Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Stay Healthy And Active At Work With Nextergo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stay Healthy And Active At Work With Nextergo (112 Views)

Can Being Sexually Active At An Early Age Hinder Growth / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy While You Enjoy The Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Healthy And Active At Work With Nextergo by Nextergo: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2021
NextErgo introduces a different approach to help you maintain your health at work. If you are one of those who forget health needs in work pressure, this smart standing desk will be your right choice. The desk is built with AI fitness alerts and posture correction – two important features will improve your health at work. With the AI fitness alerts, you will maintain your water intake, desk exercise, healthy diets, and more while working. The posture correction feature will correct your posture, which is the core of reliving work-related pain and injury. We have introduced a standing desk that is smarter than any other desk available in the market. We have many other exciting features to offer, including voice control, desk exercise, standing goal, usage report, and more.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Took My Vaccine. / Do You Have Unused Fiverr Accounts? I Will Buy It / Recent Coronavirus News!! In Queensland, No New Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.