Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Study And Work In Canada - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Study And Work In Canada (5994 Views)

Greece Is One Of The Country To Live And Work And Holiday / Study And Work On The Beautiful Island Of Mauritius. / Study And Work In Canada Australia Norway Ireland Estonia And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study And Work In Canada by Jojopikin85: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2021
I can assist get you to get an admission to study any course of your choice in Canada and also assist you with the visa processing. For more information call or chat me on WhatsApp 08139490620.
Re: Study And Work In Canada by Refinedbeing(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2021
Jojopikin85:
I can assist get you to get an admission to study any course of your choice in Canada and also assist you with the visa processing. For more information call or chat me on WhatsApp 08139490620.
are u sure? Any age limit?

(1) (Reply)

The Consular Do Analysis Of The Reason For Applying For Visa. / Credentials Evaluations For Travel / What Is The Best Method To Use To Apply For Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.