Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Which Payment System Is The Best To Send And Receive Money In Africa Countries - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Payment System Is The Best To Send And Receive Money In Africa Countries (239 Views)

How To Own A Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria / Which Payment Processor Does NOT Request OTP / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Payment System Is The Best To Send And Receive Money In Africa Countries by jayjay5oxide(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2021
Greetings nairalanders,

Does anyone here have any ldea on which platform or payment system app currently that is the best to send and Receive money or payment in Africa countries e.g Kenya, Cameron,Ghana, etc....

URGENTLY NEEDED!!!
Re: Which Payment System Is The Best To Send And Receive Money In Africa Countries by ajasbaba(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2021
Moneygram and western union are good.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Oppinion about a social media app / How I Started Nigeria's Oldest Technology Blog - Yomi Adegboye (mr Mobility) / I Need Help To Recover My Facebook Profile Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.