on the Osutic developers, give them time they will develop that gutter to ocean and there will be water in Osuland
Drink rubbish, talk rubbish! Instead of them calling out their Government, they will prefer to face Tinubu and Lagos. He didn't even criticize the government or anybody there. He says he knows how much Buhari gives to Lagos sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by lozanni(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2021
YourMajesty:
The gods of the land are visibly angry, no government official should try to play with the Oracle by intervening in a traditional issue.

Let them appease their ancestors.

May the gods of our land be praised.

I guess you are being sarcastic smiley

You will be surprised at the primitive thinking of some people in this present age; someone told me once, that if a cock crows at an unusual hour of the day in his village, that the said cock will be slaughtered at once as it has broken the laws of the land.
Enlightened minds will investigate to find out the hormone responsible for such erratic behavior.
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by pepperdemzombie: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2021
Deepfeel:

I repeat Lagos has no pipe borne water, a mega city like Lagos lacks the basics Lagos doesn't come close to the best 4 cities in South Africa, and yes Lagos GDP is bigger than many countries
I repeat, STOP drinking that rubbish, it is bad for your mental health. Upload the GPD, if you can't face the subject of the topic and criticize the person in charge or ask Tinubu for your allocations!
Oyo state, is bigger than some countries but have more population and beneficiaries.
You don go back to S/A? Abeg, no drink that water again so you will not waka carry cup to America to go drink water come back. This water no good, last warning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by Deepfeel(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I repeat, STOP drinking that rubbish, it is bad for your mental health. Upload the GPD, if you can't face the subject of the topic and criticize the person in charge or ask Tinubu for your allocations!
Oyo state, is bigger than some countries but have more population and beneficiaries.
You don go back to S/A? Abeg, no drink that water again so you will not waka carry cup to America to go drink water come back. This water no good, last warning!

Lagos has a GDP around 90 billion dollars bigger than many other countries like Botswana, Zambia Liberia Gabon togo etc many many countries,
Lagos can't boast of the basics needs Lagos is not close to South African cities like Pretoria, cape Town, Johannesburg etc

1 Like

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by Tinyemeka(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2021
Instead of being focused on the job at hand (determining the source of pollution and resolving it), they have decided to turn the exercise into a social media jamboree. undecided

Ugwuanyi's government has really messed up Enugu state.
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by pepperdemzombie: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2021
Deepfeel:

Lagos has a GDP around 90 billion dollars bigger than many other countries like Botswana, Zambia Liberia Gabon togo etc many many countries,
Lagos can't boast of the basics needs Lagos is not close to South African cities like Pretoria, cape Town, Johannesburg etc
Bring the proof of the GDP or keep quiet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by Deepfeel(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Bring the proof of the GDP or keep quiet!
Lol stop arguing blindly, you have no knowledge of this particular topic, educate yourself
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by okanlanwon44879: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2021
:No pipe borne water in Lagos, a mega city that should be competing with the best in the world lacks the basics How person go drink this kain water make e no dey talk rubbish?
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by pepperdemzombie: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Deepfeel:

Lol stop arguing blindly, you have no knowledge of this particular topic, educate yourself
Upload GDP or stop spewing thrash from your anus because you are drinking "holy water".
You don come back from S/A and Congo?
This water powerful o!

1 Like

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by supercase1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
too bad, those that lives in that area should have carried out a routine cleaning na.

Our own is always to sit and wait for govt to do everything and still blame them.
No be just for Chiefs to mobilize men dem, make them clear weed and also sanction any factory that will pollute the water?
We will rather wait for either FG or SG
u must definitely be an APC brainwashed supporter,so the community has what it take to carry a river cleaning and drilling exercise.

the alarming rate of illiterates commenting on nairaland amuses me cool
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by richmond500: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
supercase1:

u must definitely be an APC brainwashed supporter,so the community has what it take to carry a river cleaning and drilling exercise.

the alarming rate of illiterates commenting on nairaland amuses me cool
oh, anyone who thinks Nigeria is a responsibility of both govt and citizen is APC supporter.
In my village in R/S, we do carry out routine cleaning of our water body and anyone seen polluting the environs will be fined a token of N5,000, the water is very clean and neat.

I pity u, ur stupidity is overwhelming
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by NOwazobia: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Give the people quick solution you are giving them quick picture. Over a week now that this news has been trending, it is now you deem it fit to chase clout with it. Foolish old crooks.
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by Qorks(f): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by IgboWarlord(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
YourMajesty:
The gods of the land are visibly angry, no government official should try to play with the Oracle by intervening in a traditional issue.

Let them appease their ancestors.

May the gods of our land be praised.

Lol,yeye man. grin cheesy...Gods of the land are angry ke?..Shey u think this is pre colonial Nigeria?
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by Newton85: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
LZAA:

Next time, make sure you capitalize the letter "i" in your "if i were you" sentence.

1 Like

Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by jaszplus12(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Only last week someone ran a story here about the same river and pointed to Fulani herdsmen as the culprits....now that same person has cunningly avoided this thread since the truth is now in the open!
Lying will not lead you anywhere!
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by Deepfeel(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Upload GDP or stop spewing thrash from your anus because you are drinking "holy water".
You don come back from S/A and Congo?
This water powerful o!

grin oh I see
Re: Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes by supercase1(m): 2:59am On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
oh, anyone who thinks Nigeria is a responsibility of both govt and citizen is APC supporter.
In my village in R/S, we do carry out routine cleaning of our water body and anyone seen polluting the environs will be fined a token of N5,000, the water is very clean and neat.

I pity u, ur stupidity is overwhelming
Only,the government can clean a poisoned and polluted river,the locals can't do it it requires water professionals.for Enugu government to react slowly like snails to this issue after several weeks shows how useless Nigerian government are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For November 7 2020 In Nigeria / Yohimbe Is An Aphrodisiac? Where Can I Get It In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.